It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are the most sexist in the workplace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccultMind2021

You want equal pay women? Then do equal work.

I agree with this.

And not only for the strength and stamina demanding jobs, but also for others categories. Personally though, I don't know if my male colleagues at my job get more or less, I know what I get and I worked it out before I signed the contract. I don't care really.

But there's the biological factor too, not only the difference in body makeup and strength, but about becoming a mother maybe sometimes. So if it's expected that we mothers needs some time off to raise the children, the men naturally have to earn a lot more. Men can work harder and seem to be inclined to work more dangerous jobs might also be a reason for higher average wages.

There are enough other jobs though, where strength examples do not count and it's just unfair that we get paid less for the same work. I did not experience this yet and I had a few different jobs in my lifetime, many of them in more manly domains. And a lot I read, I just did not experience it in the amount it is always claimed.

It's personal experience though.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Absolutely feeling for ya in the heat!!
100% agree if you want guy pay you do the guy job. All of it.
Am Female. The only crappy jobs I pawn off are cleaning the restroom or break room. 50 guys & me use them so go tag one of the guys I'm not the warehouse Mom, Maid, or Wife.
Slackers come in both sexes.
Altho Gen-Z beggar's all belief.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

LOL. I know just what you mean. I work in a machine shop that employs men and women. We run parts that are cut by a die and ejected into bins and barrels, then transport them with a hand truck to a heat-treating department.

The crabby women there expect the men to move their barrels. I don't. They won't come and ask you to do it either, they just expect it, then have an attitude when they have to do it. Oh well.

And the funny thing is, you don't see them doing any light favors for the people who actually move their barrels for them. I'm not against helping people who need it, and I do it for people who might be injured or sore or whatever. But I'm not just going to take it upon myself to do somebody else's job for them, and give myself added responsibility for the same pay. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Someone forget an "e" in the title?

Just preparing the world for the sexual abuse and allegations of male/male male/trans etc. etc. in the work-force that all this political pride and pomp and "acceptance" that has nothing to do with work that should be total non-acceptance of flaunting sexuality(clientele in some sectors aside) will be headed our way... Of course that political acceptance also means people will feel justified for it... aka mob rule.

So imagine in a stock room if you will; Several gay co-workers thinking... You're just playing hard to get and not really "CIS" as it's called.

edit on 26-7-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

no... the women would be taking the office, or management positions..
i have yet to see one doing hard laborious jobs like in a coal mine.

but youre right, if they cannot do the work,... no job.
or you should go on strike or find discrimination lawyer

sue one for sexual harreassment and damages,
for staring at their cleavage and hitting your head.
they stand in mirror PURPOSELY to make it look attractive
distracting thousands of men, causing INJURIES

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Pay should reflect the job.

The job’s tougher then you get more pay.

Women want more pay then do the tougher job.

It’s not about gender, it’s about what’s fair

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
All of this sexism and equality stuff came about as the result of the elites wanting to tax both halves of the household. When they could then tax men and women they doubled their usurious income on the backs of the people. Want to know where it begins and ends? The rich pricks that own our country and the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join