It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centers For Disease Control Issues Guidance On Men Properly Breastfeeding Babies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I've never raised a child, but I'm still pretty sure the correct way for a man to breastfeed an infant is to hand that infant over to a woman, or the infant is going to starve.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The 'milk' is bad enough but imagine having one of those freaks as a parent.

God help the kid.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Transgender women on bio-identical estrogens and often bio-identical progesterone do indeed develop natural breast tissue capable of lactation. A teat is a teat. This is nothing new as transgender people have known about this for several decades, however it was first scientifically documented in 2018 but has been going on for much longer.

From 2018 - Transgender women can breastfeed, first case study shows

Besides, Deutsch said, efforts to coax transgender women to lactate have been going on informally within the transgender community for some time.

"I need to be honest with you, this has been happening for at least 10 to 15 years at least to my knowledge," she told AFP.

"This is just the first time somebody wrote it up."

Induced lactation using the Newman-Goldfarb protocol is very common outside of the U.S. particularly for non-gestational parents such as those that adopt or have a child through surrogacy.

Lactation Induction in a Transgender Woman: Macronutrient Analysis and Patient Perspectives

These findings provide reassurance about the adequacy of nutrition from human milk produced by non-gestational transgender female and nonbinary parents on estrogen-based, gender-affirming hormone therapy

Transgender Women, Breastfeeding and Drug Regimens

Breastfeeding/chestfeeding parents are routinely misinformed about drug risks and advised to stop breastfeeding/chestfeeding for surgery, viral and bacterial illnesses, pain relief, and other therapies. Most drugs pass into milk but do so in such trace amounts they are unlikely to adversely affect infants. Adverse effects must be weighed against the risks of milk substitutes, of which the public is also routinely unaware. An increasingly relevant example is that breastfeeding/chestfeeding is recommended among parents in pharmacological opioid dependence treatment programs, as trace opioid is less damaging to their vulnerable infants than formula preparations.

Notably, a greater threat to the illusive “purity” of human milk is not medication, but pollution. Researchers first found DDT in human milk in 1951, and we now have almost seventy years of evidence of widespread contamination of human milk with bisphenol A, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, hexachlorobenzene, and cyclodiene pesticides. Despite these findings, breastfeeding/chestfeeding remains the best food for infants. Efforts to improve human milk “purity” should focus on environmental regulation and restriction of polluting industries, not individual parents whose medication regimens are usually compatible with lactation.

Many women begin taking birth control pills shortly after giving birth or smoke while still breastfeeding their infants so where's the outrage about that?

Personally, I think the term "chest feeding" is nonsense, for what that's worth?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

Just to be clear, a man that transitions to being woman has not got the equipment to get pregnant, but a woman-to-man transition may possibly still have functioning female 'parts'.

Tr ansgender pregnancy - Wikipedia

First of all, nobody transitions into anything. Both are still what they always were, especially genetically.
All they do is extreme pretending, by mutilation and chemicals which mess with voice and haigrowth.

What these extreme measures don't do is suddenly enable a man to be the perfectly evolved life giver a woman is.
Nothing is beautiful about a man, cosplaying for his own jollies, sticking his rudimentary nipples into an infant, letting them drink an unnaturally formed liquid.

As for women pretending to be men, unless they have a hysterectomy and haven't messed up their bodies too much with hormones, of course they can still give birth, they are women. Even if they spouted a pathetic beard.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So many people entertaining the weak minded fools who are in desperate need of Medical treatmen t

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

What are they trying to do, invent a whole new nation of freaks?

Kinda, they are trying to understand the chemistry and biological functions of life. If this reproduction code can be cracked then those with access to this technology for the clone wars will gain an advantage.

Now with mRNA tech getting tuned, it is more of a software issue than a hardware one for how all this goes. Yeah, a lot of kids in the early trial stage are going to get messed up. Maybe in some ways this male hormone induced breast milk wont be as bad as some of the other milk formulas out there today? Maybe in some ways it will be worst until the bugs are ironed out.

This ain't my agenda, I don't see the WEF complaining too much about it. Who or what really controls them?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It appears we have a new term that has appeared out of nowhere just like most other terms related to the transgender ideology.

'Chestfeed'

The CDC shouldn't blend science with politics and ideology. That's all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

'Chestfeed'

Reminds me of some frazzle drip stuff. Either a bloke grows some breasts and start lactating or he does not and the baby just chews his nipple off looking for something to eat.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just to be clear, a man that transitions to being woman has not got the equipment to get pregnant, but a woman-to-man transition may possibly still have functioning female 'parts'.

Tr ansgender pregnancy - Wikipedia

Because a transman is still a woman.
Speaking clearly from a scientific point of view, no human has ever transitioned between sexes.
edit on 6-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Can you please quote where it says biological men in the CDC page you referenced. I skimmed it multiple times and could not find it. However, you quoted Foxnews, which to my understanding, has intentionally misinformed you. The CDC page says transgender parents, and as far as I know, a biological woman is completely capable of breastfeeding, even after damage has been done to the breasts, which they state in the CDC page you linked.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion
Transgender women on bio-identical estrogens and often bio-identical progesterone do indeed develop natural breast tissue capable of lactation. A teat is a teat. This is nothing new as transgender people have known about this for several decades, however it was first scientifically documented in 2018 but has been going on for much longer.

From 2018 - Transgender women can breastfeed, first case study shows

Besides, Deutsch said, efforts to coax transgender women to lactate have been going on informally within the transgender community for some time.

"I need to be honest with you, this has been happening for at least 10 to 15 years at least to my knowledge," she told AFP.

"This is just the first time somebody wrote it up."

Induced lactation using the Newman-Goldfarb protocol is very common outside of the U.S. particularly for non-gestational parents such as those that adopt or have a child through surrogacy.

Lactation Induction in a Transgender Woman: Macronutrient Analysis and Patient Perspectives

These findings provide reassurance about the adequacy of nutrition from human milk produced by non-gestational transgender female and nonbinary parents on estrogen-based, gender-affirming hormone therapy

Transgender Women, Breastfeeding and Drug Regimens

Breastfeeding/chestfeeding parents are routinely misinformed about drug risks and advised to stop breastfeeding/chestfeeding for surgery, viral and bacterial illnesses, pain relief, and other therapies. Most drugs pass into milk but do so in such trace amounts they are unlikely to adversely affect infants. Adverse effects must be weighed against the risks of milk substitutes, of which the public is also routinely unaware. An increasingly relevant example is that breastfeeding/chestfeeding is recommended among parents in pharmacological opioid dependence treatment programs, as trace opioid is less damaging to their vulnerable infants than formula preparations.

Notably, a greater threat to the illusive “purity” of human milk is not medication, but pollution. Researchers first found DDT in human milk in 1951, and we now have almost seventy years of evidence of widespread contamination of human milk with bisphenol A, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, hexachlorobenzene, and cyclodiene pesticides. Despite these findings, breastfeeding/chestfeeding remains the best food for infants. Efforts to improve human milk “purity” should focus on environmental regulation and restriction of polluting industries, not individual parents whose medication regimens are usually compatible with lactation.

Many women begin taking birth control pills shortly after giving birth or smoke while still breastfeeding their infants so where's the outrage about that?

Personally, I think the term "chest feeding" is nonsense, for what that's worth?

Transwomen are biological males. Naturally they cannot breastfeed. Anything else added in this conversation adds to why this ideology is under severe criticisms from every aspect of society.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh no. I'm just gutted. This isn't at all what I thought it would be. What it should be.

These are babies who need -- NEED -- proper nourishment and nurturing. Not a male bodied person pretending to breastfeed a vulnerable infant. Whatever hormonal chemical cocktail these men are producing, it is not comparable to breast milk. This fluid does not provide proper vitamins and minerals in their proper amounts and ratios for growth and development. Nor does it provide the mother's antibodies which are crucial for health. And they have NO FRICKING IDEA what those chemicals and synthetic hormones will do to the baby, neither short-term nor long-term.

This is inhumane and a crime against humanity.

Because it needs to be repeated about a million times, so morons understand how important the above statement is!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Can you please quote where it says biological men in the CDC page you referenced. I skimmed it multiple times and could not find it. However, you quoted Foxnews, which to my understanding, has intentionally misinformed you. The CDC page says transgender parents, and as far as I know, a biological woman is completely capable of breastfeeding, even after damage has been done to the breasts, which they state in the CDC page you linked.

You are rocking the trans bashing boat with facts.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not to speak for the OP, only speaking for myself, not mentioning male lactation efforts and results IS the problem. Because it is happening -- not often apparently, but if it's happening at all, then it needs to be addressed.

Given the covert and insidious tactics used to implement the trans agenda, and given that we know male "chestfeeding" is happening, it is not reassuring that males were neither included nor excluded by the CDC. It is, rather, disturbing and suspicious.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Meteor Impact '24

Come on baby, do us in already!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Not to speak for the OP, only speaking for myself, not mentioning male lactation efforts and results IS the problem. Because it is happening -- not often apparently, but if it's happening at all, then it needs to be addressed.

Given the covert and insidious tactics used to implement the trans agenda, and given that we know male "chestfeeding" is happening, it is not reassuring that males were neither included nor excluded by the CDC. It is, rather, disturbing and suspicious.

Are you implying the CDC is using covert and insidious science to implement the trans agenda?

I was just reading an article where biological men are capable of lactating, it's only a google search away.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Are you implying the CDC is using covert and insidious science to implement the trans agenda?

I was just reading an article where biological men are capable of lactating, it's only a google search away.

I once searched for this inane belief. Here is what I found then. It happens in a few males and it is absolutely not a mother's good, healthy milk. I don't know what it is but it's extremely rare, it's an abnormality and it isn't mother milk.
I won't share a link either, but would if you share yours. Which you won't because it will say the same thing I just said.

You would probably believe that what comes out of a bull's penis is as good as what comes out of a milk cow's udder. Just to further the insane agenda of feelz vs reality.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: quintessentone

I once searched for this inane belief. Here is what I found then. It happens in a few males and it is absolutely not a mother's good, healthy milk. I don't know what it is but it's extremely rare, it's an abnormality and it isn't mother milk.
I won't share a link either, but would if you share yours. Which you won't because it will say the same thing I just said.

You would probably believe that what comes out of a bull's penis is as good as what comes out of a milk cow's udder. Just to further the insane agenda of feelz vs reality.

Skip the foxnews and other sources from the OP, these sources explain, specifically, guidance for transmen, with surgically removed breasts, are able to breastfeed.

Don't jump on the trans bashing wagon, it's an ugly look and feelz.

Chestfeeding: A term used by many masculine-identified trans people to describe the act of feeding their baby from their chest, regardless of whether they have had chest/top surgery (to alter or remove mammary tissue)

www.cdc.gov...

www.liebertpub.com...

The title of this thread is clickbait, should be ...transmen not men.
edit on q00000014731America/Chicago2020America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What is the point of saying "ignore the sources from the OP", if you are just going to add the same sources to your comment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join