It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 15. Adolf Hitler in a film from the 1960s.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

This movie, "Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race" was kinda disappointing as a final cut.

Fiction is a helluva drug.

edit on 652323 by BeNotAfraid because: Trailer repost still does not work. Unimportant.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hitler survived the war is one of my favorite conspiracy theories. For one, there's very little evidence that he actually died in Berlin. The eyewitness stories conflict and the forensic evidence is also contradictory and there's no chain of evidence. You couldn't prove Hitler was dead in a courtroom with the evidence available. Of course, if he did survive the war, by now he's got to be dead.

I also find it hard to believe a person as paranoid as him wouldn't have had not one but several escape plans. He was far from the military genius some modern Nazi sympathizers make him out to be, but he was overly prepared when it came to his personal safety. That's why he was so difficult to assassinate.

That said, I find this story unlikely though not impossible. He looks younger in that film than he does in his last known appearances in 1945. Of course the Hitler we see in film from 1945 may have just been a double. Likewise, with his known physical ailments in 1945, it's unlikely he lived to the late 60s, and if he did it's unlikely he'd have been healthy enough to do this--assuming the stories of his physical health decline weren't part of a ruse to convince the allies he was too ill to escape Berlin at the end of the war.

And then there's the problem of why he would appear in public like that? I think that's the easiest question to sidestep though. There were thousands of Hitler sightings every year. Why would anyone in power take an accusation that it was the real Hitler in that film seriously? And worse, what if the authorities knew he was here and knew it was him and just didn't do anything about it? It's known that the Western powers coddled Nazis after the war.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Another scene with more hidden information:

A clearer view:

The letters that can be seen behind the man form the word: Helms.

This would be another reference to Buddhism, since the wheel of dharma is very similar to a helm.

This finding is confirmed by the fact that, shortly before the above scene, we can see a man holding a steering wheel:

Towards the end we can see some characters hiding in a mountain:

While they are being chased by an airplane:

This would be a reference to the airplanes’ scene from the 1933 film King Kong, reportedly one of Hitler’s favorite films. And 1933 is the year the Nazis took power in Germany. Additionally, the mountains would be another reference to Bhutan, since this country is situated in the Himalayas.

The penultimate scene of this film shows five people (a woman and four men) in a room:

The number 8 on the door would be clearly alluding to Hitler, since 8=H. The only woman in the scene talking on the telephone symbolizes that she is talking to Hitler. These five persons would be a hint to the five phases of their Main Plan.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They had make-up and hair dyes back then, apart from all the technologies the Catholic Church could have developed in secret.

In this regard, I am quoting myself from this post:

My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

Please guys, believe your eyes. I am talking to the all people (not belonging to the conspiracy) reading this. This person is the real Adolf Hitler:

Why he would appear in public like that?

I have already answered to that question:

My interpretation: The conspirators made this scene as a demonstration of force, to show how they could put the real Adolf Hitler in a film from the 1960s without anyone else (outside the conspiracy) noticing. And also to make a very powerful example of how a part of their conspiracy works: by hiding data in plain sight.

Why nobody outside the conspiracy noticed it?

In my opinion by a combination of factors:

• First.This film is considered one of the worst ever made, so this gives it a protection layer because it greatly discourages its viewing.

• Second, the 1963 version that was released theatrically didn’t include the 16 seconds scene with the real Adolf Hitler. The 1968 version (that did included the footage with the real Hitler) was a TV movie that probably aired late in the night so very few people actually watched it. In addition to that, we don’t know if it was broadcast nationally in the U.S. or if they just broadcast it locally in some stations.

• Third, as you said there were many alleged sightings of Hitler around the world. Although I’m sure the great majority of them were false clues created by the conspirators, they worked very well and made the people loose interest in investigating the whereabouts of Hitler.

• Fourth. In the 1960s this kind of low-budget productions weren’t released internationally, so the only people who knew about this film outside the United States were members of the conspiracy.

• Fifth. The intensification of the Cold War with the Cuban crisis of late 1962, alongside the Vietnam War and the magnicides of the 1960s in the USA made both the authorities and the public too busy to pay attention to something considered a thing from the past.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who is referenced in the credits and what research have you conducted on them? I doubt the credits reference Adolf Hitler.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

The guy you think is Hitler looks more like Gregory Peck (Refer to his work in "The Boys From Brazil", where he plays Dr Mengele, but looks similar to the actor in the TV movie). The actor in the TV movie also has a different, and much broader, nose to Hitler.

Also, why would you relate the numerology to the English Alphabet?

They Saved Hitler's Brain (1968 TV Movie) Full Cast & Crew

edit on 5/6/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: george_gaz
Who is referenced in the credits and what research have you conducted on them? I doubt the credits reference Adolf Hitler.

I tried to research the credits but unfortunately the doubles are not credited, most likely because they did not speak.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I found another undeniable connection to Argentina today. We've talked about Juan Peron, his wife Eva Peron - Evita - Don't Cry for me Argentina sung by Madonna and Olivia Newton John among others. Madonna obviously points to the Roman Catholic Chiurch and as I pointed out previously, Olivia Newton John's father arrested Rudolf Hess when he flew to England. Add up the letters in her names (6+6+4=16) which clearly is 88=heil Hitler.

But the new connection is the guy who took over after the Peronistas. Juan Peron died July 1, 1974 and was succeeded by his widow, Isabel Peron. We can read the date of his death as 711-9/11. July is the seventh month and 7+4=11. This is clearly a reference to the US convenience store chain being involved in the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States. Isabel Peron was deposed by a military coup led by Jorge Videla in 1979.

Juan Peron was closely allied with Francisco Franco who the OP has already convincingly connected to the conspiracy. But he got wrong the fact the Franco's role was to support the emerging Argentine Empire not to rebuild the Spanish empire. I don't think Isabel Peron was part of the conspiracy but Videla was. That is why they had to overthrow her to keep their mission on track.

As many of you might know Videla's regime was responsible for many attrocities and crimes against humanity including loading dissidents and protester on death planes and pushing them out from high alttude over the South Atlantic ocean in the late 1970s. Thousands were killed this way under Videla. Videla gave up power in in April 1982 and supported the governor of the Falklands in the war against the UK.

There are at least two connections that come from this. First, one of the planes that was used for the death flights turned up in Tucson Arizona recently, along the southern railroad route that Jefferson Davis was promoting. There were 5 planes in total, 2 were shot down in the Falklands war and the other two have been scrapped I believe. That plane is currently being ferried to Buenas Aires to become a museum exhibit.

The other connection is through Prince Andrew and Jeff Epstein. We know the connection between those 2 but Prince Andrew is also connected to the Falklands war where he was helicopter pilot on the carrier HMS Invincible.

OP, I don't know how you have missed all this. You seem pretty smart so it is hard to believe you have fallen for teh conspirators misdirection. I think your posts ARE their misdirection. You are trying to distract all of us from the truly important connections!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
At the beginning of this film we can see a symbol next to the name of the production company.

• 1963 version:

• 1968 version:

(It’s easier to spot in the 1963 version because it’s shown for longer).

These two symbols (the crown and the globe) combined seem to be the logo of the reactionary conspiracy, at least for this film. Just compare it with the emblem of the former Soviet Union:

So, in my opinion, the conspirators used this symbol as a signature, to show that they had created this film.

Also, notice how the 1963 version, in which the real Hitler does not appear, can be viewed in much better definition (1080p) than the 1968 version, in which the real Hitler does appear, that has a maximum definition of 480p.

The conspirators deliberately uploaded the 1968 version with a worse definition to quietly discourage its viewing, in order to reduce the chances of someone spotting the real Hitler.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It has nothing to do with numerology. It’s an alphanumeric code the conspirators often use.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
So the worlds' most wanted man decides to appear in a cheesy low-budget film and expose himself to the entire world at 79 years old?

Stranger things may have happened, but I can't recall any at the moment.

Please, keep in mind the next points:

1) It was a show of force.

2) This film was released in 1968, but we don’t know when they actually filmed his cameo of sixteen seconds. The source material (the 1st version) was released in 1963.

3) They took precautions in order to make this film very unattractive for most viewers.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
Very interesting. Never heard of this before. However, I'm not seeing any hard evidence that this was Hitler. I'd imagine that western intelligence would of caught wind of this, and took Hitler out if he somehow survived the war. However, like the other poster said, it'd be pretty silly to make a cameo in a movie knowing you're the most hated man alive at that time.

Not counting the conspirators, very few people watched this TV movie in the United States, and most probably nobody watched it outside the United States, so the authorities didn’t notice it.

He made a cameo as a show of force, knowing that almost nobody (outside the conspiracy) would watch this film.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

We don’t know when nor how he left Germany. We don’t know when his cameo was filmed either.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Here he is!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A man in black (green arrow) enters the room following the real Hitler and then stands at attention on the screen’s left side:

In my opinion, it’s very clear that the conspirators used this man to show that the alleged double was in fact the real Hitler.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm very skeptical that that was really Hitler in the film you reference, however I won't deny that the filmmakers / make up artists / costume department did an excellent job of recreating his likeness - I mean, the resemblance is stunning - and whoever the actor was that was playing Hitler in that scene did a really great job of projecting Hitler's aura, without even saying anything (in the still photos anyway).

That said, the film is black and white, grainy, and low res - aspects that filmakers in the past used to their advantage, as the fuzzier details could help to cover up flaws in things such as make up, prosthetics, set design, etc - things that might look far less convincing had they been rendered in color, with a sharper resolution, or other such things.

I won't rule your theory out entirely, because I do think the powers that be get a kick out of putting obvious, in some way controversial, morally degenerative, "satanic" (I use quotes because I think it's often projected secularly) - and sometimes even straight up unlawful things - out there, right in front of everyone's faces, knowing that 99% of the population either won't see what is really being shown to them, or won't follow up any nagging suspicions by asking any deeper questions. And while I do believe that there often is some kind of occult significance to whatever it is that the owners of the world are pushing onto the public, I think that whatever significance there is probably widely varies, as the men behind the curtains aren't necessarily monolithic in their beliefs. As such, I don't always out full stock in the numbers side of it for every little thing - but I also won't rule it out.

Anyway, despite my skepticism - which, btw, I apply in some form to literally everything - I do actually more into the theory that Hitler survived WW2 than most other so-called "conspiracy theories". In fact, I personally think that it's far more likely that he lived than died, and the evidence out there is surprisingly deep and compelling, with the theory that he spent his remaining years in Central and South Americas being perhaps the most compelling and believable of all.

So, yeah, I'd say that it's definitely possible that the real Hitler was dragged out of hiding to do a cameo of himself, literally just for the lols, if not any occult significance, but I remain deeply skeptical, especially given the state of the film as presented. You'd be surprised what make up artists could do during that time, especially when it came to fully capitalizing on the limitations of the medium at the time.

(Edit: After reading additional evidence from others here backing up the theory that the real Hitler appeared in that film, I'd say that I'm more convinced by that evidence than I was when I wrote the above, but would still put the odds of that being the case somewhere below 50%. There's not enough to go by to completely override my default level of skepticism that I apply to everything that comes second hand, since most of the world as presented is either a lie, or lie about a lie.)
edit on 7-6-2023 by JKLTO because: Additional context.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow....just wow..

If you presented this as a 10 year old i would slap the back of your head and send you to bed.
Still it made me chuckle ...sorry

All the best

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
At the beginning of this film we can see a symbol next to the name of the production company.

• 1963 version:

• 1968 version:

(It’s easier to spot in the 1963 version because it’s shown for longer).

These two symbols (the crown and the globe) combined seem to be the logo of the reactionary conspiracy, at least for this film. Just compare it with the emblem of the former Soviet Union:

So, in my opinion, the conspirators used this symbol as a signature, to show that they had created this film.

Also, notice how the 1963 version, in which the real Hitler does not appear, can be viewed in much better definition (1080p) than the 1968 version, in which the real Hitler does appear, that has a maximum definition of 480p.

The conspirators deliberately uploaded the 1968 version with a worse definition to quietly discourage its viewing, in order to reduce the chances of someone spotting the real Hitler.

TV at the time had 512 lines, and so the the TV source could not have possibly been 1080P.

The film, on the other hand was analogue and at a higher resolution from the outset.

There's no conspiracy about the uploaded resolutions.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
my favorite adolf r0thschild hitlor story is he survived and moved to argnetina where he married a black woman.

im pretty sure she tells the story somewhere.

in reality, of course he survived.

if he did film scenes later, that proves he was the son of a r0thschild.
only one of those r0thschilds could have done so much discpicliple shtttt
then goes on camera to smile and brag about it.

Given the way that FBI, CIA, State Dept, Clinton-Obama-Biden do outrageous things just for laughs, to show us they can do it, that no one can do anything about it …….
Why wouldn’t we think their predecessors did it ?
Grabbing Hitler out of Germany and making him their trophy, doing goofy things like this with him for a laugh, are precisely what these people do.
When you grow bored with mountains of money, every kind of sex with men women children and animals, every other kind of crime….. you get creative.
Hell, they may have put the Hunter laptops out on purpose just to goof on us that we STILL can’t do anything about that. The steal, the Trump persecutions, J6, UFOs, JFK, Covid, Biden bribery video, FBI hidden and forged forms, all just laughs for them.
edit on 8-6-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join