It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are we going to get it together or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
without this shared earlier by our friend in the announcement thread welcoming wikileaks studies, I figured we'd be needing the answer key thingy for a switching thingy, yeah? I ain't got it, but I got =cg&q=#result]this.

Where's the best place to start?

an offering from my studies

My broken link is just the cables that are accessible in the *Julian audio link 😉

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OK
Date night wifey steals me for the night

Just behave

edit on (5/5/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Didnt Wikileaks lose the CEO, and shut down?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the files are still out there somewhere, this could be a very interesting forum.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: loveguy

Didnt Wikileaks lose the CEO, and shut down?

No, they switched hands, but have not closed up shop ; However, due to the shooting of Seth Rich/non-protection of whistleblowers (that is completely opposite of what SHOULD have happened, via the 'Whistleblower Act') + Jan 6 setup/entrapment that sent people to prison, it likely had quite a chilling effect on the amount of people willing to come forward with new leaks.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I think the files are still out there somewhere, this could be a very interesting forum.

If they're not, I have quite a library of files downloaded from there (the "worst of the worst", I would say), so I'll upload if a link can't be found.

As Darko will attest, I'm quite the librarian, and even 15 years ago onward, saved pretty much EVERYTHING I could find, as I knew from early on that web censorship/memory hole-ing was definitely going to be a 'thing' eventually.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

In reference to the January 6th entrapment, in was very lucky that I had watched the tv show "Colony".

But for anyone who has seen the tv show colony, recall there was a flashback scene at a time when the walls had first gone up around the cities. A bunch of men of action had gotten the call to meet at a building, a church I believe it was, to coordinate the beginning of the resistance. When the character brousard (sic?) Had asked a fella who was leading it, they responded saying not certain. At that moment he immediately walked away becoming suspicious. Moments later barely fifty yards away, the aliens (called Raps I think) completely destroyed the building and everyone inside with some gravity weapon . It was the destruction of the most capable fighters in the area before they could begin the resistance.

Recalling this scene was the only reason I chose to opt out or I may have even been locked up to this day. I'm glad my gut kept me home.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes, but I think that was around the time crowd strike entered the whistleblower scene...which is another study altogether offer switcheroos in relation to your reply new CEO at wiki...enter crowd strike.

The 1 thing Julian taught me was how imperative it is to use a pseudonym if ur gonna burn sage in the houses of congress, pentagon, dc.

The opportunity to save face OF America's governing party is behind us. I'm not confident they got it in them.

I'm not going to say meddling and extorting and burying non compliant foreigners on their own soil is OK. That ends justifies a good neutering.

What did Julian teach us besides discretionary measures to shine a light in dark places?

good place to get acquainted for me.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Crowd strike enters the scene:
emails

Curiously, the last email in the archive was noon, May 25 – about 14 days before Crowdstrike changed all the passwords on the week-end of June 10-12. Two days later (June 14), the DNC arranged for a self-serving article in the Washington Post in announced the hack and blamed it on the Russians.. Crowdstrike published a technical report purporting to support the analysis and the story went viral.

There were no fewer than 14409 emails in the Wikileaks archive dating after Crowdstrike’s installation of its security software.  Wikileaks archive dating after Crowdstrike’s installation of its security software. In fact, more emails were hacked after Crowdstrike’s discovery on May 6 than before. Whatever actions were taken by Crowdstrike on May 6, they did nothing to stem the exfiltration of emails from the DNC

edit on (5/8/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

top topics

join