It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQMNOP rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Welcome to Uganda:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: greendust

..And some state make even more difficult to adopt.

You do realize that there are PSYCH EVALS done with every perspective adoptive parent, right?

It's part of the process. Hopefully, those states you mentioned, if it holds any weight, will continue to disqualify people with mental problems.

Yet perverts keep ending up with children. How do we respond to that fact?

IDK?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Welcome to Uganda:

www.youtube.com...

Ouch, I only know a few Gays from black culture in my years of experience in a mixed community during my youth.

I have never met a Gay African. There must be some. We do know here in America that few blacks who are not one of the notorious race baiting preachers and some of the biggest defenders of perverts, will speak out for gayness or trannies. It just isn't happening. Most males are all in on seeking women.That I know of the African decedents in the South at least. They couldn't get enough from best I could tell, hell I couldn't either but I didn't push it as hard as they did in my day.

I heard them in the locker room discussing their women, and then I saw them in action on the street with the ladies. "Hey baby ! When you gonna give me some of that *****..." Back in the locker room I am learning it worked on the sisters sometimes. I told them the white women will smack hell out of us white boys if we tried that mess. They laughed and said most of the sisters "aint buying it either, but some do and that is fun".....

In white boy talk. They loved them some poon tang over food even. You can imagine how they said it I am out of my lane.

edit on 6-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join