It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nord Stream Gas Pipelines And Russian Navy Activity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just to give some " alternative views" to some members here , how can you rule out it was not Russia ?

OSINT Analysis: Six Russian Ships Active Near Nord Stream Sabotage Site According to Intelligence Source

Russian tracks

whodunnit?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

whodunnit?

Far as I'm aware there is no conclusive proof as to who blew up the pipeline.

I guess the pertinent question to ask is, who benefited from its destruction?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What a load of bs...

its interesting because back when they started looking for ships in the area at the time, MONTHS ago, its was troublesome since the area was overcast and they couldnt use satelite images.

Danish DTU only managed to highlight one 250m ship in the area with transponder turned off (USS kearsage most likely).

Why did no one, including Kearsage, says ANYTHING about "6 russian ships" back then?

Because its bull#.

And the yacht story...? So they spotted the yacht, BEFORE supposed 6 Russian ships.

How are you buying into this for a single second?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

We are just having conversation about this, as have others also earlyer.

Surely we can discuss also about Russian navy activity if others writed about US war ships movements ?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True , no conclusive proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Motive, means and opportunity, plus declaration of intent beforehand. On top of that we have Seymour Hersh's investigative report. Every one and their granny knows who blew it up, even those that would seek to deny it. Only someone with an agenda would come up with 'the Russians blew it up' nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

US acting against NATO allies like that ? Too risky ,and the pipe line was offline allready anyway , so risk/benefit to do it sounds too crazy .

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

* Project 141S Rescue ship SS-750 carrying the AS-26 Project 1855 Priz Deep-Diving Rescue Vehicle

* Project 503R Medium Intelligence ship, Syzran

Hmm.

It was also reported through Russian MoD press releases the Russian commando frogmen, likely from the 313th PDSS Detachment based in Baltiysk, were part of the exercise.

You don't say!

---

This link also seem interesting reading.

Link

Hersh is hardly an unimpeachable source. He's blown smokescreens for his beloved Russia before, this wouldn't be his first time doing that.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: midicon

US acting against NATO allies like that ? Too risky ,and the pipe line was offline allready anyway , so risk/benefit to do it sounds too crazy .

Well they did it and got away with it, so it was worth the risk. It doesn't sound crazy at all. It was well planned and executed, with plausible deniability in mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It could have been done from the inside out so to speak using "pigs" loaded with explosives which is a tool that is sent down a pipeline for inspection purposes and removal of unwanted substances and cleaning.

Or It could have been done using depth charges dropped from drones or planes.

Whoever was responsible doesn't necessarily have to have committed the act using divers submarines or ships.
edit on 26-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeeh , Hersh writed clumsy propaganda .

Russian commando frogmen swimming in Baltic sea , what could go wrong eh ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Would using pigs leave traces /pieces of it in bottom of the sea ? Even if have explosives...my guess is that it would ,and that someone would find them.

Many possibilitys yes like you write . But what was those Russian special ships sneaking there just before it happened, with AIS transponders off ?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Would using pigs leave traces /pieces of it in bottom of the sea ? Even if have explosives...my guess is that it would ,and that someone would find them.

Quite possibly.

I suppose any ""remaining evidence"" could be somewhat mitigated depending on the construction of the device and the type of explosive employed.

Many possibilitys yes like you write . But what was those Russian special ships sneaking there just before it happened, with AIS transponders off ?

Not got a clue, certainly questions that could be doing with some answers.

But if they were turning off their transponders my bet is they won't be up for answering questions or forthcoming with much information.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
one of the things that bug me about this, out how many countries investigating this including russia. there has only been one video released that supposedly shows the pipeline. and if you look closely at the screen shots. the edge of the whole seems to go outward from the pipe, not inward as you would expect if a bomb was placed on it.

something just ain't right with just one video and screen shots from it. and you know that russia was all over that pipe. if there was any real proof that it was sabotage why in the hell haven't they presented the physical, photographic evidence, along with the speculative.
edit on 26-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

whodunnit?

Far as I'm aware there is no conclusive proof as to who blew up the pipeline.

I guess the pertinent question to ask is, who benefited from its destruction?

Exactly, I’m no fan of Russia, but I find it hard to believe that they are the ones that blew up the pipeline. There is no benefit to them. I’m leaning very hard on the premise that the pipleline was sabotaged by someone wanting to ensure certain EU countries wouldn’t start buying more cheap natural gas from Russia.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I tryed to look the images , the one i find but my eye dont see much from them to say the direction of force. I agree it`s odd they dont show much ....could it be NATO working culture , i mean they dont usually go much public on things in general ?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Would using pigs leave traces /pieces of it in bottom of the sea ? Even if have explosives...my guess is that it would ,and that someone would find them

I think that depends on how soon investigators got to the ocean floor.

I imagine organic scraps would get eaten up by the bottom feeders. Though maybe bones would still remain, question is would it stand out.

I’m not necessarily saying this is the method I believe was used, it’s just proving to be a really interesting thought experiment.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

The motive appears to be more compelling for western factions. And then we narrow down to who possesses the capabilities, although, the past few decades has brought many into this mix. Consumer equipment alone has made many things previously inaccessible now within reason.

The only motive I can think of on Russias part is to make it look like the west did it. Them not selling to Europe is nuanced. They still have access to sell to about 3b people in their immediate region, after oil prices climbed because of the conflict in the first place.

Sadly, I doubt anyone will ever be able to say with confidence what really happened.

We’ve seen a lot of conflicting reports. And many really hitch their wagon to an article with an anonymous source. I’m not discounting the possibility of the US being the culprit, but it’s wild people say it in a manner of fact that’s what happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The question of "Russian" motivation is not as simple as it may seem.

It is possible that one faction within Putin's government sabotaged the pipeline, on Putin's orders, without the knowledge of other factions in the government. Compartmentalization of knowledge of such an act would hardly be surprising.

There are various reasons why the pipeline was sabotaged. Without further information, we the public can't be sure of what really happened.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"...how can you rule out it was not Russia ?"

If Russia wanted to stop delivering gas/oil throughout these pipelines to Germany, they simply could have turned off the tap. Then Russia would even have a pressure measure left, do what we want and you can have less expensive gas/oil than that overpriced LNG fracking BS from your "best friends and partners", who fool you like nobody else on earth. Russia paid for the half of the pipeline and it was a money machine for Russia, no reason in sight for Russia to blow up their money delivering machinery.

Next thing is, every time some new accusations by Hersh are provided, that ridiculous throwing of even more ridiculous smoke grenades starts in the morally oh so good west and it´s propaganda machinery. Two days ago we could read that the germanic governor Scholz maybe even knew beforehand what would happen but that he at least got some new instructions/orders while his last visit to the capital of the romanian empire, sorry USA, a few days ago. I am pretty sure Russia and the USA have incriminating evidence against Scholz (Wirecard, CumEx, Warburg Bank etc, etc) so both sides can play him like a matchbox car.

And after these new accusations, information presented by Hersh, which make much sense, suddenly there are now pictures of russian warships at the explosion site or whatever BS they pull out of their backs now. Did take quite a while to find these radar or whatever pics, didn´t it? Common sense says if there would be the tiniest hint of russian perpetration, the western propaganda MSM would have been full of: THE RUSSIANS DID IT" headlines all around the clock and up until today, possibly followed by an attack on russia because of that act of terrorism against the European security of supply. But nothing of that happened, only cheap smoke grenades were thrown around by the obvious perpetrator and it´s silly propaganda machinery.

The last cheap try to hide what they did was when the propaganda machinery here tried to tell us that a yacht with five or six Ukrainian whatevers did it. That was so cheap and ridiculous that even the biggest fan of corrupt Bandera-Selenskyj couldn´t and didn´t believe that BS story presented by the US to us here in Germany. Even Putin said that it´s ridiculous that a few Ukrainians did while having absolutely no reason to protect the Ukraine at all.

But we should try to see both sides not as two hostile sides against ech other, all they do, no matter if China, Russia, Germany, USA etc, it somehow all paves the path for the great transformation, everything that happens right now has the goal to create a NWO. The allegedly hostile sides are not hostile towards each other, their "elites" are united and hostile towards their own population, towards the average earthlings, the peasants in their game of global chess for only their profits but with peasants as victims.

No matter on "which side" you prescribe, if you decide for one of the alleged sides you support your own butcher as the sheep that you are. There is no sides anymore, there is only top and bottom left. Top is that one rich and anti-human percent on top of the pyramid, the bottom are we, the peasants. We have to choose if we want to go on with supporting our own butchers or if we peasants at the bottom of that BS system are able to unite, to rise up against that silly one percent on top. If we stop to support them, if we simply step aside, that top of the pyramid will crash loudly to the ground and shatter, bursting into a thousand little pieces of the bullsh!t that it is!!!

edit on 26 3 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join