It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary Jihad Rehab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They call it The Unredacted havn't seen it yet.
It's about rehabilitation center for terrorists,stories about people that had been in Iraq , Afghanistan and Guantanamo
Meg Smaker Didn't really know about here untill i saw the trailer.

She got an interview on a youtube channel from Triggernometry

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

Rehab may be more fitting than many notice. I got word from an Albanian who fought in Kosovo and is Muslim, one of the good guys. That was around 2015. He told me among some other things, that some western state entity is/was recruiting people at the Syrian border but not training them. Instead these recruits got pills handed to them that made them emotionless and high stamina.

The same was going down in Kosovo back then with the Serbs. The soldiers getting similar pills did unspeakable things, especially to women and also pregnant women. Some I was told about and it made me sick to my stomach. Traumatizing stuff of the highest order.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain
The Muslims committed genocide first in that area.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

One of my uncle fought the Korean war in the 50's.

He told the family that a bit before an attack, the officer in charge would give the men pills. Soon after, he said, the Devil himself could make an appearance, and the men would have no other desire than to fight and kill it...

He said it made the men mad, and he came back utterly messed up.

So the pill thing has been going for a long while already...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin
Yes, literally. No idea why you thought it's necessary to bring that up, though. I know that the region was Christian before, he told me the historical circumstances about forced conversion.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: Crackalackin
Yes, literally. No idea why you thought it's necessary to bring that up, though. I know that the region was Christian before, he told me the historical circumstances about forced conversion.

Just saying. I'm kind of a history buff. There is a lot of people talking about the Balkans that don't have a clue nowadays. I'm not saying you don't.
edit on CFri, 06 Jan 2023 22:38:13 -0600pm2023-01-06T22:38:13-06:00kpmFridaypm2023-01-06T22:38:13-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't know(

top topics

join