It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture worth a thousand words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The picture above led me down quite the rabbit hole today.

While trying to find the book in question a fact-checking org was one of the first sites suggesting that indeed, the claim was false.

Like the obedient citizen that I am, naturally I had to peruse the scripture that our tech-overlords had so graciously bestowed upon me.

It is called : The Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300.

I encircled the hyperlink that takes you to a direct copy of the pdf for your reading pleasure.

Bear in mind this was written in 1991, and takes the reader on a journey that Dr Coleman began when he arrived in America in 1969.

Full Fact website with link to pdf

The book details the events and the people involved that have all represented the NWO in order to achieve their goals.

It also tells of a very bad future, the one we find ourselves in now.

Important to note is that the book does "get things wrong" from time to time for example it is claimed that by the year 2000 4 billion people will have perished.

However it can be argued that the plan always was fluid to begin with and due to varying unknowns such as undesirable political outcomes as well as emerging technologies of control taking longer than projected was cause for delay.

It is also possible to conceive deliberate misinformation would be woven into the leaked plan to act as a failsafe against exposure.

The wrong time lines would ridicule the conspiracy and create complacency amongst a numbed population. They elites now had a type of double jeopardy situation where they couldn't be accused of the same thing by the same person again without seeing the accuser as crying wolf, again.

It's the perfect redherring.

I suspect some of the older hands may be familiar with the book, if so I would love to hear your opinion about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What about the writing above the passage quoted by full fact? Is that in Schwabs book or was that also taken from the other book?

Also you said that the original book got things wrong and claimed 4 billion would perish by the year 2000, where as in the paragraph in the image it says 4 billion “useless eaters” will be eliminated by 2050.

So which is it? If that paragraph isn’t from The Great Reset why does it say 2050 when the author Coleman claimed it was 2000?

I’m sure a search will provide info on people who have read the book I remember at least someone who broke down various passages from it.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The quote comes from the other book.

Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of starvation

and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the year 2000,

people they call "useless eaters. "

This is Goal 9 as stated in the introduction which from the start doesn't pull any punches, so yeah I got the number wrong as well.

I also said the book was written in 1991 as that is what time the forward is dated, and not the 1992 as seen in the pic above.
edit on 9-12-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The people who wrote that must live in a cement jungle. If you ever had to life with nature and not against nature you know that what was written has NO BEARING on the future of human kind.

top topics

join