It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 13. The plot’s theology.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Since the conspirators are plotting to create a man-made apocalypse, they have introduced several clues throughout history that symbolize the main characters of religious importance, particularly related to eschatology, the study of an expected period of time, prophesied by most organized religions, in which a series of negative events would take place in the Earth.

In Christian eschatology there are two main sets of characters: The Holy Trinity (The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) and the “unholy trinity” (Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet).

Thus, they put some important clues in the dialing system. This is the world map of international prefixes one have to dial when making a telephone call to another country:

And this is the same map with the trunk prefix (in Spanish: prefijo interurbano) added using a color code:

Now we have to pay attention to North America:

• The number 1 symbolizes God, and the United States (and Canada) have the 1 as national trunk number, so this fact would symbolize (in the conspirators view) that these two countries are claiming they are God, and since one of the attributes of the devil is that he deceives the world by impersonating God, then the USA and Canada would represent Satan.

• Mexico is the only country in the world with three national trunk prefixes:

These 01/044/045 would symbolize the 144,000 that appear in the Book of Revelation and other religious sources.

To obtain the 144,000 figure we have to use all the above numbers except the 45. This 45 was alluded (while talking about the Rapture) by a Spanish Catholic theologian named Francisco Ribera (1537-1591):

So combining both data (Mexico’s national trunk prefixes and this teaching from Francisco Ribera) is how we can decipher this part of the Conspiracy and learn that this country is going to play an important role during the 5th phase.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting, Trump was 45. But not sure how or if he fits into your event.
edit on 2-11-2022 by StarsInDust because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2022 by StarsInDust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
Interesting, Trump was 45. But not sure how or if he fits into your event.

Thank you very much for mentioning it, I didn’t remember he was the 45th president of the USA. And yes, it could be related to this finding, since he’s a key element of the conspiracy.

Additionally, Utah was the 45th state admitted to the USA, so this could be related too.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

You're wrong on Mexico. I live here. It's +52 nationwide. And I can't see why esoteric codes would be hidden in telephone prefixes. I think you're fishing too deep.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Since it’s related to the topic discussed here, I reproduce this message of mine from part 8 of my threads:

The highest numbering ever reached by a catholic pope is 23 (XXIII). Two popes bore this figure:

Antipope John XXIII (Papacy: 1410-1415). The so called antipopes were the Popes who opossed the Roman claimants during the Western Schism, where two lines of popes (Avignon’s and Rome’s) claimed the papacy. This pope belonged to a lesser-known third line of claimants from Pisa, and despite he himself being an antipope, he called the Council that ended the schism. His reign lasted exactly 5 years and 4 days, which is a reference to 1054, the year in which the much more important East-West Schism took place.

Pope John XXIII (Papacy: 1958-1963). He called the historic Second Vatican Council that renewed the Catholic Church.

Although the numbering of the popes named John reached 23, there were only 21 popes with this name. This is due a couple of errors in the counting of the popes named this way. In one of these errors the name John XX was skipped because John XXI counted John XIV twice, a hard to believe mistake.

Finally, the name of this popes is not coincidental, let’s remember that the Book of Revelation, called Apocalypse of Saint John in the catholic Bible, was written by a mysterious author called John of Patmos.

In conclusion, it is my opinion this is the real Prophecy of the Popes, whose name was announced, mixed with disinformation, in the one published in 1595 and attributed to Saint Malachy. The number 20 (XX) was skipped not by chance, but because it symbolizes the 20th century, because this century represents what the reactionaries most hate: the emancipation of the working class, exemplified by the Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese revolutions. That’s why they (the conspirators) have created or magnified everything that has gone wrong in the last 150/200 years: To be able to tell the story, after the end of the 5th phase, that the 20th century was a time of painful suffering, when in fact they produced the vast majority of this suffering.

For the same reason, I also reproduce this post I wrote in part 2:

I think I decoded the meaning of Gog and Magog, two entities mentioned in the Bible which are linked to the Tribulation. They are called Yajuj and Majuj in the Quran.

• Yajuj would be an allusion to the interjection yahoo, whose first recorded use is from 1921, according to this dictionary.

• Majuj would be a reference to the Mahjong, a tile-based game which was developed in China in the 19th century.

So Yajuj/Gog would symbolize the United States of America or, in a broader sense, the English-speaking world. And Majuj/Magog would symbolize the People’s Republic of China.

Please, observe how Yahoo and Mahjong both appeared quite recently, and this together the fact that China and the USA are the two main enemies of the reactionary conspiracy, makes me think they (the conspirators) created both concepts (the game and the interjection) to self-fulfill their own prophecies.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yeh good luck with what appears to be some kind of numerology or gematria of some sorts MarxistDebunker.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Yeh good luck with what appears to be some kind of numerology or gematria of some sorts MarxistDebunker.

This information has nothing to do with numerology nor gematria nor any other pseudo-scientific stuff. These are hidden clues the reactionary conspiracy has left in various works over the last three hundred years or so.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Phone number prefixes having to do with the 144,000 book of revelations nonsense and "The number 1 symbolizes God" sounds like numerology type guff to me MarxistDebunker.

Plus 300 years ago nobody had a clue what a phone number was never mind there prefix.

So there is that.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Also from part 2, I quote my new conclusion about the origin of the conspiracy based on my current understanding of it:

Based on evidences like the date of founding (1769 to 1823) of the Spanish Missions in California:

I have to push my previous estimation back by at least a century and change my above statement by the next one: Given my current knowledge of the conspiracy, it is my conviction that the conspirators designed this plan in the first half of the 18th century, between 1700 and 1750.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In the Book of Revelation/Apocalypse of Saint John, the number of the beast is usually given as being 666 or, according to other sources, 616.

We can decipher the meaning of these two figures by using this code:

• Following this code, 666 would be FFF. And one of the most popular mottos in Francoist Spain was repeating Franco’s first surname three times, like this: Franco Franco Franco.

So the 666 would symbolize Francisco Franco.

In addition to that, 6+6+6 = 18 = AH = Adolf Hitler.

• 616 would be FAF. Since A (1) and F (6) are the first and last letters of the name Adolf, then 16 would represent Adolf Hitler. Thus, 616 would be the name Adolf repeated twice, starting from the central digit (1) and going both ways. So 616 would symbolize the two reigns of Adolf Hitler, the first one being the Third Reich (1933-1945) and the second one, the 4th Reich that would start at some point after Hitler’s planned return (wether in person or symbolically) on 30 May 2025.

Additionally, 6+1+6 = 13 = AC = Antichrist.

In conclusion, in order to self-fulfill their own prophecies, the conspirators took care the fascist dictator of Spain were a man whose first surname started with an F, and, in the same vein, the fascist dictator of Germany were a man with a given name starting with an A and ending with an F. This way they can claim Hitler and Franco represent the two beasts of Revelation. Here they used again one of their preferred methods:

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The conspirators used these pages from the 1994 graphic novel “Martha Washington Goes to War”, a follow-up of Give Me Liberty, to announce (or confess) who is the leadership of the conspiracy:

On top of the pyramid there is a cross clearly visible:

On this other page we can see a master wearing what appear to be Japanese traditional Japanese robes:

Sourpuss is an anagram of Opus. Also, if we take off the letters USSR from Sourpuss, we end up with Opus.

134 means Dei (4=D, 3=E, 1=I).

So this would be a reference to the Opus Dei, an institution of the Catholic Church.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
• The Gunpowder Plot, a conspiracy of Catholics who were trying to blow up the British House of Lords during the State Opening of Parliament, was discovered on 5 November 1605.

• The Iran hostage crisis started on 4 November 1979 when a group of islamists assaulted the U.S. embassy in Teheran taking about 90 persons hostage. The crisis ended 444 days later, when the remaining 52 hostages were released on 20 January 1981.

• The Executive Order 12170 was issued by American president Jimmy Carter on 14 November 1979 to deal with that crisis. It targeted Iranian assets in the USA.

Clues to solve this part of the conspiracy:

The Iran hostage crisis started one day before the 374th anniversary of the Gunpowder Plot.

374 + 70 = 444 (This crisis lasted 444 days, and the 70 is at the end of the Executive Order 12170).

In Spain, during the 1980s and 1990s, it was very popular on media to not say the number thirteen, and say instead of it 12+1, pronounced “doce más uno” (twelve plus one). The main conspirators of the Gunpowder Plot are thought to be thirteen men. The first three numbers of the Executive Order are 121, which is a hidden way of putting a 13 (12+1).

Apart from that, Ayatollah Khomeini ordered the release of 13 hostages on 17 November 1979 (8 African Americans and 5 women), but they weren’t freed at once, instead 3 (1 woman and 2 African-Americans) were released on 19 November 1979, and 10 (4 women and 6 African-Americans) the following day 20 November 1979.

The 13 would be an allusion to both the Thirteen Colonies and the thirteen conspirators of the Gunpowder Plot.

The first batch of released hostages appears to be a reference to January 2023, the beginning of the Phase 5, while the second one is a reference to Joseph Biden, since he is the 46th American president and was born on a 20th of November.

• In conclusion, these evidences show the conspirators used the Iran Hostage crisis to announce to the World the existence of the Conspiracy by connecting this crisis to the Gunpowder Plot and by proclaiming all three leaders aforementioned (Jimmy Carter, Joe Biden and the late Ayatollah Khomeini) are (or were, in the case of Khomeini) members of the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Apart from that, Ayatollah Khomeini ordered the release of 13 hostages on 17 November 1979 (8 African Americans and 5 women), but they weren’t freed at once, instead 3 (1 woman and 2 African-Americans) were released on 19 November 1979, and 10 (4 women and 6 African-Americans) the following day 20 November 1979.

These two days (19th and 20th of November) are an allusion to 1920, the year the NSDAP was founded. Thus, in just one action, the Iran hostage crisis, we can find references to the main ideologies of the conspiracy: Catholic extremism, islamism and nazism.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
• The Borg are a fictional extraterrestrial race that first appeared in the TV show “Star Trek: The Next Generation”. Their spaceships are called Borg Cubes:

• The Kaaba (also spelled Kabah) is a building at the center of Islam’s most important mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Kaaba means “cube” in Arabic.

• The emblem of the ISIS/Daesh is also a cube:

• The Borgo is the 14th rione of Rome. Rione (plural rioni) are the traditional subdivisions of Rome. The Vatican is located in this place, so the Star Trek’s Borg would be a reference to the religious core of the conspiracy, the leadership of the Level 1, since their name is related to the Vatican and their spaceships are an allusion to Islam.

In addition to that, the Borgo is also known as the Leonine City, so this could represent the lion, one of the four living creatures that appear in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Ezekiel.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cube Zero is a science fiction movie released on 22 February 2005. It was the last one of a trilogy that started with Cube (1997) and continued with Cube 2 (2002).

It contains a very revealing scene in which the conspiracy shows its true face. When one prisoner gets to go out of the “cube” he is asked only two questions, the first one is what is his name, while the second one is: “Do you believe in God?”.

An image with this part of the original dialogue:

A 5 minutes video with this scene in the original English language: Link to YouTube

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The book “Un millón de muertos” (One Million Dead) was published in Spain in 1961. It’s a novel about the Spanish Civil War.

This book is very important because it gives many clues about the conspiracy. Among them, this one: On its page 222, at the end of the penultimate paragraph, it offers a summary of the conspirators’ motivations when one character tells another one the three reasons that drives them (the Francoist side) in this war:

“Por Dios, por el diablo y porque sí”, meaning “By God, by the devil and just because”.

Also, note that 222 is an allusion to February 2022. In the line nine it appears the word “guerra” (war) twice, and Uruguay, a country whose name starts with a “u” and has seven letters, just like Ukraine. In the line fourteen we can see the term “racha”, which is very similar to Rada, a name meaning parliament in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries. In the line twenty-four it appears the word “dos” (two), a connection to the aforementioned word “guerra” (war) from line nine. Let’s remember the Russian invasion of Ukraine started on 24 February 2022, so the conspirators also used this page to announce this war.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The reactionary conspirators are using a small Christian YouTube channel to tell part of their plot:

• Regarding the English-speaking nations:

The Spanish version of the above video:

Images from these videos:

Here they are pointing an alleged continuity between the ancient Kingdom of Israel and the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Nations.

This last picture shows the eight straits supposedly controlled by the English-speaking countries. It could be a reference to Hitler, since 8 = H.

More images from the video “What is the Great Tribulation?”:

Here they are adding France and some Nordic nations to the concept of Israel/Jacob.

More pictures from the same video:

After the death of King Salomon (ca. 930 BCE) the Kingdom of Israel (12 Tribes) divided in two countries: The Kingdom of Israel (10 Tribes) in the North and the Kingdom of Judah (2 Tribes) in the South.

So here the conspirators are saying that the current state of Israel would be the heir of the Kingdom of Judah, while the English-speaking nations (plus France and other European countries) would be the heir of the Kingdom of Israel.

• Regarding Germany and a future 4th Reich:

In this case they implying the Germans are the heirs of the Assyrians. Also, please note how the Spanish versions of these videos have more explicit thumbnails than the English versions.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In Look Who’s Back, a satirical film about the return of Adolf Hitler to present day Germany, we can see two cardboard images::

• The first one is a representation of a jihadist terrorist:

• The second one is a figure resembling the catholic Pope:

Both bear the face of the host of “Krass, alter!” the fictitious television program in which Adolf Hitler performs.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Some aspects of the 5th Phase are related to two failed English catholic conspiracies:

• The Babington Plot (1586), in which a group of catholics tried to assassinate the protestant Queen Elizabeth to replace her with her catholic cousin, Mary.

A first group of seven plotters (including chief conspirators Anthony Babington and John Ballard) were executed on 20 September 1586, that is 20-9-1586. 20-9 if we ignore the zero is 29, which is 92 backwards.

Mary was executed on 8 February 1587, that is 8-2-1587. 8-2 is 82, which is 28 backwards.

Thus, this plot is related to the division in 28/92 months of the 5th phase.

Gunpowder Plot (1605), in which a group of catholics tried to blow up the English House of Lords during the State Opening of Parliament.

A first group of four plotters were executed on 30 January 1606. A second four-men group (including Guy Fawkes) was executed the following day, on 31 January 1606.

The Fifth Phase is planned to start on 30 January 2023 and end on 31 January 2033.

The last plotter to be executed was Henry Garnet on 3 May 1606.

May (5) is related to the Fifth Phase.

3 links to the fact that the return of Adolf Hitler (and thus the turning point of the 28/92 division of 5th phase) would be on 30 May 2025, 2025 being the third year of this phase (first year: 2023, second year: 2024 and third year: 2025).

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
Also from part 2, I quote my new conclusion about the origin of the conspiracy based on my current understanding of it:

Based on evidences like the date of founding (1769 to 1823) of the Spanish Missions in California:

I have to push my previous estimation back by at least a century and change my above statement by the next one: Given my current knowledge of the conspiracy, it is my conviction that the conspirators designed this plan in the first half of the 18th century, between 1700 and 1750.

I have to change my view again due to new evidence I have found:

Prelude: Martin Luther publishes his famous Ninety-five Theses on 31 October 1517, starting the Protestan Reformation.

1) Antonio del Duca (1491 - 1564), a Sicilian friar who purportedly had a revelation in 1541 about the seven archangels and who successfully lobbied to get a church dedicated to them: The Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and of the Martyrs, in the building of which Michelangelo worked from 1563 to 1564.

2) The Society of Jesus, commonly known as the Jesuits, was formed in 1540.

The emblem of the Jesuits:

Observe the similarity of this symbol with these two other ones:

• The emblem of the 23rd Waffen-SS Mountain Division (composed by Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosniaks):

• The Nazi symbol known as Black Sun:

It seems like the Jesuits’ one is a combination of the latter two.

3) The Last Judgment, a fresco painted by Michelangelo between 1536 and 1541. It covers the whole altar wall of the Sistine Chapel.

4) Regnans in Excelsis (Reigning on High). This is the Papal Bull that excommunicated Queen Elizabeth I, made her an heretic and also excommunicated all who followed her orders. It was issued on 25 February 1570 by Pope Pius V. The English translation of this Bull can be read here. In other words: In the view of the reactionary conspirators all British people and, probably by extension, all people from English-Speaking nations (At least the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) are excommunicated and declared heretics from birth, thus making them enemies of the Catholic Church.

Please, note how the NSDAP was founded on 24 February 1920, one day before the 350th anniversary of this Papal Bull.

5) The Gregorian Calendar was introduced in October 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII. It was a way of showing the World that the Catholic Church had (and most probably have) better scientific knowledge and technology than the rest of the planet.

6) William of Orange, main leader of the Dutch Revolt against Spain, was assassinated on 10 July 1584 by a Catholic.

7) The Spanish Armada. The Spanish attempt to invade England in July — August 1588.

8) The so called Prophecy of the Popes, published in 1595 by a Catholic monk. As usual, it contains some clues about the conspiracy mixed with disinformation. In this case, we have to pay attention to number of cryptic phrases (each one allegedly representing a Pope) of this work: 112, ending with the last pope named Peter the Roman. The 112 would be an indirect allusion to 2033, since 1920 (year of NSDAP foundation) + 112 = 2032, the next year 2033 being the end of the 5th phase of their main plan.

9) Several Catholic plots in England between 1569 and 1605:

In my opinion the Main Plot of 1603 is an allusion to the main plan of the Reactionary Conspiracy.

In conclusion, I have to change again my previous statement about the beginning of the Reactionary Conspiracy by this new one: Based on my current knowledge of the Conspiracy, it is my opinion that it was designed mainly in the XVI Century, probably between the 1530s and the 1580s.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join