It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy-ruble and petro-yuan instead of petro-dollar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ukraine will never join NATO, now it will not join. Because Russia is ending the aggression and war of the West against the Russian people, which was started with the Nazi coup in 2014.

I can bombard you with links to videos with real refugees from Mariupol who go to Russia and the DPR, where they talk about mass executions and shelling from Grads and tanks by the Nazis of Azov and Nazi battalions, artillery and tanks of residential buildings and people who wanted to break free, robbery, rape, etc. And tears of happiness on the faces of escaped refugees.
There are many stories of young children, wounded and lying in hospitals in the DPR, whose parents were killed by the Nazis.
There are thousands and tens of thousands of such evidence, but Western resources ban them. It is more profitable for them to show "refugees" in Mercedes from cities where there are no Russian troops and never were.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

That's does not answer the question, if the "real refugees" are headed towards Russia.

Does that mean the others headed in the opposite direction are "Fake refugees"?

Mate the world is going to make Russia answer for Putin's crimes from now until kingdom come, you get that right?

Its all going to end in tears RussianTroll with Ukraine coming for your nation once the table turns.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's does not answer the question, if the "real refugees" are headed towards Russia.

Mate the world is going to make Russia answer for Putin's crimes from now until kingdom come, you get that right?

Its all going to end in tears RussianTroll with Ukraine coming for your nation once the table turns.

Your threats from the couch are very funny))))
Maybe you personally get up from the couch and go to kill my nation?
In Russia, in such cases they say "The flag is in your hands!" Dare))))

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Technically its a chair im atop of, not sure what you are sitting on aside from Vladimir's knee.

Why would i wish to go to go kill your nation?

Im not Ukrainian.

In Russia if you disagree or show decent towards Putin's control or rhetoric you get threatened with 15 years in gaol, so there is also that.

And if its dares we are doing now i dare you to come back to reality my friend.

edit on 27-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You mean the refugees your man Putin and Russian forces are creating?

Show me at least one refugee from any other country except Ukraine, where they can sell dollars to the American president in Mercedes and Tesla)))

Real refugees, the poor, the hungry and the wounded, are fleeing Ukraine to Russia and the DPR, not to Europe.

Heh, so you're saying only people with no choice to go to Russia? And the ones who can afford to travel go to other countries?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

China have no interest in their currency becoming a defacto standard. In fact they prefer to trade in the dollar because keeping their currency artificially low against the dollar makes their exports cheaper, and helps to force their domestic consumers to buy local by making imports more expensive.

For example, a low Yuan makes Chinese handsets more affordable to western consumers and western handset more expensive for Chinese consumers

China has developed their digital Yuan and payment rails to challenge dollar dominance. It's established policy and BRICS has been laying the foundation for this for a while.

Sanctioning via SWIFT has 100% ensured that the dollar will not remain the global reserve currency. Irrespective of your opinion on Putin or Ukraine it was objectively a mistake that has no remedy except for a global restructuring of the entire financial system.

You will suffer the consequences as well because the artificial power of the dollar was the keystone in the whole morally bankrupt global financial system, which your elected officials gleefully participated in while pretending it could go on forever. The loss of a global reserve currency has more logictical impacts than can fit in one post, severing the relatively seamless flow of money between global superpowers is a financial nuclear exchange, and people are going to die because of this for years to come. The poorest and least able to absorb losses will starve and go without basic needs.

Now Russia, and so too other nations that have felt the pressures of dollar hegemony, will have no choice but to act in their own interests and do as much to weaken the dollar (and through it western influence) as is within their means.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

This is a scary time for Russians, but the West isn't trying to kill your nation. Putin is doing it himself. He has almost single-handedly created a hatred between Ukraine and Russia that will last for centuries and will weaken both peoples and all Slavic peoples. China is the one who will benefit the most, and Russia will become subjugated by China if they don't come to their senses. No more brother wars.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Talk about crapping on your own doorstep.

Vladimir's deposited a turd there that's not apt to flush for at least a century or two.

Some of them will never accept the reality of his actions all the same.

Cant teach pork that don't wish to accept what's happening, as it will simply choose to walk to the slaughterhouse by its own misguided volition.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

China wants to use the Yuan domestically, but it restricts how much you buy and sell outside of the country because they want to keep the value low when compared to the dollar.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It never really mattered. It is always going to be about the perception of value of the Pound/Dollar/Ruble or whatever at all times anyway. This is a distraction. If $ value goes down it is due to peoples perception of it's value in the market. We can all trade for goods using an "exchange value". When they take out the exchanges and no one wants our dollars, that is when it goes to hell. Right now we buy goods from other nations more than we sell them. They are draining our coffers this way. Shame our USEPA helped them too IMO.

Germany after WW1 and many other nations had money with little or no value as we have set ourselves up for without gold backing our money today. Bring on Gesara and Nesara now. The whole world needs to rid ourselves of the western Central Bankers control over society. They can go quietly or they can be handled by the mobs or armies of those they have victimized for eons in the West.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: turretless

Jokes don't equal reality.

Who would even think that it was supposed to be reality. I and you both read the word "joke". I don' t recall the rules changing that said a joke is supposed to be true?

I love my three legged chicken joke where the farmer says his wife wanted to breed and extra leg on a breed of chicken. When a fellow asked about how they tasted after trying to keep up with one, the farmer replies "I don't know we can't catch one".

A joke is just a story where sometimes true anecdotes are given as part of the joke.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

China wants to use the Yuan domestically, but it restricts how much you buy and sell outside of the country because they want to keep the value low when compared to the dollar.

You cannot be the global reserve currency when you cut off 1/3 of the global population from your banking system, which is where this is headed. If the dollar is not the global reserve then the vacuum has to be filled or countries collapse entirely.

The Yuan will become a defacto reserve of the opposing system, with the exception to that being if they enacted a gold standard. I don't even know if they have the reserves to support it. Whatever they come up with on their cross-border settlement doesn't matter, the Yuan is the backbone that allows it.

It's not an unintended side-effect of the sanctions, it was the intent of the sanctions and BRICS had been planning on those sanctions. No matter what you think of China and Russia you can't believe they'd risk sanctions with such high impacts without having a plan in place. China didn't help orchestrate a divided global financial system because they want to remain weak against the dollar.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Except many Countries have vested USD, a lot is at stake and a "change" doesn't happen overnight.

I say, barring natural disaster and nuclear war, we'll see a new global currency in the next 20 or so years.

The USD is here to stay for a long while, mainly because of so many institutions out there that eclipse any other that have enormous USD infusions by foriegn interest.

Other Currencies make for good play at the micro and in their niche.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

In connection with your comment, one thought came to my mind. Recently, there have been many summits and negotiations between Russia and other countries, to which the United States and other Western countries are not invited. There is a saying in the Middle East: "If you are excluded from the list of invitees to an important dinner, you should check the menu. Perhaps your name is already there."
Check the menu of meetings and negotiations of Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Iran and other countries.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

This is a scary time for Russians, but the West isn't trying to kill your nation. Putin is doing it himself. He has almost single-handedly created a hatred between Ukraine and Russia that will last for centuries and will weaken both peoples and all Slavic peoples. China is the one who will benefit the most, and Russia will become subjugated by China if they don't come to their senses. No more brother wars.

Ukraine was created by the West, and now he is trying to save his investments and at the same time try to survive. No one has been able to sit on two chairs at the same time for at least some time throughout the history of mankind.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Who is trying to save his investments?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Who is trying to save his investments?

Just read my comment you are trying to answer. I wrote everything there clearly and accessible to any reasonable person.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you back, Russian Troll. It's nice to get a different perspective on things, along with information the MSM certainly doesn't want us to know or consider.

If it's true that you reap what you sow, world dominance by the US just might be coming to an end. You can't un-ring a bell.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you using google translate? It's just hard to make out who you meant.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm glad to see you back, Russian Troll. It's nice to get a different perspective on things, along with information the MSM certainly doesn't want us to know or consider.

If it's true that you reap what you sow, world dominance by the US just might be coming to an end. You can't un-ring a bell.

Hello, thanks for the kind words. I didn't leave the forum, it's just that lately I have a lot of work and I have to travel a lot to different cities. On my phone, I only read topics from the forum, and I only write from my laptop when I return home.)))

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join