It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Major White find in Greenland fossils?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Wookiep

Uh yeah, that's the point. It's going to all be prison rules.

I'm calling top bunk ... and the soap on a rope!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Prolly not a bad plan. Pray the govt doesn't take that gun from you.

Muzzle first.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I just ordered a still.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: anonentity

What of the flip is the rappure. As above so below a pole flip. Doubt it

What if the rapture is the memory of the last flip written down as to be in the future as it will repeat?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, it is important I get prepared for this. Two more fifths of seagrams, one extra fifth of brandy and blackberry brandy, and some ginger brandy and of course I will need to fix up my old vehicles, technology in the new vehicles will probably get fried. We put way too much faith in technology which pulses of energy from multiple sources can shut down.

Might as well get some extra booze for cruising and boozing if things go sour.

I just realized something while reading your shopping list. Alcohol will keep.a lot longer then gasoline in storage. It is also easier to make. Might be worth looking into alcohol as a fuel for disasters.

Alcohol and cigarettes WILL be the new currency. Alcohol won't be fuel, lol.

I am not suggesting using the good stuff for fuel. There are plenty of alcohols that you cannot drink. A vehicle modified to run on those alcohols would be very useful.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

As a point of interest regarding using alcohol for fuel. Petrol combusts at 14 to 1 fuel-air ratio, alcohol goes of at 11 to 1. So basically you can just put it in the tank. But the jets in a carburetor should be bored out slightly, the rule of thumb is the existing jet size multiplied by 1.3 that's the drill size.
As for making the stuff, you don't need a Still, after the fermentation is complete add some food coloring, then stir in a load of salt, the salt holds the water and makes it denser, so the water goes to the bottom as a colored liquid, and the good stuff is clear on the top ready to siphon off, you can use the salt over and over again.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
So what happens when a Military Scientist. finds tropical and Arctic fossils, in alternating layers, that alternate every twelve thousand years, between Tropical and arctic.

He finds corroborating evidence of the already postulated cyclical climate change theory ?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well nothing would survive think of all the Nuclear fall out from these power stations and all these labs housing deadly virus's .

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

What of the flip is the rappure. As above so below a pole flip. Doubt it

What if the rapture is the memory of the last flip written down as to be in the future as it will repeat?

Human wouldn't have noticed the last one as it happened before thinks like Compass were invented.

This did not know it happened

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Crackalackin
I thought NASA was already on to this and said the poles were very close to flipping again.

Poles shift .
That's what they do .
Gonna be hard getting used to the sun rising in the West , though .
All time zones will have to do a 180 .

Magnetic poles shifting is not the same as planet rotational axis point poles shifting with reference to the source of light from the Sun. Monster difference almost immeasurable difference.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
the Sun micro-Nova, the pole-flip, the crustal plate slippage = are all in the same event but likely hours or days or possibly even months apart

the early signs are volcanos everywhere, satellites getting zapped as the magnetosphere degenerates,,, then other stuff decays --- like no GPS

i also try to piece together the predicted 3 days of darkness event ->
will the Sun be darkened by a 'shell' of space dust encapsulating It ? OR will the visible Sprectrum of light we see be screened out and only UV & IR light will bathe the Earth
leaving those people with night-vision goggles able to navigate their surroundings ?

i picked up on the micro nova cycle a couple years back... the research record reveals this current cycle will take place 2046 (when i'm 98) ... i'm toying with idea of wearing a Noah disguise if im still around in '46
edit on th28164503340116432022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Lets see whats over due

Super Volcanoes
Pole Shifts
Asteroid strike
Comet Strike
Massive Earth quake
Solar Flare

The future is bright !

Did I miss anything ?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yes the ice age should start very shortly.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Assume your cellar has only a single point of entry making defense possible with only one shooter? If so, then yeah, suppose a reliable firearm and a near-endless supply of ammo would actually suffice. Allowing, of course, for lulls in battle to give you a chance to clear out the bodies piling up in your field of fire.

I love these heart-warming little chats one can have on ATS!
edit on 17-2-2022 by ChayOphan because: misspelling correction

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

The first line of defense for any prepper is geography, the second is obscurity.

I don't expect there to be a battle, or enough bodies to make a pile. Maybe one or two people passing through on their way to somewhere else who wouldn't give my place a second thought as we're rather secluded.

Realistically, we're too far from the main road to even get someone looking for a barn to shelter from the rain for a night. They'd probably pass the whole town by barely realizing that it was there.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sounds like my idea of paradise, be it peace or... otherwise.

As opposed to my cookie-cutter house on a whopping quarter-acre plot smack in the middle of indefensible suburbia. Ain't exactly the best location to castle, up to say the least.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Sounds like my idea of paradise, be it peace or... otherwise.

As opposed to my cookie-cutter house on a whopping quarter-acre plot smack in the middle of indefensible suburbia. Ain't exactly the best location to castle, up to say the least.

It's great, until your kids want to go to our equivalent of Build a Bear or you want a sofa delivered.

We do get shockingly good Internet though as there isn't a big rise in demand during peak hours

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Small prices to pay for living your dream.

Well, maybe lack of access to bear-building facilities is a bit steep a price.. nah, still worth it! You can always just substitute some old socks and yard debris, a little imagination and underwear elastic to hold it all together and - WA-LA! - you've got yourself a teddy bear... thing. A teddy thing...

It's WAY past my bedtime...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Small prices to pay for living your dream.

Well, maybe lack of access to bear-building facilities is a bit steep a price.. nah, still worth it! You can always just substitute some old socks and yard debris, a little imagination and underwear elastic to hold it all together and - WA-LA! - you've got yourself a teddy bear... thing. A teddy thing...

It's WAY past my bedtime...

Who needs Build a Bear, if you don't burn your trash regularly you can attract a real one.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Good point.. and then they can play build-a-dude with you! Good times!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join