It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take this crap anymore. I need to speak my mind!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The Nightingale field Hospital opened with all the pomp & circumstance befitting a campaign victory has had just a few dozen patients

Something we should be celebrating then.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

They disassembled the big ass field hospital in Seattle without ever seeing a single patient. These huge field hospitals were needed to help the optics appear as if all these assaults and gang rapings of liberty and the economy were justified, nothing more.

Again, we got played. (and when I say "we" I'm using it colloquially, as *some* of us called the cowards out for supporting all this BS from the beginning of this and were not among those "played." Though we all are taking it in the shorts thanks to the cowards, so perhaps we all did get played in our own ways.)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yes, let's cheer further wastes of money in the name of the boogeyman, COVID. They need you to do that and I'm sure they're thrilled to see you still eager to please.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, let's cheer further wastes of money in the name of the boogeyman

Isn't that what The U.S. does in buying Military Hardware ?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Spacespider
Funny, I would have thought that ATS have been all for a "wait it out" tactic against this virus..
But I guess you guys would rather risk it all.

Yes, a website with a longstanding track record of questioning every prior official narrative that even remotely could be used to infringe on Rights and liberties would quietly accept this highly dubious narrative that is actually being used to openly destroy liberty, Rights, and the economy. That makes sense, not. TBH, I've been fairly disappointed in how many ATS members have swallowed these infringements and this fascism hook, line, and sinker. Needless to say, there are a number of ATS members who will have this thrown back in their faces repeatedly in the future if they ever attempt to claim something is "Unconstitutional" or complain about any perceived infringements like voter disenfranchisement, abortion, immigration controls, Guantanimo, etc.
These future discussions will be a lot of fun... for me.

Sounds like trolling with hooks on . What's fascist about flattening an exponential pandemic curve ?
The fact it save lives and lots of morbidity ? Surely not.
edit on 15-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: Lots of

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

No, we use that to enslave other countries... COVID has been used to enslave our own country. Big difference.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

You've never seen trolling like the future holds. I guarantee you that.
You can call it "trolling" but "public electronic execution" would be more appropriate.

All fascism depends on the formation of a common, overhyped enemy. COVID is the boogeyman that facilitated this fascist response you're cheering like a good little serf.
edit on 15-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No, we use that to enslave other countries... COVID has been used to enslave our own country. Big difference.

You miss the point.

The U.S. has thousands of nuclear war heads. Why ? A few hundred would fit the bill.

A complete waste of money.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You miss the point.

The U.S. has thousands of nuclear war heads. Why ? A few hundred would fit the bill.

A complete waste of money.

Actually it generates more money for the US economy than it wastes, so no, I did not miss the point. You, from outside the US see it as wasting money, I from inside the US recognize that within the context of national protectionism it's not a waste of US resources. The same cannot be said for all the money utterly wasted in the name of this manufactured COVID "crisis."

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Like you mods have executed a thread of " pandemic news from around the world " in the last 20 minutes , with no explanation.
Is so there's no recourse to safety from a purge of reality ?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The US GDP is losing $25 Billion a day and has been for over a month. We've seen 28,000 deaths in this country. Does anyone with half a rat's ass hair worth of economic knowledge really believe an individual's life is worth $27 million apiece to the nation as a whole?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Actually it generates more money for the US economy than it wastes

How ?

Thousands of nuclear warheads sitting ideal for year after year have to be decommissioned at some point.

Waste of money.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You've never seen trolling like the future holds. I guarantee you that.
You can call it "trolling" but "public electronic execution" would be more appropriate.

All fascism depends on the formation of a common, overhyped enemy. COVID is the boogeyman that facilitated this fascist response you're cheering like a good little serf.

I think you've gone insane , man , youre losing your mind dude

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The US GDP is losing $25 Billion a day and has been for over a month

Small change compared to the Great Depression of the 1930's. The U.S. recovered from that.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thousands of nuclear warheads sitting ideal for year after year have to be decommissioned at some point.

Yes, it is ideal for them to sit year after year serving as a deterrent. Them having to actually be used is not ideal, though it is better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them. Glad you understand the concept.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The US GDP is losing $25 Billion a day and has been for over a month

Small change compared to the Great Depression of the 1930's. The U.S. recovered from that.

The point is none of this was needed. We're totally overreacting to a problem that would resolve itself in absence of all of these draconian lockdowns and self eviscerations of the economy. You would probably recover from being castrated, does that mean you'd be OK with or even welcoming of having your testicle hacked off?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yes, it is ideal for them to sit year after year serving as a deterrent. Them having to actually be used is not ideal, though it is better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them. Glad you understand the concept.

I understand that The U.S would never be in a situation to deploy over 4,000 nuclear warheads. It would all be over before even half of them left the ground.

Waste of money.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The US GDP is losing $25 Billion a day and has been for over a month. We've seen 28,000 deaths in this country. Does anyone with half a rat's ass hair worth of economic knowledge really believe an individual's life is worth $27 million apiece to the nation as a whole?

To me every life is worth that and more.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That think and a buck 25 will buy you a cup of coffee. Otherwise it's as useful as pedals on a wheelchair.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join