It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden plans executive order to shut down border once crossings reach 4,000 per day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

sorry, this can't happen. He already said he didn't have the tools to do anything without congress. So this isn't really possible.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They closed the border close to here for a month because of the migration issue. I rode to Tijuana last week with my kid and his wife for an assembly and saw the huge border wall they built all along the border between California and Mexico, it's actually quite impressive. I took a quick video of it, I thought it was neat how it looked like it was moving:

That wall went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, and over some really steep mountains too. I was wondering how fun it was to build it in those areas, didn't get any video of it though.

I thought the really cool geographic stuff was on the highway by the Sea of Cortez though. Huge, and I mean massive upcroppings of earth that you could tell that were just carved and left during a huge massive flood beyond anything you could imagine. I figure must have been left since the great flood of Noah's day. It was super impressive. I found it hard to believe I'd never seen or heard of this place before. Next time I go I'll get some good footage.
edit on Thu, 16 May 2024 09:51:56 -0500am51620240500000056America/ChicagoThu, 16 May 2024 09:51:56 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Will the useful idiots protest and call him a racist like they did to Trump though?

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

As opposed to letting it slide because you support the guilty party...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The REAL Estimates are at Least 30 Million Illegals currently within U.S. Borders Without Social Security Numbers . My Cousin works for the Census Bureau and has informed me of that .

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
400 per day should trigger a border shutdown 4000 a day is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join