It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirkpatrick vs Fugal - Skinwalker ranch briefing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The Sean Kirkpatrick Curveball ⚾️ Fugal vs Kirkpatrick, who is telling the truth?

Sean Kirkpatrick responds to the allegations by Brandon Fugal that Kirkpatrick attended a 2018 briefing in Washington D.C. about Skinwalker Ranch.

According to Brandon Fugal, Kirkpatrick was leading the briefing and Kirkpatrick said during the briefing that he was "already fully aware of the reality of the UFO phenomena."

Sean Kirkpatrick says he didn't say that and denies that he was leading the briefing. It's still not clear if Kirkpatrick was actually at the meeting and Kirkpatrick says he doesn't remember meeting Brandon Fugal.

Link to full interview in the next post below.

Twitter Video Link with clip of Kirckpatrick lying

Spoiler alert. Kirkpatrick lied, here Is Fugal’s response with evidence Kirkpatrick lied:

I am telling the truth. On April 19, 2018, my team from Skinwalker Ranch was asked to provide a confidential briefing in Washington D.C. to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence & United States Armed Services Committee. Sean Kirkpatrick was at the head of the table.

Twitter

Full video with Kirkpatrick lied:

Fugal proves 2 lies with this pic:
Kirkpatrick was there. And he saw this slide presentation.

Fugal also says Kirkpatrick said "don’t try to convince us about UFO’s, we are aware of their reality"

Kirckpatrick denies that. He’s been caught in several lies. Don’t know if this is one, but there might be an audio recording of this meeting… I hope it comes out.
edit on 9-5-2024 by pianopraze because: Posted before thread written.

ETA here is Greenstreet pointing out a lie:

edit on 9-5-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

edit on 9-5-2024 by pianopraze because: Clarity

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's nice for a change to see one of these kinds of shill liars get caught. (Kirkpatrick).
Kirkpatrick looks like a liar and talks like one, then uses an escape method by mentioning all the threats against him to divert the topic.

edit on 9-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's nice for a change to see one of these kinds of shill liars get caught. (Kirkpatrick).
Kirkpatrick looks like a liar and talks like one, then uses an escape method by mentioning all the threats against him to divert the topic.

The whole thing with the Skinwalker Ranch has become a repetitive show where one revelation follows another one and at the end back to where we started with nothing much revealed and plenty of speculation.
edit on 10-5-2024 by Taferson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Heh, yeah, like Fugal is some beacon of truth himself!

Just illustrates that the entire federal government is hopelessly infected with idiots!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

My god! When are some of you people going to realize that you are being taken for a ride by TPTB over this whole UFO business and start thinking on your own and leave these simple, little advancement programs alone that will be suckering you along for decades. Of course, they cannot come outright and tell you anything because the whole damned truth is far beyond most current human reasoning, imagination and acceptance can encompass.

ATS used to be a place for the curious to find information about UFOs, to adamantly deny the phenomena, and to find voices of strong advocates. Those days are mostly gone. Substantial data is rare to appear anymore, the deniers have mostly gone into hiding, and out-spoken advocates such as myself are ignored as being too wild in what the common herd can accept as reality. Such as it is....

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

What are you bringing to the table aside from digs at anyone who doesn't share your mindset or opinion?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Taferson

Kinda' sounds like the whole Oak Island thing, doesn't it? DOH!!

The show you can watch once in Season 1, and then again 5 years later at the end of Season 6 and not miss even a single detail! Why? Because they just rehash the same ol' sh** over and over, and over, and over (ad nauseum).

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well. Here is Proof head of AARO (retired) is liar:

Pretty important info, but guess not "substantial" to you.

Government liars being exposed.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Oh dear FCD, you're going to Oak Island, so when you come back you can fill us in with the same ol' sh##.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Trust me, there will be no such nonsense! I'll either come back with a Masonic Illuminati in a cage, or I'll report back that the whole dang thing was a bust.

My money is on a bust, but I'll keep an open mind.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
But but, the money pit??????? I have to admit I've only seen a few episodes of the first series and realised, the word I'm looking for is con. A few others are "finding Bigfoot", "expedition unknown" etc, etc. Nothing burgers.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But I don't know about Skinwalker.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I can't count how many TV programs there are, especially reality programs, where I just can't get PT Barnum and his slogan about a "sucker being born every minute" out of my head!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oak Island could have been covered in one 3 part series if that much…..if only they had used the High-Rise Excavation method. All else that would be needed is water pumps to pump water back to the sea.

Instead….it’s draggggggged on and on.

👽

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Heh, yeah, like Fugal is some beacon of truth himself!

Just illustrates that the entire federal government is hopelessly infected with idiots!

To be fair to Fugal, without his direct exposing that Kirkpatrick is just another liar shill when it comes to the still most highly classified topic, people wouldn't know, or be further deceived by the Kirkpatricks out there in UFO territory.

Also, Mr. Fugal isn't a liar like these government shills. I have watched him carefully and he never even talks about things that would even give a motive to lie about. He never makes outrageous claims, but only reports his own observations and never draws any conclusions.

The government shills at the Pentagon and that recent SETI retard are a whole other matter though, it is SO DAMN EASY to see their blatant lies and feeble attempts to "socially engineer" listeners with the same old weak routine that has been used since before Project Bluebook.

ETA:
Yeah these reality programs all have one sad thing in common, they never find the pot of gold at the end of their investigations.
edit on 10-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

...and he never even talks about things that would even give a motive to lie about. He never makes outrageous claims, ...

Heh, yeah...except about Skinwalker Ranch!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Well. Here is Proof head of AARO (retired) is liar:

Pretty important info, but guess not "substantial" to you.

Government liars being exposed.

You're misrepresenting what Kirkpatrick said. He didn't deny being at the meeting so a photo of him at the meeting is not proof he's a liar. He said some pentagon staffer invited him to attend the briefing as a 3rd party scientist to get his view on things, so from Kirkpatrick's description, he did not consider that a "job" or his "responsibility" to attend the briefing in such a role.

Now Kirkpatrick could be lying about some things, but chances are he's not as big of a huckster as Brandon Fugal, the guy we are supposedly relying on to discredit Kirkpatrick. Fugal's whole Skinwalker ranch show is infotainment which avoids doing real science because the show would be over very quickly if they did real science.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Don't agree with you often, but YEP!!!
Despite high hopes once Mr. Fugal bought the ranch either he hasn't done a lot of research on what constitutes actual science experimentation that is geared to geography. The huge issue with no digging isn't due to high strangeness retaliation but because Mr. Fugal doesn't own the mineral rights. He could have cleared that up years ago, but hasn't.

Not throwing shade, but the entire issue surrounding the unusual htz recordings that are a military frequency? It's long been rumored there is a military base at King's Mt,UT about 60-80miles north of the ranch.

While people are going to get riled, I did some digging into LunaSonde an found it's a Mormon owned business. In fact most contractors Mr. Fugal uses are. Common sense it might be better to not limit your pool of expertise? Just a observation.

The hype surrounding the hitchhiker effect is particularly irking. ANYONE who's had any experience in the paranormal knows this is a routine side affect if you are too unknowing to use precautions. Intentionally hyping it while not following thru with educational information is skeevy & lazy. If making money is more important than the participants being educated, much less anyone else? well, that speaks for itself.

Lastly. I can personally find Travis Taylor personable & engaging, but using people tied into the IC community is a absolute mistake. So far we've seen a rotating bunch as guests from Alexander to Lakatski (sp). If this it truly a independent endeavor it should be conducted by independent experts seperate from any Govt affiliation.

It IS Mr. Fugal's property to do with as he see's fit. These are just some of the more major problems I've noticed.
Skinwalker is listed as a entertainment enterprise, so fair enough.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

...and he never even talks about things that would even give a motive to lie about. He never makes outrageous claims, ...

Heh, yeah...except about Skinwalker Ranch!

Heh, well for one thing, he only gets reports from all the dudes there, he doesn't hang out usually on the front lines.. I can only speak for myself, but I haven't yet seen any lying or falsehoods being told by anyone there.

However, I have noticed omissions of things they should have done, or maybe did do, but never divulged on the show, which was very disappointing. For a big example, that metal chips and flakes they recovered from drilling into the mesa. They made a big deal out of that and noted rare metals on the chips. Had them analyzed, shared that europium and tellurium were on opposing sides, and that's the end.

That right there is the biggest fail of all. Because they didn't speak of, or share info on what the isotopic ratios of those elements were, which would have undeniably identified where those elements originated from. That fails the show completely all by itself. It also would make any logical person determine they really are not able to do what the show is supposed to do, are unwilling, or afraid of the aftermath, or under government warning to not reveal that, or only doing the show with the intent to softball it for ad revenue for the network contract they have to aire the show. Or any other reason, but an isotopic ratio test should have been done and shared with the public.

The show still is entertaining to watch though, but not expecting anything big because they just aren't going to reveal it.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

As I noted previously, I grew up not far from this area. I've been there many times. There's military stuff all over that region, including up in WY to the north and CO to the east. Further to the west there is a metric sh** ton of military stuff.

But none of this matters; they haven't done one ounce of due diligence with anything which even remotely resembles scientific research. It's all just fancy looking window dressing for ratings and ad revenue. Nothing more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join