It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Pyramid of Alaska and the Why Files take on the subject

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I figure most of us have heard the rumors or stories about the Dark Pyramid in Alaska that was made famous several years ago by some Military whistle blowers and Linda M. Howe. AJ and the Why files covers the rumors and what can actually be verified. youtu.be...

The Dark Pyramid of Alaska | Military Cover-up of a Forbidden Collaboration

In a remote corner of Alaska, a military officer stumbles upon a chilling discovery—an enormous pyramid buried deep under the icy wilderness, possibly larger than the Great Pyramid of Giza. The initial sighting during a seismic event leads to whispers of ancient technologies and hidden histories.

The local news coverage mysteriously vanishes overnight. Witnesses and insiders offer conflicting stories, fueling speculations about secret military involvement and otherworldly energies.

It's become known as the Dark Pyramid or Black Pyramid. What are the origins of this enigmatic structure? Why is it buried? Why so much security and secrecy? Could this be buried technology that holds truths about our past and power beyond our understanding?

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I find the most unbelievable part to be the finding of the object as a result of earthquake readings from a Chinese atomic blast. While it is possible to do a siesmic survey and map it in such detail, the trucks of equipment would have to be sitting almost on top of it. An anomaly that small would not show up on equipment designed for earthquake readings. The equipment is just not sensitive enough or dispursed in a manner to pick it up.

The rest, I don't know.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I like the goldfish

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

I find the most unbelievable part to be the finding of the object as a result of earthquake readings from a Chinese atomic blast. While it is possible to do a siesmic survey and map it in such detail, the trucks of equipment would have to be sitting almost on top of it. An anomaly that small would not show up on equipment designed for earthquake readings. The equipment is just not sensitive enough or dispursed in a manner to pick it up.

The rest, I don't know.

Gotta tell, I'm not as sure as you.

Technology is crazy.

Take MIT. They have a drone with no moving parts. They somehow ionize the metal skin and repel from the earth. If this is not anti gravity, I don't know what is.

I geocache. All I need is 3 satellites to triangulation my position. Depending on the GPS unit, you can get within a foot or two of the cache.

There are hundreds of seismic stations in the world. I can see them being able to see where waves in the crust change speed depending on the density. With 3 or 4 around the world I bet they can.

That is my "Science" answer.

The truth that they are hiding is the fact that the earth is hollow. They were out hiking on our dime. They were able to detect the pyramid with their hiking sticks...like finding a stud on the wall.

edit on 4-5-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As the relevancy of UFOs is definitely leading us to accept the phenomena as real and not from this earth, the public must be guided in multiple ways toward that revelation.

The Why Files, and its popularity are the result of the hands of control having shifted beyond its mindless, old, denial role it has played for eight decades and not works to nudge the public into acceptance of our very close neighbors that have probably been here, virtually next door for forever.

As the old saying goes about politics, "nothing happens by accident in politics," so that can be said about another area of human endeavor. In this case, being slowly edged into the stark reality of life in the cosmos and our place within it.

Get used to hearing and learning about ETs, after all, they were probably here before we were. Our PTB cannot exactly control the situation--which is not theirs to control anyway, but they can manage us in their multiple ways. The relatively cheap show The Why Files is about as effective as you can get toward the ultimate goal. Not to say that it is correct in its presentations, but it is on the mark of where humanity must begrudgingly be led because any way you want to look at it, we are not alone, and we must learn to be acceptable with that major concept if not be comfortable.

edit on 5-5-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
After watching the episode, there are many red flags on authenticity. It is interesting though, and I do believe there are more intelligent beings on earth than humans. Imagine if orangutans evolved enough to find a human base and inquire about dynamite. We'd definitely deny access to that information.

The thing that I noticed about the story was the fact that the first aircraft went silent once they entered the area (with military pointing loaded weaponry at them), but years later they were freely able to survey the area with no interference. There's a whole lot of conflicting information in general that doesn't reach a real goal other than a fueling station for aliens. And that's a big stretch for me.

Nonetheless WF is always entertaining and pretty fair, and it's worth the watch.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I watched this one last night when Sky put it up on R-N. I had watched the first three seasons over a couple weekends and the show is so basic and introductory, I would skip over the episodes with subjects I knew about already.

I never heard about this one and I enjoyed the story, but like the show's host, I'm very skeptical, esp. since it was alphabet whistle blowers he was researching and much of it was second hand hear-say information. By the end of the show, I was thinking it's all bull droppings and the idea that it's an ET UFO charging station is a poor answer for "Why?" in my opinion. Still I enjoyed the story and it made me realize how jaded I've become since I was a kid buying UFO magazines at the grocery store. It has become a lot harder to impress me with a story like that in my old age, but it would have interested me as a 10 year old and sparked my imagination.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'd personally love to get the details on this aluminum pyramid and its electrical properties. And why 48 degrees is significant. Or any electrical connections that might be significant. Seems like a load of horseradish in the end.
edit on 5-5-2024 by sine.nomine because: Fat thumbs

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have little doubt that the National Reconnaissance Office has a facility in Alaska. The Agency Nextdoor to the NRO is the CIA.

If the story were true, Alan would disappear for outing it and the fish would be fish sticks.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What if....
The MIC has fully developed very advanced tech under the cover of the Roswell incident and helping to further the UFO idology?

What if.....
The threat of alien invasion is being presented to create a majority of believers in aliens?

It would stand to reason that an agenda would have to have been planned out to direct the masses. What could that be? How would it benefit TPTB?

Imagine if you will a massive 'alien' attack, wiping out vast numbers of people. Depopulation agenda false flag, keeping the blood off their hands.

There may well be a rare, occasional off-world visitor to planet earth but I don't personally think that's what we're seeing. I'm seeing a false flag in the making.

People can easily be led to believe anything. RFID chips are a good example; people were up in arms over the idea for years while governments really had no plan on implanting chips in everyone......but the silly people now walk around 24/7 with that 'chip' in their hands, playing games and watching TilTok videos. Even many of the homeless have their very own personal tracking chip/device.

People want to believe so the government is showing them proof. Do you trust anything the government pushes so hard? I don't. I smell a rat.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

I find the most unbelievable part to be the finding of the object as a result of earthquake readings from a Chinese atomic blast.

That is my big problem as well. I have a lot of experience in acoustics imaging and I know that this would be an impossible detection unless planned in advance with a great deal of equipment and being very close to the anomaly. Even then, the ability to detect evan a large 3-dimensional object and resolve it adequately would be extremely difficult.

Acoustically, from one sound event and from that distance we can not do this today and if we could, we would be uncovering vast amount of buried structures on a regular basis. Even the ability of ground penetrating radar (really a sonar) can not resolve better than telling massive ground disturbance and empty voids.

If there is any truth to this story, than the detection part is made up and that threatens the validity of the whole scenario.

JJ even said that he has trouble with whistle blowers and their real agenda. That in itself leaves lots of uncertainty because it is just hearsay if not completely verified.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok I have some AU foil so I am going to build one in my garden!
why the garden, it says 700 feet under ground. ##
will start with 1.5 DC and keep going up to about 500 DC.
then AC. 1.5AC to 2000 AC.
if i get that high it will never work.

any one have a idea how to take power from it.
its not as easy as a 2 coils. 1 in 1 out.
I will keep a eye on the magnetic field.
if england blows up blame me!

## NO! I will not build a full sive!
he built a small one in his lab##
edit on 5-5-2024 by Scratchpost because: ####

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I find the most unbelievable part to be the finding of the object as a result of earthquake readings from a Chinese atomic blast.

That is my big problem as well. I have a lot of experience in acoustics imaging and I know that this would be an impossible detection unless planned in advance with a great deal of equipment and being very close to the anomaly. Even then, the ability to detect evan a large 3-dimensional object and resolve it adequately would be extremely difficult.

Acoustically, from one sound event and from that distance we can not do this today and if we could, we would be uncovering vast amount of buried structures on a regular basis. Even the ability of ground penetrating radar (really a sonar) can not resolve better than telling massive ground disturbance and empty voids.

If there is any truth to this story, than the detection part is made up and that threatens the validity of the whole scenario.

JJ even said that he has trouble with whistle blowers and their real agenda. That in itself leaves lots of uncertainty because it is just hearsay if not completely verified.

Good point. but..

US had a lot of radars pointing at the north pole.
the radars could see a nuc go off.
and this would have a shadow on it.
but they (US army!) would NOT tell some news people?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4
I have little doubt that the National Reconnaissance Office has a facility in Alaska. The Agency Nextdoor to the NRO is the CIA.

If the story were true, Alan would disappear for outing it and the fish would be fish sticks.

I am an independent contractor for the NRO.

I work mostly from home but I spend à few days a month in Chantilly, VA their HQ.

The have many locations worldwide. Some small, some not so small.

The most well known one in AK is the Alaska Mission Operations Center (AMOC).

The AMOC is located at Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson in Anchorage. They work there jointly with the NSA.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

They ever do work up around Fairbanks?

Ask because one time a year or so ago I was at an aurora viewing area, that requires driving past a NOAA site that has some oddly heavy duty gates. While looking for the lights the sky suddenly got bleached out, due south of us (NOAA site) was lit up with giant search lights (guessing), so I eventually gave up and drove home.

I slowed down going past the gate, and for the first time it was manned by guys in dark ish uniforms (it was 3 am) carrying MP5 I think, and it just so happened a dark SUV that appeared to have dark tinted windows entering the gate.

I still wonder about that, and who was in control of that site.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Pal, if you were into any of the good stuff, you would never tell anyone you worked in Chantilly. a reply to: SchrodingersRat

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

They ever do work up around Fairbanks?

Ask because one time a year or so ago I was at an aurora viewing area, that requires driving past a NOAA site that has some oddly heavy duty gates. While looking for the lights the sky suddenly got bleached out, due south of us (NOAA site) was lit up with giant search lights (guessing), so I eventually gave up and drove home.

I slowed down going past the gate, and for the first time it was manned by guys in dark ish uniforms (it was 3 am) carrying MP5 I think, and it just so happened a dark SUV that appeared to have dark tinted windows entering the gate.

I still wonder about that, and who was in control of that site.

I honestly have no idea about the NOAA site. Although, gov't agencies often allow other agencies to use their locations and facilities if needed.

I also don't know where all of the NRO sites are as I have no need to know that information. I'm aware of the sites that I need to be aware of for my work and a few others but that's it.

Information tends to be compartmentalized in most gov't agencies. Partly for security reasons and partly because very few people need information outside of their general purview anyway. You could quickly get buried in a deluge of data otherwise and you don't need to waste time separating the signal from the noise.

And if a situation comes up where I do need information from another agency I simply request it through channels and I almost always get it, and get it quickly too. The NRO reciprocates in kind.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anthelion
Pal, if you were into any of the good stuff, you would never tell anyone you worked in Chantilly. a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Pal?

Well, "friend", I rarely post about work and when I do it's always about something pretty pedestrian.

As far as the "good stuff", it's all good stuff at the NRO. They're not checking out chicks in bikinis in St. Tropez, although I bet a few people might not mind that. I'm not involved in the day to day tactical operational stuff, most of my work is focused on the strategic side and a little of the back end processing.

And it's not my first rodeo.

Supra et ultra!

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

originally posted by: charlyv

Good point. but..

US had a lot of radars pointing at the north pole.
the radars could see a nuc go off.
and this would have a shadow on it.
but they (US army!) would NOT tell some news people?

Radar is electromagnetic and through atmosphere. It is not going to expose buried structures.
Radar at that distance would just receive massive interference.

What was supposedly used here for the detection were seismic (audio) earthquake sensors, and again, at that distance, no shadow imagery would be seen. The scenario is pure SF.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For reference in the kind of technology it would take to image 3D objects with sound, Here is a fairly good example of the state of the art in acoustic imagery mapping. (and the tech is 10 years old)

It shows:

-equipment required (microphone arrays, etc)
-spatial analysis computer equipment
-mathematics required
-general theory of operation

Also, keep in mind this is a localised approach and does not delve into the problems of large distances.

Courtesy - Research Gate

edit on 5-5-2024 by charlyv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join