It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Surgeon from Al-Shifa Hospital Dies in Israeli Custody

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DronesandUFOs

why do you think he let fighters hide amongst his sick and dying patients?

Why do you think as a surgeon he had any control of the situation in the Hospital in which he worked ?

what difference is dying by a targeted strike/assignation or dropping another building on top of people, only he died.

The difference is he died in a secure facility run by Israel , a supposed first world country.

good riddance.

Derp.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
No, it doesn't. But you seem to think it does according to your arguments.

Did you know western governments fund terrorist organizations? They play both sides, supporting the 'goodies' and the 'baddies'.

I only see people with no dog in the fight protest just Israel. When I see that I need to ask why only Israel? I get no answer... So, then I suggest it is deeper as in many actually just hate Israel, and I also suggested it is the flavor of the month event, or Baby Jessica event.
edit on x31Mon, 06 May 2024 07:35:41 -05002024126America/ChicagoMon, 06 May 2024 07:35:41 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The difference is he died in a secure facility run by Israel , a supposed first world country.

He indeed died in custody; we do not know how though. I have said many times that if we look at the ME in general Israel is the most Western country and the one with the best human rights, BUT they are still a part of ME and life there is harsh on a level we in the West have a hard time comprehending.
edit on x31Mon, 06 May 2024 07:33:35 -05002024126America/ChicagoMon, 06 May 2024 07:33:35 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He indeed died in custody; we do not know how though. I have said many times that if we look at the ME in general Israel is the most Western country and the one with the best human rights, BUT they are still a part of ME and life there is harsh on a level we in the West have a hard time comprehending.

I think "Human Rights" is dependant on ethnicity in Israel , "Human Animals" as Palestinians have been designated in Israel seem to fare less well when it comes to "rights" , as the IDF have yet to release Dr Bursh's body his cause of death remains a mystery.

While many of them were subjected to physical and psychological torture, sexual violence, and threats from the moment of arrest until the moment of their release, some detainees were subjected to bargaining and blackmail attempts demanding cooperation with the Israeli army and Shin Bet in exchange for alleviating their torture or obtaining certain ‘privileges’ and their release.

Euro-Med Monitor earlier reported that the Sde Teman army camp, located between Beersheba and Gaza, has been turned into a Guantánamo-like prison. There, detainees are held in very harsh conditions, akin to open-air chicken cages, without access to food or drink for long periods of time, in addition to being subjected to severe torture, beatings, and ill-treatment to extract forced confessions and/or punish them for being Palestinians. They were also denied any contact with the outside world.

Euro-Med Monitor highlighted testimonies it received from ex-prisoners saying they were purposefully deprived of food, water, and sleep in addition to suffering from severe abuse and torture.

Forty-three-year-old Jihad Yassin told the Euro-Med Monitor team that he was detained by the Israeli army for eleven days in January, subjected to "brutal and frightening" conditions of confinement, including electric shocks, severe beatings, and being shackled. He also said that he and the other detainees had been sprayed with strange and inappropriate materials, leaving them exposed to insects and freezing weather.
reliefweb.int... anisations-are-silent-enar

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I think "Human Rights" is dependant on ethnicity in Israel , "Human Animals" as Palestinians have been designated in Israel ...

You do realize that Muslims all around the Middle East, and especially in Gaza, call Jews 'apes and pigs' and that they are subhuman and do not deserve to live, right? Would you like me to gather quotes on that, or have you seen them enough times already to know that what I'm saying is true, even though you ignore that fact.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Would you like me to gather quotes on that,

Sure , if they're quotes from governments dehumanising a population then go for it .

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Because he was more than an English speaking doctor he also delt with the people with guns.

he was also the defacto leader in charge, so yeah i think he was making high if not the highest level decisions about who comes and goes and what happens in his place of medicine, most see that as a 'holy' job

i trust my doctor with everything, my tears, blood, accomplishments, etc. doctors used to be another point where a community could trust(i trust mine but i live in very differently than most people in NY)

if you don't work with them they kill everyone and take the building anyway or let them tunnel and keep a few 'box' there and he could do his job

him helping them made him as bad as the worst one out of anyone Israel is fighting as sad as that is

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
From what I've read, Dr. Al-Bursh died on April 19, 2024.

Dr. Adnan Al-Bursh, head of orthopedics at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, was declared dead by Israeli prison authorities at Ofer prison in the occupied West Bank on April 19

It's unfortunate so many of the hospitals are being used as covert covers for Hamas. It jeopardizes the most vulnerable as well as those who are able to help them.

that's just rats......come on man.

cement using rats.

best way to get them is with water or ironically gas

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What's going on is obvious to me. The radical left and the radical right are mobilizing against each other.
The radical left calls for death to America & death to Jews.
The radical right calls for death to whoever doesn't defend Israel.
Anyone in the middle will be forced to pick a side whether they want to or not.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I think "Human Rights" is dependant on ethnicity in Israel , "Human Animals" as Palestinians have been designated in Israel seem to fare less well when it comes to "rights" , as the IDF have yet to release Dr Bursh's body his cause of death remains a mystery.

I disagree since Jews and Arabs get along just fine when Muslims are not wanting to kill Jews. Israel is more reactive to the threats towards them. Now, we can both agree their blowback can be extreme by our standards, but then the ME isn't aligned to our standards.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What's going on is obvious to me. The radical left and the radical right are mobilizing against each other.

The radical right doesn't have time to be radical. Conservatives have jobs to do and mouths to feed...lol I'm not going to defend what they do, and I'm not going to protest it either.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It's quite true this issue makes radicals even more radicals. You don't have to choose sides, you can still condemn the violence against civilians from wherever it is coming from.
edit on 6-5-2024 by Hasken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join