It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Votes - President BIDEN Opens ObamaCare Health Ins to Illegal Aliens Eff Nov 1st 2024.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So for those of you that don't understand why this is a horrible idea. It is going to affect the quality of care going forward. By not having paid into the system they are robbing the tax payers of theirshare. You don't just add milions of new people into something like that. Our tax paid for programs cannot support such huge influxes of people without breaking the programs! These programs are not for political posturing!

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Ridiculous
You come off as not even willing to accept someone trying for a better life. And I don't know if you know this, but there are bad actors in every fabric of society. So don't say they are unwilling when you just don't even want to give then a chance. Take your frustration out on the instigators pushing these kinds of actions. Because they do pay and they do this often to create dissent.
Just go ask anyone that has live in or stayed in Germany in the past 50yrs.
So again, ridiculous

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

I have nothing against immigration. But those are not immigrants, they are illeagle immigrants. Their parents brought them in as children so they had no say so in it. They should blame the parents for the illeagle immigration of the parents and the children. Forcing children into a illeagle situation should be considered child abuse.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

(if they have Blue Cross or United Healthcare"

Ah yeah , No .

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let’s just get to the part where illegal aliens are given a car, a home, insurance, and a tax-free monthly stipend for every Republican-voting American they kill, er, um, I mean “permanently displace” .

edit on 4-5-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
It’s not ‘for votes’ you heartless ghoul, it’s to stop the impoverished from dying.

Your bottom line is more important to you than your brother man and woman?

Healthcare is the most important and most basic human right.

I don’t care who my tax dollars help, as long as they help those in need.

The US born entitled uneducated work shy T**** worshipping pieces of # deserve no handouts from me. I will however go out of my way to help those who have struggled to get here in search of a better life.

Meh. Why don't they improve their own countries instead of coming here? They just like the climate here or what? I support us helping people fleeing from conditions like war. Refugees whose entire countries have been destroyed or something.

We shouldn't be spending any money at all, especially on this when we are so deeply in debt and if we are gonna spend this money we need to just send it to these countries as aide to help them improve themselves so people will stay where they're at.

Why such a strong agenda to bring them here? Why not improve where they are? American companies are outsourcing all the time how about we create a social movement to force American companies to pay the American salary for these outsourced jobs and see what that does? Or do you just like us paying for the fat cats to get fatter? Because that's what we are doing.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So for those of you that don't understand why this is a horrible idea. It is going to affect the quality of care going forward. By not having paid into the system they are robbing the tax payers of theirshare. You don't just add milions of new people into something like that. Our tax paid for programs cannot support such huge influxes of people without breaking the programs! These programs are not for political posturing!

Just as importantly, Non-Citizens have the same EMTALA protections as U.S. Citizens who don't have health insurance.

EMTALA: www.acep.org...

JOE BIDEN is elevating Non-Citizens above U.S. Citizens. (Another instance of him doing so!)
😨

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: JAY1980

Where is the outrage? Just search on here. Us conservatives don't want to be the world police, the world Dr, or anything else like those.

We want the money spent here at home. Take care of our own. With the over 100 BILLION dollars we have given to Ukraine, we could have built a wall around this entire country. Or you could have fed and housed our homeless.

But nope, it went to Ukraine. Top that with the fact that billions of those dollars can't be accounted for. Ukrainian politicians voted themselves a hefty raise. And zelensky and his friends are living like fat cats.

Yup. Don't wanna pay for any of that.

So True! In addition, the OBAMA and BIDEN administration had control of BOTH the SENATE and the HOUSE for a number of years.

Why didn't they convert these precious 100,000 "DACA DREAMERS" into U.S. Citizens when nobody could have stopped them?

Obviously, it's Because Democrats in Congress, and Democrat-run White Houses, don't give a damn about them.

And if Joe Biden had a chance of beating Donald Trump without BUYING VOTES, he wouldn't have forgiven student loans, or enabled the enrollment of Illegal Alien DACA people into taxpayer-funded Obamacare. Biden is no more than a professional manipulator, who has used that trait to get what he wants, for decades. (Thankfully his time is coming to an end. PERIOD.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join