It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Votes - President BIDEN Opens ObamaCare Health Ins to Illegal Aliens Eff Nov 1st 2024.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Friday, May 3, 2024

This is going to cost U.S. taxpayers a bundle, because we will pay for most of the immigrants monthly premium...and their health insurance deductibles.

Washington — Roughly 100,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children are expected to enroll in the Affordable Care Act's health insurance next year under a new directive the Biden administration released Friday.

It will allow thousands of migrants to access lucrative tax breaks when they sign up for coverage after the Affordable Care Act's marketplace enrollment opens Nov. 1, just days ahead of the presidential election.

While it may help the president boost his appeal at a crucial time among Latinos, a crucial voting bloc he needs to turn out to win the election, the move is certain to prompt more criticism among conservatives about the president's border and migrant policies.

The action opens up the marketplace to any participant in the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, many of whom are Latino.
More at: www.cbsnews.com...

Interestingly, there is no "how much this will cost" estimate from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) in any of the news articles. If these illegal immigrants also have families, this will cost U.S. taxpayers BILLIONS of dollars, every single year.

The Biden administration is throwing almost $1 Trillion at forgiving student loans. I bet this ObamaCare expansion to illegals will cost a Trillion or more Dollars in just a few years too.

Are we sure 81 million Americans voted for what we're getting from Joe Biden?

-WeMustCare

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's Bidenomical Metrics at work! 😃

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All I can say is lookout when pendulum swings other way and it's going to be a mighty one when it does.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Geez , I Hope they know they will not be Able to Keep their Own Doctor......

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Are we sure 81 million Americans voted for what we're getting from Joe Biden?

We know damn well dumpster fire Biden doesn’t have 81 million dumb sacks of sh!t behind him.
He didn’t then and he doesn’t now.
They are lying.

Everyone gets a free ride under Biden, except real American citizens that need it.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
American tax payers spend substantially more annually funding universal Healthcare for a few million Isralies and Ukranians.

The United States provides significant financial support to Israel’s healthcare system, although it is not a direct payment for Israeli healthcare. Israel’s healthcare system is a combination of public and private providers, with a mix of government-funded and privately-funded services.
Private Financing in Israeli Healthcare
According to the World Health Organization, in 2022, private financing in Israel’s national health spending accounted for 33.9%, with 42.3% funded by the state’s yearly budget and 22.5% by health tax funds. This means that a significant portion of Israel’s healthcare expenses are covered by private sources, including supplementary and commercial health insurance, private care, and out-of-pocket payments.

Where's the outrage there? Or does all the outrage in America and on this website have to be manufactured first?

At least helping people here has a net return if they become a productive member of society.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I seem to recall a lot of conservatives aren't happy with the foreign spending. The speaker of the House may even loss his position over it. I don't see any hypocrisy here.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Where is the outrage? Just search on here. Us conservatives don't want to be the world police, the world Dr, or anything else like those.

We want the money spent here at home. Take care of our own. With the over 100 BILLION dollars we have given to Ukraine, we could have built a wall around this entire country. Or you could have fed and housed our homeless.

But nope, it went to Ukraine. Top that with the fact that billions of those dollars can't be accounted for. Ukrainian politicians voted themselves a hefty raise. And zelensky and his friends are living like fat cats.

Yup. Don't wanna pay for any of that.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So Biden is using the public's money by allowing immigrants to get health insurance that most of us do not qualify for to boost his chances of getting re-elected. That does not seem fare to the people of this country. If they are going to start giving almost free Obamacare to these people, then they should give the same benefit to our citizens. Tax incentives for people who are not yet Citizens or Legal Residents is not fair....they will have more rights than our citizens do it sounds like. I have not actually seen the income guidelines or how much tax breaks they will get, but I assume they will be using this to give medicaid to illegals too....because they cannot discriminate one immigrant from another immigrant

Although, Biden might already know that this law will be repealled just like most of the executive actions that are not legal have been...it is possibly just a deception, something politicians do quite often which is making promises they cannot actually fulfill

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This reeks of the devil himself. Not that one, but the one we're more familiar with:

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
American tax payers spend substantially more annually funding universal Healthcare for a few million Isralies and Ukranians.

The United States provides significant financial support to Israel’s healthcare system, although it is not a direct payment for Israeli healthcare. Israel’s healthcare system is a combination of public and private providers, with a mix of government-funded and privately-funded services.
According to the World Health Organization, in 2022, private financing in Israel’s national health spending accounted for 33.9%, with 42.3% funded by the state’s yearly budget and 22.5% by health tax funds. This means that a significant portion of Israel’s healthcare expenses are covered by private sources, including supplementary and commercial health insurance, private care, and out-of-pocket payments.

Where's the outrage there? Or does all the outrage in America and on this website have to be manufactured first?

At least helping people here has a net return if they become a productive member of society.

Bolding mine.

So you posted a quote with no link to it claiming that "American tax payers spend substantially more annually funding universal Healthcare for a few million Isralies and Ukranians."

Now, I'm not for that at all as an American taxpayer, but would you care to back up your claim with actual numbers?

Because you posted...

This means that a significant portion of Israel’s healthcare expenses are covered by private sources, including supplementary and commercial health insurance, private care, and out-of-pocket payments.

Which has nothing to do with your manufactured outrage about Jews and Ukrainians and what I as an American taxpayer am paying for.

So what are the numbers?

How much are we paying for illegal aliens Health care in the US vs Isreal or the Ukraine?

How much more is it going to cost me if DACA illegals get to sign up too?

I'll wait...

edit on 100000005America/Chicago5pmFri, 03 May 2024 21:56:10 -050056 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
so ridiculous

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It’s not ‘for votes’ you heartless ghoul, it’s to stop the impoverished from dying.

Your bottom line is more important to you than your brother man and woman?

Healthcare is the most important and most basic human right.

I don’t care who my tax dollars help, as long as they help those in need.

The US born entitled uneducated work shy T**** worshipping pieces of # deserve no handouts from me. I will however go out of my way to help those who have struggled to get here in search of a better life.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's Bidenomical Metrics at work! 😃

Spend a trillion of our dollars for 10,000 votes here. Another trillion $$$ for 20,000 votes there...

The 2024 "Election Fraud Organization" is run by imbeciles.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
All I can say is lookout when pendulum swings other way and it's going to be a mighty one when it does.

You're right. They are already demanding Amnesty and Social Security benefits, including disability pay.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Geez , I Hope they know they will not be Able to Keep their Own Doctor......

They will have international coverage (if they have Blue Cross or United Healthcare) that allows them to return home and be treated by their family doctor. He'll be paid in that country's currency.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The Speaker WILL NOT be losing his job for working with Democrats to give money to Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Just saying.

a reply to: Dandandat3

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Lots of outrage. But some things aren't as well known or out there. But to be fair, Biden seems to be trying so hard to be liked, he supports both sides of many conflicts. Hamas and Israel. Ukraine and Russia. China and America. And America funds a lot of countries for a lot things.

150 countries
The United States provided more than $50 billion in aid to over 150 countries and territories, regional funds, and NGOs in 2021. Each year, Congress appropriates foreign assistance based on national security, commercial, and humanitarian interests...

Americans are sick of it and it isn't simply a Right/Left issue. And we all know those funds are just the basics and don't include all the 'special' monies easily distributed to favorites. There seems to be no way to curb it. But the last four years have certainly taken a toll on our purse strings, our oil reserves, our land, our homes, our security and safety.....you know, the things that seem to effect the little guy closer to home.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ALSO FOR VOTES...

The college where Joe Biden was a weekend Professor, says his student loan bailout program punishes the VAST MAJORITY of Americans who pay taxes.

Every taxpayer will have to cover the $85 billion cost, and the "bailout" will mostly help those who have an annual household income of around $312,000.

MORE Proof that President Biden doesn't care about 95% of Americans: budget.house.gov...

President-Candidate Joe Biden's mind and logic are so screwed up, he is going to run 10 million voters away, for every 100,000 voters he's able to "buy" this November.

Craziness!

edit on 452024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Exactly how many permanent squatters do you support in your own home?

It is the same thing.

They are unwilling to help make their lives better in their own country so they go and squat in another one. Entering illegally is against the law. Send them back and provide them some help to make their country better.

edit on 4-5-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join