It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7th: The Crumbling Facade of a Western Security Asset

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew
I know I'm stepping in a gigantic pile of #e here but what the hell! Sometimes AI can be your friend so I asked AI a question and this is the reply I got.

The Jewish diaspora began with the Assyrian exile in 733 BCE, when the Israelites were expelled from the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria), and was completed by the destruction of the kingdom in 722 BCE. A second exile occurred during the Babylonian captivity in 597 BCE and 586 BCE, when portions of the population of the Kingdom of Judah were deported.

The term “diaspora” in antiquity referred to emigration from an ancestral mother city, with the emigrant community maintaining cultural ties with the place of origin. However, for Jews, diaspora took on negative, religious connotations due to their experiences of living as a denigrated minority in host societies and being stripped of citizenship rights. The first use of the term “Jews” (Yehudim) appears in the Book of Esther.

Before the fall of the Second Temple in 70 CE, large Jewish communities existed outside of Judea in Egypt, Crete, Cyrenaica, Rome, and other Roman provinces. The Jewish population increased after Jerusalem became a protectorate of Rome in 63 BCE. However, during the First Jewish-Roman War (66-70 CE), Jews were forced into a new self-definition and adjustment to an indefinite period of displacement following the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple.

Throughout history, Jews have faced massacres, persecutions, and expulsions from various countries such as England (1290), Spain (1492), and Arab countries (1948-1973). Despite these challenges, Jews have maintained a unified sense of cultural and religious identity through continuous communication and population transfers.

Not to even mention the Holocaust during WW2. After that attempted genocide, some of the remainder of the Jewish ethnicity that survived were determined to return to their ancestral land, of which there were already some still living there, and began to repossess the lands they were forced out of.

Need I say that it is common knowledge that there has always been enmity between the Jew and the Arab populations of that region and with the invention of an opposing religion amongst the surrounding arab nations, that enmity has only increased and festered to boiling point for the past 1400+ years culminating in Iran's vow to annihilate Israel from the face of the earth. But rather than confront Israel militarily, face to face, they have supported proxy forces to harass and attack them since their inception in 1948. Even now, the prevailing chant of the Palistinian uprising is, "From The River To The Sea", meaning the eradication of Israel.

Now please tell me, if you and yours had been forced to endure as much tribulation as the Jew has faced for centuries now, wouldn't you finally make up your mind to say never again? To quote an old movie theme, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore". The Jew is determined to not let the past happen to them ever again. Can you blame them? I can't.

At this point, I am still conflicted over whether I support, or not, the way Israel is conducting this current confrontation but I do understand why they are doing this.

Let's look in a different direction for just a minute. Let's look at our involvement in not only this situation but other conflicts, past and present, that we, meaning our government is or has been neck deep in and why. Crud! I don't even want to go there. It makes me sick to even think about it. Our government is drenched in foreign blood, all for greed! I'm sick of it, and this corruption we call a government.

I can't do any more here. I love my nation but I have come to hate our government.

That is where I place the blame.
edit on 1-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
By checking the member other threads , it seems as BigRedChew is agitator . Agitator that use AI .

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Really? I thought autistic keyboard warrior.

Jokes on me. I just thought about an answer, and how best to approach it, counter any manipulation, and it wasn't even an original opinion.

That's a whole new kind of basic to consider.

Good sleuthing.

edit on 1-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Zionist agenda is all about raising Hell on Earth. Anyone cognizant can agree.
Peeps get offended easily when emotionally supporting something that historically rejects Christ.

They don't care to see through the veil.

Economics is a human number but it puts food on the table.

Synagogue of Satan; the congregation of those who say they are Jews but are not Jews.
Jews are money smart but not smart where it counts.

edit on 5/1/2024EPMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Pretty certain with this one , when most of replys get 100% AI content score .

With the subject like in this thread , i can even suspect BigRedChew might be send to here by entity who wants to spread hatred against Jews.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The big problem with big words [hint] is that they make you look stupid

Actual intelligent people frame their debate using the smallest words possible to reach a bigger audience.

Einstein didn't use big words to communicate because he was smart enough to know that.

That being said, your OP just told all of us that you are a bigot.

Nothing new, nothing original at all...

Just the latest Progressive talking points being translated though an AI thesaurus.

/golf clap

edit on 100000005America/Chicago5amThu, 02 May 2024 00:04:37 -050004 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
My take on this thread .... the new guy authoring it is a STORMFRONT bot using an AI thesaurus. Did a human write this? I'm really not so sure. It's a stink'n mess. And I do mean stink'n. And his whining about Israel using superior military power to win wars ... calling it "disproportionate force" tells me a lot. Hey dude ... superior firepower wins wars, shortening them, making less people die and making it so that the enemy dies and not your own troops. You are an antisemite and know nothing of proper warfare.

edit on 5/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: DBCowboy

*yawn* Basically a word salad to justify you hating on Jews.

50 cent words and a bunch of them makes some feel superior to others. it's sad but true.

In my neck of the woods they call those types 'sexual intellectuals'.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The big problem with big words [hint] is that they make you look stupid

Sorry, I have just gone back to read the OP - what "big words" did the OP use that made you feel stupid? Seems to be pretty plain English in use to me. Having read your posts, you seem perfectly capable of understanding the level of English being used - is it others you think are too stupid, perhaps?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

The problem is that when you take them away from the fact that Hamas is to blame, look at what happened on October 7, or that neither Palestine nor the Palestinians exist, they collapse like a house of cards.

The insult, intolerance and lack of argument is its hallmark.

Totally agree with the OP.

Postscript: AI is also antisemitic

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

I don't totally agree with anyone or anything, not even myself

The innate lack of any ability to counter point anything the OP stated was deeply entertaining though. If AI, I am glad to see it has a highly developed sense of humour. We need that going forward.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

why does it take a history lesson to justify the attack of October 7th? Almost every anti-Israel post must first lay out a historical crime list before getting into whatever justification there is for blaming Israel for the events that took place. Perhaps because if we just look at this at face value, it's a problem, and one a person who was trained and taught to be against Israel would need to back up their "opinion". (see also, indoctrination)

Here is an excersize for you as, you seem to really want discussion that goes your way.
Explain the events that SHOULD have taken place after October 7th, and do so without going back in time. Events must be based on the real time line that exists.

If you can do that, then you can show where the mistakes were made, and what retalitory strike if any should have happened. And for the sake of argument, I can agree that Israel likely knew the attack was coming and the government likely under-reacted as a strategic plan. It's my position that the attack still happened, hostages were still taken, people were still raped and killed, and an attack of that magnatude could never go unchecked, by anyone, ever.

I look forward to your well reasoned and well thought out response.
edit on 2-5-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Explain the events that SHOULD have taken place after October 7th, and do so without going back in time. Events must be based on the real time line that exists.

Well done there for so ably demonstrating that one of the big words that you all are having trouble understanding is geopolitics.

So here you go all:

Geopolitics (from Ancient Greek γῆ (gê) 'earth, land', and πολιτική (politikḗ) 'politics') is the study of the effects of Earth's geography (human and physical) on politics and international relations.[1][2] While geopolitics usually refers to countries and relations between them, it may also focus on two other kinds of states: de facto independent states with limited international recognition and relations between sub-national geopolitical entities, such as the federated states that make up a federation, confederation, or a quasi-federal system.

en.wikipedia.org...

Happy to help

edit on 2-5-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: fix link

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

I don't totally agree with anyone or anything, not even myself

The innate lack of any ability to counter point anything the OP stated was deeply entertaining though. If AI, I am glad to see it has a highly developed sense of humour. We need that going forward.

but what did the OP actually state as a new revalation? The IDF had outdated weapons, but is using overwhelming force agaisnt innocent children? that kind of talk is meant for heartstrings, not talk or war.

If you could list the "point's" made in the OP it would help with the discussion.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis
a reply to: network dude

Well done there for so ably demonstrating that one of the big words that you all are having trouble understanding is geopolitics.

So here you go all:

Geopolitics (from Ancient Greek γῆ (gê) 'earth, land', and πολιτική (politikḗ) 'politics') is the study of the effects of Earth's geography (human and physical) on politics and international relations.[1][2] While geopolitics usually refers to countries and relations between them, it may also focus on two other kinds of states: de facto independent states with limited international recognition and relations between sub-national geopolitical entities, such as the federated states that make up a federation, confederation, or a quasi-federal system.

en.wikipedia.org...

Happy to help

so you got nothing. Noted.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Nevermind. Those two aren't worth it ...
edit on 5/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
but what did the OP actually state as a new revalation?

Nothing new at all. But they put forth a perspective grounded in reason, though not evidentially framed, therefore formulating a debate position. Other participants in this thread have merely trolled the OP with emotional and reactionary responses.

The position of the OP has not yet been challenged by a counter, thereby the OP has already won the debate. The rest of you, seemingly, have forgotten how debating works. Which is kind of funny in itself - but that's a story for another time.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Ok, as an anti Zionist, not anti Semite or Anti Jewish, but anti Zionist. I understand your confusion. THe definition of Jew has been altered. You are mad at Israel itself for existing and appear to be one who grew up in Gaza by your approach. You fail to understand that because there are bad people who claim to be Good Islamists or Good Jews that are working you over son.

The truth is far from what you think it is. The real issue is the DS globalists are using the people of Israel an Gaza to stoke a war just like in the Ukraine now. China and India have been tapping around fighting on their border. War is imminent and the war mongers are the DS globalist playing YOUR heart strings, and MINE to get their evil sick way. STOP playing their game. I have and you should too. Step back and think what if my children had been raped and murdered over a foolish land dispute where the winners did NOT GENOCIDE their enemy, but let them live, love and choose their own God.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Other participants in this thread have merely trolled the OP with emotional and reactionary responses.

The conservatives have adopted BAMN and cancel culture purely because of Israel. It was their emotional trigger.

It stands to reason that they start acting in an irrational way similar to those they ridicule for doing exactly the same thing.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Counter argument then.

If you are so bloody intellectually superior, then post something that supports the Nation of Israel.

Intellectually superior? On ATS? Source please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join