It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

In my youth I had a Jewish girlfriend from North London and lots of Jewish friends.

None of them remotely tried to "usurp and defile and pervert and entrap and blackmail" me.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Jews integrate just fine.

Oh no they don't.

They usurp and defile and pervert and entrap and blackmail.

The worst people around become the Renfield to their Dracula.

The Clintons, Trump, Musk.

Some of them willingly, some not.

That's genuinely some messed up stereotyping.

Ultra-orthadox Jews have made massive contributions to western existence. To say otherwise would be grossly offensive to historical facts. This unfortunate chap about to be kidnapped (thanks for the link new member!) was clearly a follower of his religion and not just genetically Jewish. Who gives a crap about genetics? Don't answer I already know...

That's coming from a person who usually says religion is a bit kooky... I don't care how people become humane, I care about the way they act. Stereotyping like what you've just espoused should be called out because often enough it leads to violence, violence against the most undeserving.

Beyond looking a bit funky I've always found them to be lovely.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
They usurp and defile and pervert and entrap and blackmail.

Care to give some facts proving that all Jews do this?
Keep talking 19Bones79 ... you are like an antisemitic comic book character.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Looking at their history, it is quite entrenched within the way they roll into countries.

Obviously not all Jewish people are involved that would be silly.

Doesn't change the fact that there's a clear modus operandi among a subset of the Jews.

Let's call them elites.

The United States of America being the latest example.

Let's not be pc about it, it's true even if it makes some people uncomfortable.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Show us all on the doll where the bad joo touched you 19Bones79.

I mean you appear to be lumping a hell of a lot of people into the same wagon by my guess.

The Nazis did that, then they took them to places likes of Auschwitz and Buchenwald to implement the final solution.

Uncomfortable does not even begin to cover it.

They are just people same as you and me with good and bad sorts in all walks of life.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I can't.

That doll has no soul.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I won't necessarily disagree with what you're pointing at, some might call it brainwashing and manipulation, others might call it a noosphere.

Fact is you can't control all the people all the time, my reasoning would be the human brain has a relatively set way of thinking and our 'heart' has a relatively set way of feeling. If trauma is an inherited concept wouldn't you wish for change?

Even then wouldn't it be down to an individual to overcome such hurdles?

Let's entertain the idea that people with Jewish ancestry have a certain "modus operandi" that apparently presents itself as a need to control their environment wouldn't you find it agreeable that any human can be like this since we do have the same thinking abilities as well as emotional abilities? I'd also have to add to that and say those who feel too much hate and loathing for their fellow human tend to have very closed off thoughts, the kind that psychology knows oh so well and tends to have labels to attach to such. Can it be said that these labels can be attached atypically to those with Jewish ancestry?

I honestly don't think there's any truth to that.

I'm trying to be open minded here but I keep coming back to the fact that those who wish to affect change either accomplish 2 things.

1. They drag us down into "the old brain" way of thinking which is totally reactionary and relatively negative, a lot like an animal although animals do not suffer from residual trauma like a human. For instance if a bird is almost mauled to death by a cat it can often be found eating berries and bugs 5 minutes later whereas a human will not sleep well for weeks, won't be able to eat etc etc. Science reasons this is because we have a 'higher' brain that's often found in conflict with our more 'primitive' brain which is often enough the source of our obsessive and compulsive thought patterns. It tends to be these state's of mind so called leaders and manipulators push us into...

2. The stuff I just talked about in numero uno are overcame, the likes of philosophy, logic and reasoning become much more readily accessible. The conclusion from that line of thinking often encourages rights, idealism and a natural desire for betterment towards anything else living.

From a historic perspective I would say Jewish people in places of potential have encouraged the latter and not the former although their might be a little (PC) positive stereotyping going on with that comment. I would say reality suggests Jewish people have been instrumental in the world we live in today but I also feel the need to express that such reasoning and the ability to think as well as feel in such a manner is 100% accessible to all humans.

I struggle to lump groups of humans together as being certain ways because of who they are, I know there's ways around any hurdle regardless of genetics or environmental factors. Therefore I struggle to "blame the Jews" or any other groups for that matter and I actually see the reasoning in modern psychology whilst also finding it fairly thorough when it comes to matters of the heart and mind. Any psychologist reading this would instantly realise I'm not that clever but I am tapping into reason which means there's hope for me yet (just lightening the mood) but no I honestly can't see what you see.

I struggle to see anything but stereotypical and judgemental racism, maybe I'm just brainwashed? If that's the case I'm grateful for my overlords since I can see the decency and potential of anyone and everything, effectively being in a similar place others need religion or good upbringing to be in whilst I'm on my way there either due to those pesky Jews or my own thoughts. Either way... It's a better place to be.

Or in short, they've been a benefit not a hindrance. Everyone deserves peace.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Hey Ray, I starred your post.

I may disagree with it, but I can absolutely see where you are coming from.

I would say that most people simply do not think on such a grand scale as some Jews collectively do.

I would also posit that it is never altruistic but to gain power over the host country involved.

In the US they created the Fed under very dark circumstances. Your 34? trillion dollar debt?

That creates all the leverage they need.

Then there is Hollywood. Enough said.

Jeffrey Epstein and his blackmail operation.

Blackrock and Vanguard.

Pfizer.

AIPAC.

ADL and similar operations.

The key positions in your government that's absolutely dominated by a 0.2% minority.

The MSM.

The laws being pushed through.

The instant reaction to the campus protests when comparing the reaction to the BLM protests.

Anyone looking into these things and realizing that they are working in unison most logically come to "some sort" of conclusion.

To say other people should employ the same tactics as a collective is absolutely counterproductive to the world as a whole going forward.

We need a new system where government do not represent these people while pretending to work for the people.

That's why it is only getting worse and is expected to continue in this trajectory.

It's why I can intuitively tap into the zeitgeist and predict how current events line up to shape tomorrow.

You only need to watch one group, because they pull all the strings.

For me to encourage other groups to try and emulate that is not the correct way forward.

Even if another group succeeds then they will simply become the new power to defeat and that is why this isn't about antisemitism but rather about who's in charge and are they operating to the detriment of everyone else.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

And do you go around ""touching"" many souls 19Bones79?

Just calm down with the thinly veiled antisemitic tripe and its all good.

Because blaming jews for the problems associated with this world is simply shortsighted never mind nonsensical.

Again people are simply people and the religious sensibilities they choose to follow are somewhat beside the point.

End of the day we are all Jock Tamson's bairns, and more similar than we are different at heart.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Just calm down with the thinly veiled antisemitic tripe and its all good.

It's not veiled at all.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think either you or others are confusing “some Jews” with the Jewish mafia. The most powerful mafia in the world and they aren’t all Jews.

What you’re really against is human corruption, and as you pointed out you can’t fight corruption with corruption.

Unfortunately for some the love of power and money is greater than the love of life. These people will suffer by their own hand one way or another. Just imagine everything you worked so hard for, all your plans and schemes, all turning to dust before you’re eyes, and that’s all your left with. A desert if you’re own making and a thirst that can’t be quenched.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Technically the term "the Jewish mafia" is somewhat antisemitic.

As it perpetuates harmful stereotypes associating criminal behavior with an entire ethnic/religious group.

Then come the likes of the "Khazarian Jewish mafia" conspiracy theory which also draws on antisemitic tropes.

Typically propagated by individuals or groups with an agenda to scapegoat or demonise Jewish people.

And despite the fact that there is no real historical basis of the credible sorts to support the tale.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Control is a human thing.

It happened in China and the Americas before and during Judaism was a thing. It'll probably go on after too if we ever evolve so far that old groups are well forgotten.

I hope we get that far personally.

Maybe the AI overlords will do it haha, far out stuff but would it be any different than some people's hope an alien overlord will fix our mess? Maybe it'll be a divine being or a God.

Even if another group succeeds then they will simply become the new power to defeat and that is why this isn't about antisemitism but rather about who's in charge and are they operating to the detriment of everyone else.

And king Arthur might've been a Pict... I've been thinking for a while now that it's the same story as fighting the Borg. I wouldn't say stop fighting since it's a desire world after all, it's good to have a drive. Tends to cause a mess if you close your eyes behind the wheel though doesn't it?

We need a new system where government do not represent these people while pretending to work for the people.

Man is a featherless biped... I think we're absolutely plucked

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

m.youtube.com...

Help! I'm being repressed! Etc.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

We all need a holy grail...

Also, we need to stop groveling!

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Technically the term "the Jewish mafia" is somewhat antisemitic. As it perpetuates harmful stereotypes associating criminal behavior with an entire ethnic/religious group.

Technically you could say the same thing about the Italian mafia, yet loads of often stereotypical films have been made about them, yet no one believes all Italians are mafia types. Discrimination is giving one group special privileges over another, so why should organised Jewish gangs get a pass?

Look up the Stern gang and the violence they perpetrated as one example if you believe there is no such thing as Jewish gangs or criminals.

Also the term antisemitism doesn’t even apply to Jews alone, there are Palestinian Muslim semites as well as Christian semites. So throwing around that old trope is just ignorant.

On a side note there is a really good book/film/series called MacMafia based on a true story. It’s about a family of Russian oligarch expats in Britain, with dual Russian/Isreali citizenship that get caught up with their criminal past and have to “fix” things. It’s really good, one of the best gangster based productions out there, and quite eye opening and relevant in these times.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Im not here to do your homework buddy.

If you wish to present evidence thats up to you to do so.

Either way the term "Kazarian Jewish mafia" or merely "Jewish mafia" carries with it some nasty connotations and implications.

And stereotyping Italians as being in the Mafia constitutes the same similar slurs.

As to what Hollywood and the entertainment industry did, well consider the likes of Al Jolson and other blackface stuff in the past.

Racial slurs and language were the norm to a degree, but that does not make it correct or acceptable in this day of age.

Think i watched "MacMafia" not read the books though, not bad miniseries i seem to recall.

edit on 8-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yeah you have taken what I said and completely twisted it into something else. “I’m not here to do your research” are you having a laugh? I’ve done my research but clearly you haven’t done yours! Didn’t like the fact I brought up the Stern gang maybe? Oh Noe’s them that must not be named!
I’m done talking to you buddy. Your a waste of my time and I actually have a life, unlike some…

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yeah, research in your own melon maybe.

If you wish us to understand what you are bumping your antisemitic gums about.

Then you are apt to require some actual proof and links to support the claims you make.

Else is it any wonder you're being taken out of context?

Again stereotyping Italians or Jews and using terms such as "Italian Mafia" or "Jewish mafia" are indeed racist and antisemitic whether or not you care to realise the fact or otherwise.

As to a waste of time, well that's your own, hence yours to waste.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah, research in your own melon maybe. If you wish us to understand what you are bumping your antisemitic gums about.

So now you are accusing me of being antisemitic. I would do you for liable in any other circumstance.
The funny thing is you don’t even know what a Semite is.
Al least I have something in my melon, I never mentioned anything about the Kazarian mafia, yet you bring it up twice as if I had. On the one hand you do this thing of putting words in my mouth and on the other, you don’t address my valid points. You either just ignore them or conflate them with something different and out of context. How can anyone debate that?

Founded by Abraham Stern (1907–42), the Stern Gang numbered no more than a few hundred. They operated in small groups and concentrated on the assassination of government officials. Their victims included Lord Moyne, the British Minister for the Middle East (1944), and Count Bernadotte, the United Nations mediator in Palestine (1948).

link

That’s just one example for those who need everything spoon fed to them…

What’s a Semite?

a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.

link

So being “antisemitic” is also being against Arabs who are mostly Muslims, like the people of Gaza.

Get your facts straight buddy or try using your melon. Otherwise you should be in politics, avoiding questions and talking out the side of your mouth.

Bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join