It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whistleblower Captain Bill Uhouse on the Kingman UFO recovery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

šŸ”„šŸ”„ whistleblower Captain Bill Uhouse on the Kingman UFO recovery

šŸ‘€ alluded to by Chris Mellon in todays screenshots

šŸ‘‰ he mentions they captured aliens alive

Twitter video of Marine whistleblower

Video is fascinating. Body language and vocal inflections read true to me. Mellon bringing the receipts proving.

Old incident. New breaking info from: Chris Mellon

The damns breaking.

Info is flowing out all over.

People are tired of the secret and bringing the receipts.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
'he mentions they captured aliens alive"

I wonder if they are still alive? We dont know their life epectancy but I would suspect it would be longer than ours.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

He also mentions they can talk.

Paraphrase: there were several alive but only one of them would talk to scientists. The others wouldnā€™t say anything.

Itā€™s fascinating video.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow, Ive never heard about this crash. Ive read about Roswell and the bell-shaped ufo that crashed somewhere in Pennsilvania. If the aliens are still alive, I wonder if they are being kept in Area 51, or that other secret base in New mexico.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

He also mentions they can talk.

Paraphrase: there were several alive but only one of them would talk to scientists. The others wouldnā€™t say anything.

Itā€™s fascinating video.

Might indicate a hierarchical command and/or social structure wherein only the designated individual is authorized to speak. Or biologically capable of speech.

Then again, given the time frame, it could simply be reflective of our own cultural biases.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

Davis-Monthan AFB
That is a location you should look into. Area 51 is a place of great interest and still has much going on, but Those types of activities if had ever been there are not anymore nor have been for some time.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
George Knapp Articleā€¦..

Arizona UFO incident in 1953 followed Nevada explosions; radar blamed

Plenty of vids using search words ā€¦. Kingman UFO Crashes - UFO CONā€¦..in YouTube

And then thereā€™s thisā€¦.a rare dvd if you can find it ā€¦.. Kingman UFO Tours

7 Days in May 1953 at Kingman, Arizona:
11 UFOs . . .
1 UFO Landed
2 UFOs Crashed
44 Extraterrestrials . . .
6 Taken Alive
4 Taken Dead
2 Taken to the Sheriff's Office, . . . and Escaped!

This Kingman incidentā€¦..is one of less than a handful that reports RADAR as the source of bringing down UFOs. If thereā€™s any validity to thatā€¦ā€¦then wouldnā€™t you think the government can bring these Craft down at will? Wouldnā€™t you think that radars with this ability have been further developed and fine tunedā€¦.so that you could fill several aircraft hangars with crafts of all sorts?

Imagine the possibilitiesā€¦.

Hmmmm

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ©
edit on 23-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Could also be the only one who understood our language.

Maybe only one designed to speak, if they are biologically designed.

Ophiā€¦ man I canā€™t spell your name.give us dyslexics a break!

Limited Nimoy Twitter video on Kingman UFO

Two high quality whistleblowers, at minimum, on this incident.
edit on 23-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added second reply

More info including "fritz" real name with more info:

edit on 23-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added YouTube

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If, back in 2000 we had approximately 36 operating manmade copies of these original alien craft.
It's safe to assume that 24 years later, we have many more and that the majority of ufo/uaps being recorded today are ours.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ophi ā€¦.. is enough šŸ˜Š

šŸ‘½šŸŗ

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is not how classified scenarios work, uhg. You are chosen because of your expertise, time in service and above all else, your ability to keep your mouth shut. You are 'read in on' what ever part of a project you are working on, nothing else - period. A test pilot of such a craft would have zero knowledge of 4 aliens of which only one would talk. Why do so many people fall for this horse#? This Captain is not 'blowing a whistle', he's 'blowing smoke'.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vance2

Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: burritocat

Davis-Monthan AFB
That is a location you should look into. Area 51 is a place of great interest and still has much going on, but Those types of activities if had ever been there are not anymore nor have been for some time.

Thank you. I will look for it. Never even heard of this crash before, even though George Knapp even talked about it. How'd I miss that? I'm still reading all the information about the crash that I found googling it. Do you know if there is a place that lists all known UFO crashes?

I looked up this base, and at first, thought it was classified, but surprised it wasnt. But then I saw they have a big "graveyard" for old military planes, and realized, that would be helpful in hiding the existance of secret base entrances, or even UFOs. Because its like a place where no one really goes, just a big junkyard, so no one is really going to look to hard there. Hiding in plane sight. Very clever of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

AKA, Compartmentalization.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This Uhouse chap has connections to Steven Greer, and was telling the same story at least 10 years ago.

Make of that what you will.

edit on 23-4-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thinking rationally, if UFO'S were/are "spacecraft", and could be affected by radar (which is just a form of electromagnetic energy of a certain frequency)...

UFO'S would be completely useless as vehicles for traveling through space.

Space is awash in various forms of electromagnetic radiation/energy, at all frequency and power levels, from a multitude of natural sources. Lacking the ability to fend off such energies (some of which are at a level far beyond our ability to generate even now) would have long ago rendered any alien fleet of ships hopelessly and perpetually marooned in the depths of the cosmos.
edit on 23-4-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

This Uhouse chap has connections to Steven Greer, and was telling the same story at least 10 years ago.

I think spreading poop is a crap way of dismissing info.

"If UFOā€™s weā€™re real there is no way they could keep it secret for all these years."

Wellā€¦ apparently they didnā€™t. People have been whistleblowing for decades.

Now Chris Mellon and others are listing:

1, names of the gatekeepers who are hiding the info, and where to go get the info from.
2. Exact locations to go look for the craft/programs.
3. Exact dates and locations we retrieved craft and beings.

They are telling congress and congress is not allowed to see it, talk to these people, and getting the run around.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yes Congress is not allowed to see it. However, you imagine that this retired Marine Corp test pilot is read in on all he claims?

originally posted by: alldaylong

I think spreading poop is a crap way of dismissing info.

"If UFOā€™s weā€™re real there is no way they could keep it secret for all these years."

Wellā€¦ apparently they didnā€™t. People have been whistleblowing for decades.

Now Chris Mellon and others are listing:

1, names of the gatekeepers who are hiding the info, and where to go get the info from.
2. Exact locations to go look for the craft/programs.
3. Exact dates and locations we retrieved craft and beings.

They are telling congress and congress is not allowed to see it, talk to these people, and getting the run around.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

šŸ‘€ alluded to by Chris Mellon in todays screenshots

Mellon bringing the receipts proving.

Not really.
All holders of classified info are advised to submit to DOPSR before publishing anything relating to their time whilst employed by the DoD.
DOPSR doesnt mean accurate or validated- it just means "no secrets are revealed".

Mellon could get a DOPSR review on an article about how visits to SCIF's used to make him constipated if he wanted.

In this case- it seems to be a friendly exchange with the now standard "credible but anonymous senior US gov insider".
Given the increasingly long list of crackpot "credible senior US gov insiders" shouldn't you be treating such gifts with a little more caution?

Mellon's pal Jay Stratton (of Skinwalker fame) was head of the US Gov. UAPTF during the time of this alleged exchange.

10/10 to Mellon for at least trying to create something new....even if it is just a text chat dressed up suggestively as "not proof".

edit on 24-4-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He seems honest in that video.

I think our reality is about to shift as a critical mass of people of high quality insiders are standing up saying "yes, itā€™s real, i was there."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join