It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson UFOs are piloted by spiritual entities with bases under the ocean and the ground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Well, Humans are Spiritual Entities.

We just are running around Piloting our Meat Suits.

I suppose the same could be said for Aliens.

In order to interact in a Material Construct and have Effect on the Material Plane, a Material Manifestation must be had.

Maybe Tucker is refering to Sentient Energies.

Kind of like a projection of Life Force without a Crude Matter Matrix.

I like that answer!

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar
a reply to: FlyersFan

Carlson has lost all credibility with me.

He lost it with me when he Said he couldn't stand Donald Trump and then refused to show us more than 5 hours of January 6, 2021 videos Speaker McCarthy gave him complete access to.

Tucker's high-point (imo) was when he was focusing on Biden Crime Family revelations in Oct/Nov/Dec 2020, including his in-depth interview with Tony Bobulinski, before the FBI shut Bobulinski down.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
IMO Tucker is a despicable human being. But he has been open to UFOs and featuring stories on them. To me, "spiritual being" does not mean demon, I don't see that he used that term or even implied it. Whatever is behind the phenomena may well have been here for a very long time, as he says. We don't know if they are flesh and blood, physical being or not. unless someone trots out a body for all to see we it will be unknown. These 'beings' could be interdimensional, physical, or some form of life we have no clue about.

But to make the connection to demons is silly, at least in regards to the OPs post

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
. To me, "spiritual being" does not mean demon,

He didn't say 'spiritual being'. He said 'spiritual entity'.
Those are two different things.
edit on 4/20/2024 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For the curiosity of it….I wondered what others thought of Carlson and his interest in UFO’s and Aliens….at least a possible Genesis of why he possibly jumped on the bandwagon…...and I came across this…

What is Tucker Carlson's relationship to the UFO and ancient aliens conspiracy world?

In a speech that Tucker Carlson gave a while ago, he said that after the 2016 election, he was so completely dumbfounded by the unlikely probability of Donald Trump winning that he started to think that other improbable things might be true. As a result he developed an interest in UFOs and flying saucers. But in a more practical sense, Carlson has been all in on pushing flying-saucer conspiracy theories, in large measure because flying-saucer conspiracy theories have long been associated with right-wing extremism.

Now, that is not to say that everyone who is interested in UFOs and flying saucers is a right-wing conspiracy theorist — but right-wing extremist groups have made a concerted effort to infiltrate flying saucer and UFO communities in order to use that belief in conspiracy theory as a wedge issue to draw more people into that type of conspiratorial thinking.

What happens is that UFO and flying saucer beliefs become a wedge issue that draws people into more extreme beliefs, because once you feel that one conspiracy theory may be true, it becomes easier to believe that the next conspiracy theory may be true. When you see Tucker Carlson going all in on UFOs and flying saucers, he is creating a situation where people can embrace one conspiracy theory and be led to another.

Interesting take on him…..huh….

👽
edit on 20-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: vlawde
. To me, "spiritual being" does not mean demon,

He didn't say 'spiritual being'. He said 'spiritual entity'.
Those are two different things.

Semantics, but my point still stands

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
seems like a lot of hate for jews and carlson. I'm a Christian, I affirm Israel's right to exist. I also think there might be something to this demon assumption. there must be a reason the govt hasn't brought out alien boddies. imagine the defense funding they would get if they had alien bodies and said we were being invaded...
flame on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
It might make it easier to operate within this dimension.

Alright ... maybe ... I just don't see why they would.
Why spiritual entities would want to operate on a mundane level like that.

To deceive people that live on that mundane level. If they appeared as demons, they would have a hard time convincing people to trust them. As “ extraterrestrials “, they could appear to be benevolent and many would follow.

Not saying I believe this theory, but it could make sense I guess. For the record, I don’t believe in ET. Either they have always been here, or they are inter dimensional beings. If the latter, how far a leap is it to call them demons who come from a spiritual dimension?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan
Spiritual beings have a use for material vehicles.
How else could they interact with us physically?.

Yeah spiritual entities can sometimes manipulate the physical.
But spiritual entities don't need vehicles to travel around in.

I can agree spiritual entities (SE) don't NEED a vehicle to travel in.

However, by using one, they are attempting to get you to not believe in God. It seems the plan could go like this:

SE uses craft.
They say they are aliens here to help us.
They say God is a construct of man.
The sheeple follow the SE away from our Creator.

Remember, demons are deceivers.

The craft completes the deception.

Bc, as you said, SE don't need a vehicle. That doesn't mean they don't use them.

If you are not on mobile, that quote by Albert Pike I have below, says it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have been reading ATS for years and seen some good , intellectual thought on this subject. Let me preface and not waste my beautiful Saturday afternoon with the following:

1. As AC Clarke stated, something so sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
2. Carlson was one of the first guys to make UFOs a topic on Fox, which has a large audience.
3. There is no devil, but evil and demonic intention is relative. To say that spirituality is physical is to deny metaphysical truths. There is a mathematical, physical (Newtonian, Quantum, etc) , and metaphysical truth. Sometimes, sometimes science is the last to know but once the replicability and testing of hypothesis confirms something it become scientific. For instance, what is the nature of remote viewing, or downloaded material about how the Universe works? These thoughts are metaphysical in nature but form a complex of reality in spacetime. So, to say ET are spiritual beings with a variety of intentions, including demonic , is one thing. It's another to say they are demonic entities. Was Hitler a demonic entity? The issue of religious dogma/belief comes into play and it's difficult to break from it.
4. Carlson has a Christian fundamentalist conservative audience and this demonic idea resonates
5. You can make a case that there is a civilizational security risk by the ET presence .www.theorionlines.com...
6. You can make the case that ET has been here as a benevolent protector from the negative- controlling intentions within species.
7. Dimensionality is little understood within the current Einstein Relativistic framework and just beginning to be understtod from in the Quantum , M theory, and multiple universes. When you don't understand something or your neurology is not developed enough you tend to be the fish in the fish bowl. Right now , we are fish in the fish bowl. It doesn't mean there are multiple species, dimensions, technologies that have had billions and trillions of relativistic years to develop . It also doesn't mean the intentions are all altruistic.

a reply to: theatreboy

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 4/20/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Spiritual entities are not flesh and blood and therefore have no need of tangible things like space ships.

Let's assume that these spiritual beings exist. Could it be that these spiritual beings also have top speed? We do not know that. Spiritual beings could also need such machines for long journeys. You don't need a car to go to the neighbor's house, but if you want to go somewhere 500km away, your feet won't be enough to get there in a timely manner.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
While I do agree aliens are not spriritual entities in the normal sense, I do find it interesting that somehow actual spiritual entities somehow are made of nothing.

It's simply not true. They made of matter and in those realms appear corporeal, though extremely perfect as the matter is far finer and denser than molecules/atoms etc. It is an issue of higher dimensions. Even your thoughts are material. There is a specific organization of things even at the electron layer when a though occurs, and even more so with quarks and neutrinos etc. You can't make the claim that it is nothing or "magic".

That said, aliens are made of molecules as the surface material (not the literal surface, but the outermost layer of each cell etc.).
edit on 20-4-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Regarding Carlson's statements:

Unless it's nuts and bolts, (ie, physical manifestation) , it is difficult for the scientist to conceptualize. If it is not conscious interaction between humans and a benevolent God and a hegemonic devil is it difficult for 20% of the American population to conceptualize.

I suggest both read the Law of One.

Anyway, understand this concept: www.google.com...

Also, take this as you may as a knowledgeable source, but genetic engineering is the business of the universe. Anything can be synthesized, hybridized, made a chimera , etc. It's been this way long before Homo sapiens were made to be.
a reply to: Halfswede

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Anyway, as far as underwater and living here for a long time, AUTEC tracks and most probably interacts with a Pleiadian contingent base in the Triangle.

My understanding is the Greys have one nearby, in the basin, as well. Similar to Mt Hayes, Alaska, but this was only ancillary to my program, so I really don't know.

I only bring this up because some of the nefarious, or demonic, interactions seem to originate from this location.

Those that know what I am referring to might understand, but i don't believe humans are privy to certain parts. So, technically, yes Carlson is correct, ET presence predates human.

a reply to: anthelion

edit on 20-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why spiritual entities would want to operate on a mundane level like that.

so they could bump uglies with human women and create little spiritual entities, i should have said giant spiritual entities.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you read the article it's just him speculating. He doesn't have any inside info he's sharing. He's claiming spiritual/supernatural because UFO's don't follow the laws of science. There's nothing special about his theories: USO's, Ancient Aliens, the Bible. Tucker and a couple other right wing politicians share the same theory.

If he believes they live underground it would be interesting if he investigated the Dulce New Mexico story.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Its not quite as bad as watching Glenn Beck, because Tucker never really had any integrity to sell out to sensationalism and be disappointing.

Beck's syndicated radio show vs him today is a sad descent into ratings pandering. With Carlson, There was never any Bill Maher standard to fall from, but he still found a way to pander to sensationalism a little more than before, which is actually quite remarkable.

edit on 20-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFanYou're not a fan of Jesus, are you?
He has some interesting stories connected to him about disembodied spirits.

edit on 21-4-2024 by LuciusDriftwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

www.bing.com... hAMgYIAhAAGEAyBggDEAAYQDIGCAQQABhAMgYIBRAAGEAyBggGEAAYQDIGCAcQABhAMgYICBAAGEDSAQoxMjM1MjdqMGoxqAIAsAIA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

perhaps 'plasma' UFOs are required, not for transport but for protection from high-energy barrages of exotic particles... & gamma-rays which act as bullets to 'spiritual lifeforms'

seems the demons hide in oceans/antarctic ice/ habitats that place hard material as a way to shield their sanctuaries from the Galactic Plane Energies

there's too much to address in succent post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join