It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man of the people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Mr. Andrew Bridgen is again challenging the integrity of the pharmaceutical industry and the national health system.

This is what a man of the people do - we need more like him.

He is not only intelligent he also has a conscience.

I hope he always will be safe!

Outrageous:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

What do these people actually do for others?

I mean, what do they provide to anyone else? Cures? Security? Safety?

Clearly the pandemic wasn't some attempt to control us all, or to cull us all, so who believes all these nobodies in their quest for a few moments in the social media limelight?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Clearly the pandemic wasn't some attempt to control us all, or to cull us all, so who believes all these nobodies in their quest for a few moments in the social media limelight?

They expose malfeasance and corruption in our government institutions.

I doubt it was about 'culling' but control was used and people were forced to obey.

It was always all about the money. Money for private individuals, corporations and politicians.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I quit going to the dr for most treatments. I go to the dr to find out what’s wrong and treat myself. For example, I don’t take statins. I take red yeast rice and Metamucil to keep my ldl down.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

"Clearly the pandemic wasn't some attempt to control us all, or to cull us all, so who believes all these nobodies in their quest for a few moments in the social media limelight? "

Hah! Tell me, regardless of where you live, one aspect of your life that wasn't controlled by the government's policies on the pandemic.

The proper utilization of "contol" is to not have it exactly seem as such.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

integrity of the pharmaceutical industry and the national health system.

LOL
Integrity

No such thing.
It has been destroyed by greed. Those 2 industries are in bed together and care about money over people. Something has to happen to change it back to the way it used to be.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

integrity of the pharmaceutical industry and the national health system.

LOL
Integrity

No such thing.
It has been destroyed by greed. Those 2 industries are in bed together and care about money over people. Something has to happen to change it back to the way it used to be.

Many people are fighting!

TextWATCH: Perfectly healthy 17-year-old Sean Hartman was found dead beside his bed 33 days after receiving his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
The Canadian Independent sat down with Sean Hartman's dad, Dan Hartman, for his first-ever in-person interview to hear his son's tragic story. Sean's story has garnered international attention and resulted in a lawsuit being filed against Pfizer and the Canadian government.

Sean was a normal, typical, perfectly healthy 17-year-old from a quaint little town in Beeton, Ontario. He was deeply passionate about playing hockey, spending countless hours on the ice honing his skills and dreaming of a bright future. With his whole life ahead of him, filled with hopes, dreams, and aspirations, Sean's sudden and tragic passing has left his dad with many unanswered questions.

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I don't do videos much, esp. 22 minutes worth, this one was worth it.

S&F and thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

...and care about money over people.

I don't intend to try to change the subject with this comment but you can say the same for our government's continued financial support for the war in Ukraine. Some of our politicians have come out and blatantly stated that they justify providing more funds and munitions to Ukraine to perpetuate the death and destruction there simply because it supports/sustains our munitions industries here in the US. If not for government spending and the MIC production our GDP would be no more than 1%.

Money and greed rule the world. This world is Satan's domain so what more can we truly expect from it?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Dutch govt data hacked revealing cover-up of harms due to Covid vax, Cancer drugs - LINK - X

UK ONS Denies Request From 7 MPs & are Still Claiming The Jabs are ‘Safe’ so “No Need for Analysis That Might Show Otherwise.” - LINK

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There is absolutely no corruption any where at all in your post
covid world. Nobody is that ignorant.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

"Clearly the pandemic wasn't some attempt to control us all, or to cull us all, so who believes all these nobodies in their quest for a few moments in the social media limelight? "

Hah! Tell me, regardless of where you live, one aspect of your life that wasn't controlled by the government's policies on the pandemic.

The proper utilization of "contol" is to not have it exactly seem as such.

There are government rules about how to use public transport, births, deaths and marriages. Rules of the road. Rules governing buildings. Rules governing foods. Rules governing sewage and garbage. Rules over hunting and fishing. Rules over how you can earn money.

How the hell are rules over dealing with an extant public health issue any different?

... and those 'emergency rules' have now all been revoked, and even most of the people in power at the time are no longer in power, now that the majority of the crisis is over?

So, how are these people on alternative media, massively late to the scene, with the crisis already over and shouting "look at me, I'm a rebel without a clue", doing anything for anybody else?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So many politicians and predominant people backed the delusion that was going around that they will not admit they screwed up. That is how this world seems to be. They have so much to lose they will do nothing to fix the problem other than to use Ad Hominum techniques to crush anyone who challenges their beliefs.

I see this all over in the public too, it is not limited to politicians and medical professionals. It is a curse in the scientific field also and it seems researchers and scientists will use their beliefs or desire for money to interpret evidence quite often. They will look the other way just to keep their paychecks rolling in and parrot what they are told to parrot. This is also happening with the climate change agenda. I believe that the problem is not just CO2, much of the problem is all the unnatural and excess natural chemistry being dumped in the environment that is destroying our environments ability to repair problems and tie the carbon back up. Fix the problem, don't put lipstick on a pig. They are talking about all the plastics in the environment and are allocating billions to clean up discharge from the dumps...just cut down the use of plastic and this problem will not keep growing. Treat the symptoms, do not cure the disease is what they are doing with this too.

It is a good video, the guy is trying to uncover the cover up of things that occurred. How can you fix a problem if you do not acknowledge it exists and hide all the evidence or say the real evidence is misinformation to cover your being led to believe a lie.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: chr0naut

They expose malfeasance and corruption in our government institutions.

So, where was the malfeasance that they have exposed? Who did it, and how? Are they still in power now?

I doubt it was about 'culling' but control was used and people were forced to obey.

Yeah, to obey some public health dictates that no longer apply. Right!

It was always all about the money. Money for private individuals, corporations and politicians.

That sounds like an issue for forensic accountants, not for social media pundits who cannot even quantify the amounts involved, and the who, and the how.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

There is absolutely no corruption any where at all in your post
covid world. Nobody is that ignorant.

Probably the same amount before, during, and after.

COVID was a disease, not a political ploy.

If someone tried to gain some enduring political advantage out of the situation, they failed.

So the guy in the OP is trying to garner social media points based on the disinformation (that was politically motivated) from back when the pandemic was a hot topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Dutch govt data hacked revealing cover-up of harms due to Covid vax, Cancer drugs - LINK - X

Also listen to this:

Liz Gunn, leader of the NZ Loyal Party and former investigative journalist, alleges that "on one day, 30 people were jabbed at the same location," and "all are now deceased and their deaths are in close temporal time proximity to each other."
Additionally, Gunn alleges that a New Zealand clinician and mathematician, highly experienced in statistical analysis, reviewed data and found "tens of thousands of deaths linked to the jabs."

30 Vaccinated Same Day, Same Place, All Dead in Close Time Proximity, Claims NZ Loyal Party Leader

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

How is it not obvious that the goal was to have every human being
on the planet (congreess among others excluded) vaccinated,
knowing that it wouldn't stop the virus or transmission? And why?

Nobody regrets not getting the vaccine but the comment section on
You tube is full of people who regret getting it. It was a sick well planned
betrayal and a scam against the general population. No way around it.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this?

Man Dies After Having COVID for 613 Days - LINK - Report

The 72-year-old patient, who had a blood disorder, first contracted a variant of the virus in February 2022 — and it had over 50 mutations

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Brilliant speech!
Go Andrew!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I like this MP

He did a video during the covid lock down where he states THEY offered him anything he wanted to shut up about covid in the house of commons , And he replied I want Boris Johnson gone as Prime Minister, he then looked at the camera and laughed ,He soon was !

edit on 20/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join