It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 barges break loose and float down Ohio River, leading to bridge closures in Pittsburgh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Twenty-six barges loaded mostly with dry cargo broke loose from a Pittsburgh marina late Friday night and floated uncontrollably down the Ohio River, causing extensive damage to neighboring docks according to officials.

The barges, which broke away from a vessel at the first mile marker, have all been accounted for but caused a substantial amount of damage to Peggy’s Marina. A spokesperson for the U.S. Coast Guard said 23 of the barges were loaded with nonhazardous dry cargo including coal, and three were empty.

26 barges break loose and float down Ohio River, leading to bridge closures in Pittsburgh

Bunch of barges broke loose?

What else is happening?

Could this be just another "accident"?

Who benefits in the end?

Gee how is that possible?

The Coast Guard is involved!

The flustercluck must have been total hilarity
🤣

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Something is definitely wrong with the world today. I still say it's hiring unqualified people for jobs because of DEI diversity hires.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
Something is definitely wrong with the world today. I still say it's hiring unqualified people for jobs because of DEI diversity hires.

They could be easy targets for sabotage payoffs too 💥

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Twenty-six barges loaded mostly with dry cargo broke loose from a Pittsburgh marina late Friday night and floated uncontrollably down the Ohio River, causing extensive damage to neighboring docks according to officials.

The barges, which broke away from a vessel at the first mile marker, have all been accounted for but caused a substantial amount of damage to Peggy’s Marina. A spokesperson for the U.S. Coast Guard said 23 of the barges were loaded with nonhazardous dry cargo including coal, and three were empty.

Bunch of barges broke loose?

What else is happening?

Could this be just another "accident"?

Who benefits in the end?

Gee how is that possible?

The Coast Guard is involved!

The flustercluck must have been total hilarity
🤣

Until Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Biden, Obama, and the MSM say we are under attack/at war, the masses will believe the talking point of accident. Unless Trump was nearby. Then it will be because Trump is a bargeaphobic.

Just like the border. An invasion.

Just like all the food processing plants burning.

All the freight train derailments.

All the boeing problems. A case could be made for sabatoge. If boeing fails, that is a major militry supplier gone.

When the country as a whole, not just us conspiracy nuts, wakes up, it will be too late.

When those who don't contribute to the economy are "removed" or "reeducated".

There will be no UBI, why let useless eaters live?

The minority groups that are yelling real loud, will be silenced. The LGBT community will really be surprised at the intolerance they face from those in power who said they supported them....and i specifically mean the left/progressives. Remember, they believe in the science of eugenics. That is why they fought for abortion. Not a woman's right to chose, but a woman volunteering to kill off her offspring because they decide her genes are inferior.

The hand they hold, is the hand that will drown them.

And they are pulling the rest of us under as they drown.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have a fairly low opinion of yankees, but it is getting hard to believe all these "accidents".

Couple that with an open border, and I am flashing back to the fears if the cold war went hot that they discussed in the original red dawn pretty well. Small groups slipped in to cause havoc, I am waiting for the hits on the electric grid at this point.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have a fairly low opinion of yankees, but it is getting hard to believe all these "accidents".

Couple that with an open border, and I am flashing back to the fears if the cold war went hot that they discussed in the original red dawn pretty well. Small groups slipped in to cause havoc, I am waiting for the hits on the electric grid at this point.

I know we have had attacks on the grid, both cyber and physical.

Remember the dude out west shooting transformers.

Who is to say that these wildfires the the electric companies are taking hits for, weren't arson. When the sub station burns...no electricity

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

wouldnt surprise me at all, its one of the reasons I insisted on getting a house where I could install a wood stove. Warmth and the ability to cook without power. Ill manage the well with a generator till I find a better way that I can afford to install.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Any of the utility infrastructures, it would cause chaos. After how many "accidents" will we admit as a country that this is warfare?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

By whom, a foreign country or traitors from within?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sad that you find this funny.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Breakaway barges are not an unusual occurrence, especially during flash flooding. The tow can cause damage to bridges but the masses are much lower than the container ship and most piers are heavy stone structures.
Converted railroad bridges are especially durable; the Hot Metal bridge across the Monongahela was built for torpedo cars carrying molten metal to cross the river to be oxygen blown to steel at about 0.5% carbon. As you may imagine, it is not a lightweight econo bridge.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Lemme guess...experts baffled by series of obvious sabotages.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

This is not a big deal, it happens more than you think. I live near the Ohio and the reason I'm not fishing is because the river is at flood stage. You Do Not play around when it's like that. The current is ripping through, large trees and all sorts of logs and driftwood in the water. Considering the profile of barges, the water exerts massive pressure on them and it's a wonder this doesn't happen more often.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I would say traitors from within

ATS thread

Another ATS thread

Our government has so much blood on it's hands (wars included , wars are just political theater started by those who benefit and aren't forced to sent their kids to fight) .
If you count Covid in as well, all 'suicided' people, all psyop flag events, the list is endless.

Their time will come when they will pay for all their crimes though

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I would say traitors from within

ATS thread

Another ATS thread

Our government has so much blood on it's hands (wars included , wars are just political theater started by those who benefit and aren't forced to sent their kids to fight) .
If you count Covid in as well, all 'suicided' people, all psyop flag events, the list is endless.

Their time will come when they will pay for all their crimes though
:

Oh yes the time will come.
Unfortunately it won't be what you expect.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Of course this is intentional.... how quickly we forget the WEF told us that after covid would be the cyber attacks!

we have been set up by the wealthy to end our republic/constitution for a more easily controlled government like china(don't forget how many times the WEF praised china as the model for the entire globe)... It IS an act of war!! And through these underhanded means of breaking our infrastructure, controlling the weather, and poisoning our food, water and air, they will soon reach their STATED goal of reducing the world population by 93% (birth rates will already achieve this in 3 generations if they do nothing but thats not quick enough for these evil SOB's.)

It won't stop until we are all dead or people rise up and THEY are....

Personally, I'm betting the general public wont figure this fact out until there are few of us left....

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I just went up to Ohio last weekend, and the flooding near the river was pretty bad. I hope you aren't in the flood zone. Lots of folks with lots of buildings under water.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedRacer2023

How might these barges breaking loose in a flooding river have anything to do with a cyber attack?

As for depopulation, how many dead are there?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

This is not a big deal, it happens more than you think. I live near the Ohio and the reason I'm not fishing is because the river is at flood stage. You Do Not play around when it's like that. The current is ripping through, large trees and all sorts of logs and driftwood in the water. Considering the profile of barges, the water exerts massive pressure on them and it's a wonder this doesn't happen more often.

Finally some common sense.

Flooding of the Ohio has always caused issues in the past, and this is not "abnormal".
Now...if sabotage was to be found during an investigation, I'll change my tune.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join