It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One in two not fit for service.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
With figures like these , a third damaged and not fit for service, very soon in the recruitment pool one in two will be non verbal due to Autism, that's the way the graph is going. Joining the millitary and getting a sex change on the taxpayer. Which renders you unfit for frontline combat. With figures like these there is no way that the USA Army is battlefield ready, they must know it and will do anything to avoid a conventional war. But if these figures are applied across the rest of the Western coalition. It looks like government policy has not only destroyed the economy , but the ability to defend what is left of it as well.The only question is have the Russian and Chinese millitary done the same thing? www.bitchute.com... Del Bigtree puts out some hard to dispute facts from reliable sources. The Interview with a Navy medical officer leaves no one in any doubt too what is really occuring.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
With figures like these there is no way that the USA Army is battlefield ready, they must know it and will do anything to avoid a conventional war.

Avoiding conventional war is a good thing isn’t it?

Or do you wish to see casualty numbers for us working classes in the 100millions like WW1 and WW2

No war is a good war unless it’s idiot politician against idiot politician , let them kill each other for all I care

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wokeism ... LGBTQ Ideology ... DEI mentality...
It is all destroying our combat readiness.
Yes LGBTQ can serve in the military.
But when they get all soft and whiny because
the military isn't coddling them and their
'special needs' ... it doesn't work.

When I was in the Army I was told that there was
no 'black or white', there was no 'gay or straight',
etc etc. We were all soldiers and we were all green.
(that was the color of the uniform). That's it.

That kind of thinking is gone ... and it's not a good thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Avoiding conventional war is a good thing isn’t it?

Or do you wish to see casualty numbers for us working classes in the 100millions like WW1 and WW2

No war is a good war unless it’s idiot politician against idiot politician , let them kill each other for all I care

I agree, so what is the best way to avoid war when other nations would love to remove America from the world stage?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

That's what all the illegals are for.

People that have no ties to America, that do not share our values of freedom, that are not your neighbors.

People that come from countries where it's perfectly normal to see police and the military extorting civilians or just shooting them in the streets.

They'll have zero problem enforcing the communist tyranny the regime is planning.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The U.S. military advanced technology seems to still be on top of the game of war and you need good, smart people to keep it on top. Point being, there must exist good, smart people keeping it on top.

The US military technology is considered to be one of the most advanced in the world, with cutting-edge developments in areas such as aircraft, missiles, drones, and communications systems allowing for superior strategic and tactical capabilities.

thegunzone.com...#:~:text=The%20US%20military%20technology%20is%20considered%20to%20be,systems%20allo wing%20for%20superior%20strategic%20and%20tactical%20capabilities.

edit on q00000036430America/Chicago0909America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000043430America/Chicago1313America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Wokeism ... LGBTQ Ideology ... DEI mentality...
It is all destroying our combat readiness.

I think the bigger issue is many young people are in poor shape, health, and mental hardness. One of my sons will be a doctor in the military and his initial phone interview for ROTC was more about how fit he was physically and mentally. It was like they were not asking it, but we're asking it...lol

I finally just said... look my son is a 6'5" star football player, and that was the end of that question line. Even with sports in schools, we see issues with kids just not doing it and parents just letting them do what they want, which is nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly what I have been saying for decades, search to see.
Escalating the pace at which it occurs, is coordinated.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

InIn politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

This quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt suggests that in politics, nothing is delegated chance. Every event, action, or decision is thoroughly planned and orchestrated. This indicates that politicians are constantly strategizing and manipulating the political landscape to their benefit. It also indicates that the general public ought to understand the potential for adjustment and should be vigilant in holding their elected officials accountable.

a reply to: Xtrozero

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
George Washington

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

🇺🇲

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

edit on 12-4-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

The only true way to prevent war is to be so ready for a fight the others know better than to try. Peace through a proper readiness. The other countries can see this just as well as we can.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

We've been told for decades that America would destroy itself from within. I don't think it matters who is doing what at this point; it boils down to whoever the players are that are running the show have all their ducks in a row to succeed.
There aren't many freedoms left to work with anymore, and all the checks and ballances have disappeared.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The U.s. military is ready for any slap fight bitches.

top topics

join