It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some hard numbers about the Vax and the effort to cover up said numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The science was rigged when all the talking heads and medical journals were saying the vax is safe and effective. The numbers from insurance companies and doctors are finally being compiled and presented even though to do so endangers the doctors themselves with loss of jobs and Licenses. Was it an honest mistake maybe in the beginning but as more and more numbers were reveled obviously it becomes a real corrupt conspiracy by big Farma and people willing to toe the line for money and job security.

They’re still claiming the Covid vax is safe and effective. Yet somehow Dr. Pierre Kory treats hundreds of patients who’ve been badly injured by it. Why is no one in the public health establishment paying attention?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is this the same fellow?

retractionwatch.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is this the same fellow?

That is the guy. That link just supports what he is saying about the disinformation campaign going on. For one metadata analysis of ivermectin for covid:

c19ivm.org

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Bad math and faulty papers are hardly an endorsement of the fellow.

Choose to believe as you wish all the same.

But the fact of the matter is the majority of people who choose to get the vaccine are doing just fine.

As to your meta-analysis, this is interesting.

arstechnica.com...
edit on 3-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I guess the fact that 99.9% of the people who got vaccinated are still alive and doing well is kinda putting this rhetoric to bed, isn't it?

How many more years are we going to try this gaslighting?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Choose to believe as you wish all the same.

Ditto.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Sorry, your video is nearly 2 hours long.

Can you summarise please?

Outline any salient points you feel are relevant to the discussion.

And also post the time stamps in the video that support your argument.

As I'm sure you are aware it's expected here at ATS when you choose to post video of such length.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

I believe the goalpost is currently at 5 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I guess the fact that 99.9% of the people who got vaccinated are still alive and doing well is kinda putting this rhetoric to bed, isn't it?

That’s still deadlier than the ‘vid 🤣

I’ll let Andrew answer the other question (next time you may want to PM the silent part of your communication 👍 instead of mentioning your gaslighting in public)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

for that to be a fact, you would have to back it up with statistics. Got some? Or is this just one of those "fast and lose facts that really aren't facts at all"?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You will be waiting a while for my answer.

I'm up to my arse here plastering a ceiling and covered in the stuff.

Anyhoo statements of fact don't really require much of an answer.
edit on 3-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There's at least a small chance the patients were injured by Covid itself.

What if something went wrong in the long chain of vaccine supply? What if someone stole the vaccine for some place that didn't have it and replaced the vials with counterfeits?

By and large, most people seemed to do OK and then the epidemic declined.
edit on 3-4-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Can you summarise please?

It goes into the history of drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin. Shows some of the campaign that went on to keep these treatments suppressed so the jab could gets its emergency use authorization. The documentary is consistent with how events went in these threads:

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

And also post the time stamps in the video that support your argument.

As for which part is important for you, sounds like all of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
There's at least a small chance the patients were injured by Covid itself.

What if something went wrong in the long chain of vaccine supply? What if someone stole the vaccine for some place that didn't have it and replaced the vials with counterfeits?

By and large, most people seemed to do OK and then the epidemic declined.

and since the vaccine didn't prevent covid, nor the spread of covid, is it safe to say the epidemic would have declined with or without the vaccine?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
and since the vaccine didn't prevent covid, nor the spread of covid, is it safe to say the epidemic would have declined with or without the vaccine?

It is said to shorten hospital stays and require less intensive treatment.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: network dude

It is said to shorten hospital stays and require less intensive treatment.

Yes, it was also said to be 97% effective against Covid, until it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes without a 'vaccine' this disease would have run it's course and then petered out. It is the way of the world. There was no vaccination for Bubonic Plague and it ran it's course and then petered out. All a vaccine does is lower the amount of illness and death. a reply to: network dude

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
Yes without a 'vaccine' this disease would have run it's course and then petered out. It is the way of the world. There was no vaccination for Bubonic Plague and it ran it's course and then petered out. All a vaccine does is lower the amount of illness and death. a reply to: network dude

but the reality is, that's not a measurable number. It's entirely possible the vaccine did nothing at all, or that the only thing it did is hurt. There is no track record other than the failure that was hidden.

This really needs to be taught as "what not to do" in the future. I get that it was new, but the lies and obfuscation by the establishment and the MSM were criminal.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Is that true? I didn’t know that. 99.9%???
Wow. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I seem to remember when an envoy to the EU from Germany was wanting to remove the Nuremberg Code to allow the testing of the vax on people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join