It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYAG Letitia James Prepares to Begin Seizing TRUMP Assets Even Though There Was No Crime.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: WeMustCare

How could you personally know if Trump is guilty or not?

If he has been unjustly tried, then he still has right of appeal.

If a there seem to be many instances of the judical system successfully prosecuting against him (four criminal cases against him at the moment), then perhaps he isn't as 'clean' as he keeps claiming?

And definitely others implicated alongside him have already been found guilty.

Quoted for a rather Godlike level of stupidity...

Considering he has to for some reason fork up half a billion dollars for his right to appeal.

Do they do that in New Zealand?

Do you consider that fair and just?

I mean, I know you are behind it because American politics and Orange Man Bad programming...

But do you realize that without American businesses being in New Zealand because of the rather large tax breaks that NZ gives American businesses, we wouldn't even be there?

I mean without us, y'all would be unemployed and go back to sheep herding.

Oh snap.... you are a government member and are currently unemployed, as you posted.

How is that working out for you?

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmThu, 21 Mar 2024 23:05:27 -050005 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whatever Happened to the Concept of " Frivolous Lawsuits " ?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But do you realize that without American businesses being in New Zealand because of the rather large tax breaks that NZ gives American businesses, we wouldn't even be there?

Without us? What exactly did you personally do to make this happen?

Oh snap.... you are a government member and are currently unemployed, as you posted.

Yeh don't do that..that's lame.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is just the democrats using antiquated laws to punish political opponents.

QED

If she and her crime syndicate fell out of a 25th floor window of a N.Y. high rise (Russian style) I would not shed a tear.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: Boomer1947

Those other business owners could always just decide to obey the law.

When District Attorneys and Attorneys General don't obey the law, then there is no law.

The same is true of U.S. Presidents who order their Homeland Security Director to not stop people as they illegally enter the United States.

The idiot (Joe Biden) screams at Congress to give him more money. For what? He's ordering the border laws to be ignored! TRAITOR. If SCOTUS rules correctly regarding former Presidents being charged, Joe Biden will be put on trial for TREASON, in about 12 months.😡

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Great post! The last governor of New York was upset so many businesses were leaving New York due to high taxes, and the cost-of-living increasing so quickly. Another threat is now added to the mix against business owners.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

QED

True but they're a little short on the "D" part.

The Dems haven't demonstrandum anything as far as I can tell. Or have I missed something?

I'm really starting to believe they've lost their collective mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Considering he has to for some reason fork up half a billion dollars for his right to appeal.

His right to an appeal? Yep, it's true. You get the due process you can afford. Lawyers are expensive.

But you're wrong about the reason he has to fork up the money. He'd have to fork up the money anyway, even if he wasn't wanting to file an appeal, because a court found him GUILTY of fraud, and that's how much he has to pay in fines. Alas, the law won't let people found guilty in a court of law stall the payment of fines levied by said court by filing an appeal.
edit on 5620242024k58America/Chicago2024-03-22T00:58:56-05:0012am2024-03-22T00:58:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If he has been unjustly tried, then he still has right of appeal.

If a there seem to be many instances of the judical system successfully prosecuting against him (four criminal cases against him at the moment), then perhaps he isn't as 'clean' as he keeps claiming?

And definitely others implicated alongside him have already been found guilty.

Quoted for a rather Godlike level of stupidity...

Because he has been found guilty of fraud in a US court of law.

It has nothing to do with his right of appeal. He was fined because he was guilty of fraud:

$454 million judgment against Trump is finalized, starting clock on appeal in civil fraud case

I would imagine Trump has already filed his appeal.

Do they do that in New Zealand?

Do you consider that fair and just?

I mean, I know you are behind it because American politics and Orange Man Bad programming...

Ah, no. NZ Commerce Comission has stopped NZ hemorrhaging money to the US, Australia and China.

Have you noticed the name of one of the parties currently in Government "New Zealand First". It's like MAGA, but for New Zealand. We don't take lightly to those 'colonial' type powers that think they have a right to what is ours. It's like our version of "no taxation without representation". No tax-breaks without compensatory commitment.

Oh snap.... you are a government member

Ex-government, for several years.

and are currently unemployed, as you posted.

How is that working out for you?

I'm OK, thank you. Didn't need the gap in income, but I'll survive. It's diary farming round here, though, not sheep, but I'm not fielding any stock at the moment, so currently at low outgoings, running costs and expenses.

Also, Trump can appeal. Non-payment of the fine won't remove that right. But non payment can mean that the city can begin recovering and selling his assets to cover the debt, in the interrim to the appeal. It will take time for the appeals court to consider and schedule his case.

The money he owes to the court is the fine he got for being found guilty of fraud in a civil case. I'm also fairly sure that Trump can cover the fine, but only at a significant loss for his existing businesses.

I hear Truth Social is going public in a day or two. Perhaps its stock value will boom, or investors will buy into it big?

edit on 2024-03-22T02:17:24-05:0002Fri, 22 Mar 2024 02:17:24 -050003am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Trump did a lot for NYC. Letitia James...the shill..will most likely take Trump tower and make it a shelter for illegals. NYC is a hellhole..the folks that live ther voted for this....to the Victor's go the spoils.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   

There were no victims here. If anyone should be held accountable it should the bank/banks that loaned him money..they didn't due their due diligence...like they should have.....they didn't care. The banks knew the loans would be paid in full...all the while benefiting from $$ earned off of an interest rate on a loan in a higher amount than maybe should have been....if only they did their appraisals and due diligence. I have a feeling they didn't care...they conducted business with Trump in the past and knew he was good for his word.....it's on the banks.
If I called my bank and asked for a loan against my home for 30,000,000 when it's only worth $800,000 they would be doing some appraising...

This is a hit job...luckily we may not have a NYC as we know it for much longer...the geniuses who keep voting in the trash have sent it.over the edge...the illegals are going to destroy what's left.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

There were no victims here. If anyone should be held accountable it should the bank/banks that loaned him money..they didn't due their due diligence...like they should have.....they didn't care. The banks knew the loans would be paid in full...all the while benefiting from $$ earned off of an interest rate on a loan in a higher amount than maybe should have been....if only they did their appraisals and due diligence. I have a feeling they didn't care...they conducted business with Trump in the past and knew he was good for his word.....it's on the banks.
If I called my bank and asked for a loan against my home for 30,000,000 when it's only worth $800,000 they would be doing some appraising...

This is a hit job...luckily we may not have a NYC as we know it for much longer...the geniuses who keep voting in the trash have sent it.over the edge...the illegals are going to destroy what's left.

So, you think when someone gets defrauded, it's their fault for being misled?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

QED

Equity in action.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Trump did a lot for NYC. Letitia James...the shill..will most likely take Trump tower and make it a shelter for illegals. NYC is a hellhole..the folks that live ther voted for this....to the Victor's go the spoils.

Trump doesn't own the tower. Just a few apartments and a sign. They'll more likely go after something he does own.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes! If you are a bank giving a real estate loan...they always do appraisals.

Try buying a house without an appraisal if you have a loan...or a commercial office building for that matter....it won't happen.

The banks even said they weren't defrauded...hard to commit fraud if you meet and complete the agreement laid forth for the consideration to a "t". Banks don't work that way...if they did they wouldn't have any money.
If I tried to get a home equity line of credit...real estate loan. It's the same in the commercial market x100'
Credit line...the bank would require an appraisal.
This isn't rocket science...unless you live in your parents basement and have no idea of how finance works.
edit on 22-3-2024 by Asher47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Looks like there will be a penthouse and a few more apartments for the homeless then.
I wonder if James will evict the formerly homeless elderly black lady that trump has let live rent free in a luxury apartment for the last 20 years?
I guessing yes

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No, it's their fault for not doing their due diligence as they should have. That's on them, not Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Looks like there will be a penthouse and a few more apartments for the homeless then.
I wonder if James will evict the formerly homeless elderly black lady that trump has let live rent free in a luxury apartment for the last 20 years?
I guessing yes

Can you explain how the hard nosed businessman would allow one of so many homeless people to have a free ride? It's clearly BS:

Trump did not allow homeless woman to live in his hotel for free

edit on 2024-03-22T02:48:31-05:0002Fri, 22 Mar 2024 02:48:31 -050003am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

No, it's their fault for not doing their due diligence as they should have. That's on them, not Trump.

Defrauding people is against the law. 18 U.S. Code Chapter 47 - FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS

If you defraud people, you break the law. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the rapey gander.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join