It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to think about when they try to start another bad war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Solvedit

Each was involved in starting wars this country may not have had to be in.

Which wars did JFK and McCain start?

JFK - Vietnam. He didn't start it, he started our involvement in it.

McCain was a POW in Vietnam.

McCain was a POS in Vietnam.

Fixed that for you.

POW, POS- I can see how some are easily confused and it doesn't help that the media has portrayed old Songbird as some kind of war hero for decades.

Off topic, but I find myself wondering why Jehovah Witness cult members have so deeply embedded themselves in all ATS topics-usuing 5,000 words to express a thought that could be conveyed in one or two sentences? Their egos appear to be almost as big as Biden's.

How do you know the posters are JW?

Have they identified themselves as such?

If so, I missed it.

But I do think they are looney tunes along the lines of Scientologists, Jews for Jesus, Some branches of Mormonism, etc.

The Watchtower cult (yes, cult-look it up) also publishes the Awake! magazine. You could also ask the poster, but for some strange reason JW's prefer to dodge directly the question and admitting they follow a cult religion.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

is it too much to ask you to stop lying? Honesty is a virtue and very much appreciated, come on, you can do it, what's the worst that can happen? An allergic skin reaction? Don't worry, won't happen):

You are pretending to be a child of God? Your woeds betray you, and twisting the words in the Bible to mean what you want them to speaks volumes to the credibility pf JW's.

If you want to proselytize on a public forum you should expect some pushback from people who don't think following some strange guy's creation of religion with man-made rules subject to change makes them 'chosen ones'.

Who told JW's they couldn't have beards? That's right; their guru. Who told them it's now ok to interpret the Bible in a differt way so now it's acceptable to their god to grow beards? That's right; some head honcho moving the bar again.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Solvedit

Both the Bushes had very questionable service histories from what I can remember, with HW being mentioned in newspapers in the states for a simple bar fight in Australia or NZ and junior Bush none of the people in his air unit ever remember seeing him or serving with him and even Tom Cruise jokes about it in his movie lions for lambs m.imdb.com...

Remember this Malborough mans address in the x-files H w west Street

This is the wallpaper on my phone:

edit on 3/15/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to: Solvedit
My research tends to suggest oil barons were behind these people. They don’t really need to assassinate anyone or threaten them, they bought the entire ruling system 75 years ago. It’s a military industrial complex that ain’t too complex.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join