It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Authorized Ten Thousand Troops to Protect the Capitol - DJT is Totally Exonerated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: WeMustCare

This has been know since it happened, for those that wanted to look. It will be amusing to see who wants to deny it.

It will be interesting to see WHAT ELSE can be recovered from hardware and cloud storage, the criminals in Congress thought they had totally erased from existence.

That is an interesting point. What has been recovered so far?
edit on 9-3-2024 by randomtangentsrme because: sp

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sure the Q folk had this one pegged, but you could see it from the cheap seats. It's one of the main things I thing Trump did massively wrong. Never should have fell for that one. A set up from the first idea of a rally.

Just before Joe Biden bragged (a slip, or was it arrogance?) about the Election Fraud Organization, President Trump told reporters he had "caught the swamp....all of them".

Because they were/are not "real" reporters, there were no follow-up questions asked. But those of us who followed the White House insider (Q-anon), knew what the President was referring to. But, because the Democrats election steal was successful, putting the deep-state on trial in 2021, had to be delayed until 2025.

edit on 932024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
WAKE UP

This video tells a different story of Jan 6

Godspeed

edit on 9-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI Role and Coordination of Wray with Pelosi would be a big bombshell too. Most will have to wait until 2025. FEAR ON STEROIDS regarding Trump becoming President, because there is so much criminal activity to be exposed. Activities conducted and ordered by the highest officials (elected and non-elected) in our Federal/State/City governments.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When you said, Carry On, I thought video was going to be Kansas! What a great surprise I have never heard
of Polyhia, Thank you so much for that & I'm passing it along to a few mates!

**Lumenari I always enjoy your posts too, spot on, to the point & brilliant! I have learned much from as well.

However yes it is almost spring & the Symphony started here 2 wks a go & growing still waiting for the FROGS.
ATM I couldn't pay for this entertainment.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

All it would have taken when the Capitol was being overrun was one phone call from Trump. He was busy tweeting about Pence not having courage and ignoring everyone begging him to call.

BS. He was never notified of a request. And you know Damn well he wasn't being kept up to the second with reports. The Report I quoted has it all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Democrats even passed a law and Trump was not blamed.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Mayor Muriel Bowser was obviously in on the setup. We know that now. 😀

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

It's called a courtesy. He can do what he wants, we again, see that he did it in 2020.

Your deflections are exposed. WHO asked for The National Guard ???? WHO made a request ????? Busted. 🤣🤣

Did you read that report that Democrats endorsed?????

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Oh, you're right the President cannot contact the Army,Pentagon,Defense Dept. Etc. I mean really? You're not serious, right?

(Dec 2021) Capitol Police Chief Can Now 'Unilaterally' Ask for National Guard Help In Emergencies

The U.S. Capitol Police chief will be able to more quickly ask for the National Guard's help in an emergency under a bill signed Wednesday by President Joe Biden.

The chief will now be able to "unilaterally" request assistance from the D.C. National Guard or federal law enforcement agencies without prior approval from the Capitol Police Board, streamlining a process that lawmakers have identified as one of the reasons for the Guard's slow response during the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

The report found that "the need to await Capitol Police Board approval during an emergency hindered the ability to request District of Columbia National Guard ("DCNG") assistance quickly."

So where was The Capitol Police Board???? ROFLOLz 🤓

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

And the ''cover'' for the request was to protect HIS protesters from BLM and Antifa.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 20048392024Mar2024-03-09T21:48:35-06:002120242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The troups were to be deployed all over DC, including all Federal buildings. Trump was trying to make sure nothing got out of hand with all protesters, but his request was denied. This was brought up right after the insurection, but the Dems blew it off. I think the information you got is misinformation that was spread by the left who were after trump.

The Mayor is the one that declined the national guard, blowing it off for some reason, but there was correspondence between the Mayor and Pelosi if I remember right.

It would not have got out of hand at the capitol building if there were another hundred guards there, and of course, there would have been lots more deployed in the area of DC. I doubt if they would have needed ten thousand, but a couple of thousand would have been enough to secure all the main locations...and remember, the Mayor would have been able to choose where these guards would be. I blame this on the Mayor the most and secondly Pelosi to a smaller degree.

This info was out there and twisted by the Dems and their left wing MSM back when it happened.

The protest got out of hand because there was not enough police protection to deter it. That is evident. Why is it that the left is blaming Trump and not the mayor or the people who were in charge of security, they knew there was going to be a protest that day.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

And the ''cover'' for the request was to protect HIS protesters from BLM and Antifa.

www.reuters.com...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

www.reuters.com...

And why is that? Because everyone knows that BLM and Antifa are known to be violent? You know... leftists. Violent leftists with thousands of video hours showing that they are... violent. That you cover for. Because you are too weak to do it yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
His popularity is waning. I live in the 14th district, MTG country. Today, a trump rally with Jim Jordan, MTG, Tim Scott, barely filled a 1000 capacity forum. They invited the small crowd on the lawn in. He dissed police as corrupt several times, while Rome Ga's finest stood guard. Vendors on every corner, hawking trump stuff, while folks walked on by. Vendors set up on all sides of town, left with no customers. It was quite pathetic. He couldn't pronounce " kitchen", lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
A Curious Order...

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser ordered Un-Armed guards for protecting the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This part of the overall "Trump trap" was not planned to be a shoot out. That would endanger the many FBI Agents and Actors who were put in place to make the "riot" look as menacing as possible. Can't let any of them get shot by National Guardsmen or other Police.

A still (for now) missing piece of the Jan 6th puzzle involves pre-J6 COMMUNICATIONS between Nancy Pelosi and other key players, including D.C. mayor Bowser. Maybe Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop contains some goodies. Was it a pre-planned theft? Maybe!

Bingo!

Sorry Murial

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
just submit to memory
Will make sense soon

For What ITs Worth

First Red Signal - Democracy vs Republic

SPLC: JAN. 6 REPORT HIGHLIGHTS URGENT NEED TO END EXTREMIST MOBILIZATION AND STRENGTHEN DEMOCRACY

/JAN. 6: THE LONG PATH TO INSURRECTION

edit on 9-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Schiff, Schumer, Swalwell, Goldman and Nadler point to where the alleged insurrection occurred.

God am I hoping Garvey has another few Home Runs left in him and it knocks Schiff-for-brains out for good.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1
His popularity is waning. I live in the 14th district, MTG country. Today, a trump rally with Jim Jordan, MTG, Tim Scott, barely filled a 1000 capacity forum. They invited the small crowd on the lawn in. He dissed police as corrupt several times, while Rome Ga's finest stood guard. Vendors on every corner, hawking trump stuff, while folks walked on by. Vendors set up on all sides of town, left with no customers. It was quite pathetic. He couldn't pronounce " kitchen", lol.

That was Biden's rally right? 🤓

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
ammendum - 3rd ITem Down

edit on 9-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join