It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Note Found On A Windshield in Italy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Why is it that I cannot post on this thread!?!? I have posted three times and all three are gone even though they couldn't be more on topic, there was nothing even REMOTELY considered inappropriate in them, and yet I post again and again and they just erase. What the hell!?!?

I see this post just fine, FWIW.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's just comedy gold, and also a bit sad that someone needs some help with their mental health.
But just for a moment lets assume it was true, and i'll use the part about the USA as my first example.
Last time I looked the US has a population of some 300 million people. Guns are fairly readily available to the population and law enforcemnt, so how would a load of lone terrorists manage to subdue this populace and diminish it to a "small number"? Not going to happen.

Secondly, how in the hell would China manage to transport a very large ammount of troops to the US? I think the author may never of heard about modern defence systems.

Thirdly, author seems to have forgotten that Russia can barely get a foothold in Ukraine, let alone bomb Europe into submission. Even if they managed to drop a wepon on a few cities, they just dont have enough punch to defeat a well armed and trained NATO.

Thank Dog I live in the UK and that the author never mentioned us, so i'll be fine.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Currently a few days behind schedule

Can we rule this as BS now ?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2
Lol, I'd forgotten about this thread!
Maybe I'll stick a note on someone's windscreen about ATS judgement day, see if everything ends when the 'abovetopsecret.com' domain name expires later this month!
...anyone know the date, I'll create a countdown 😱😥

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
Currently a few days behind schedule

Can we rule this as BS now ?

Patience. It's been a bit rainy of late. The Apocalypse has been put on hold until the weather picks up.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

The 18th of this month.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Hey new guy .... Rule number one around here ...

ATS Terms and Conditions

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Who made you a MOD.. maybe it was posted with sincerity..
You have posted a lot of misleading and knowingly false information..

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xerleh2

You had me right up until...

The entire operation was orchestrated by China, which wil become the dominant global power.

Well, not really, but just so you know; this isn't how the Chinese roll, so it will never go down that way. Chinese world dominance won't be attained through conquest. The Chinese strategy is far more subtle. It is a strategy of applying constant, but unyielding pressure. It's not a lot of pressure, but it is relentless and never ending. This is the Chinese philosophy. I know, I lived and worked in China for a while back in the 90's.

edit - The science fiction series Star Trek had an alien race, the Borg, loosely modeled after Chinese culture and strategy. "You will be assimilated" (sooner or later).

edit on 5/9/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

The 18th of this month.

It's the 18th of May, and I just posted.

But New Zealand is pretty much ahead of the rest of the world, or perhaps everywhere else is retarded? I dunno, its all relativity out there, and all timey-wimy anyway.

edit on 2024-05-17T17:03:11-05:0005Fri, 17 May 2024 17:03:11 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join