It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Hochul Assures Business Owners that ONLY Donald Trump is being Targeted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Monday, February 19, 2024

Governor Hochul is confirming that she supports her state officials targeting the Trump family for damage and pain..

New York Governor Kathy Hochul has admitted the lawfare deployed against the Trump organization and President Donald Trump himself was a specific plan for his targeting and any other business interests or people within New York should not be concerned.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

So, New York Attorney General LETITIA JAMES, Judge ARTHUR ENGORON, and District Attorney ALVIN BRAGG all have the blessing of New York Governor Kathy Hochul in their plots and campaigns to damage the Trump family.

But, the other Millionaires and Billionaires in the State of New York have nothing to fear from the New York system. It will be fair to them, because top officials are only targeting former President, Presidential Candidate DONALD J. TRUMP and HIS FAMILY.

How small-minded and short-sighted can these evil idiots be? Do they not care that they are intentionally damaging what is likely to be America's "First Family" again, just 11 months from now?
💣😨

-WeMustCare

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

We are All the Products of Our Own Self Evident Actions . No Lies can Cover that Up . This N.Y. Governor is a Prime Example of that .
edit on 19-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ROFLOL Hochul just made the Trump case fully appealable 😃

Bias and Prejudice, over zealous prosecution 😃

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Soo the billionaires have nothing to fear because.....guess what real-estate doesn't drop in price till the land falls in the east.
All this does is absolutely nothing to the Trump name.
To me this means nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hi X!!! So happy to see you posting, again!

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That’s so disgusting. The rogue democrat party is morally and ethically bankrupt in everything they touch. I’m really curious how much longer people are going to tolerate their BS.

The rule of law should be applied equally to everyone regardless. Gotta love our multi tier justice system, it’s so wrong 😡😡😡

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Soo the billionaires have nothing to fear because.....guess what real-estate doesn't drop in price till the land falls in the east.
All this does is absolutely nothing to the Trump name.
To me this means nothing.

Well it’s not happening to you now is it?🙄🙄🙄

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The lawsuits against New York State begin in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wonder if Fani and Hochel had a crash and burn meeting.

The soap opera continues.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Exactly!
What is your point though?
Explain as I don't see it.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Exactly!
What is your point though?
Explain as I don't see it.

Really? You don’t get it? Should I spell slower?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes please spell it out.

edit on 19-2-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wonder how many NYC developers are vulnerable to the Trump treatment right now...for the exact same thing.

I wonder how many potential NYC developers will now decide it's not worth the risk to invest in construction there...and will develop elsewhere.

NY just screwed itself.
edit on 19-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I wonder how many NYC developers are vulnerable to the Trump treatment right now...for the exact same thing.

I wonder how many potential NYC developers will now decide it's not worth the risk to invest in construction there...and will develop elsewhere.

NY just screwed itself.
Should be interesting

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
These people are not well and shouldn't be any where near the positions they occupy.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Or at the very least, mental disorder inducing.

(God, that woman is hard to look at. To me, she has always looked like a psychotic marsupial in a great wig.)

edit on 19-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

NY just screwed itself.

Even home buyers/sellers.

If I state that I want to borrow 200k for a home and the tax assessed value is 50k, obtaining that home is now subject to lawsuit.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

NY just screwed itself.

Even home buyers/sellers.

If I state that I want to borrow 200k for a home and the tax assessed value is 50k, obtaining that home is now subject to lawsuit.

Yup.
But as long as you don't support Trump and believe how they want you to...they'll leave you alone though.
Hochul said so.

link   

Or, they could just decide to not submit 10 years worth of fraudulent financial statements. Seems like an easier solution, to me.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Fanni was there and they watched Dave dance....

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Still parroting the same line of BS.

If I filed paperwork on a loan what do they do? They review it. They ask for documentation. They review it.Then it goes to someone else in the loan office. Then it goes to underwriting. Then they come back with more questions. Then it starts over. Then I have to get more appraisals. Back to underwriting. They make a decision on the loan.

When all is said and done, the BANK makes a decision. In this case, a great decision as the loan was paid off, interest paid and loan was complete.

Where is the fraud????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join