It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells of RECENT Meeting With "German" President Mitterrand--Who Died in 1996

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
More dementia brain vomit from Joe Biden in Vegas, Sunday...

President Biden told a crowd in Las Vegas on Sunday that he recently met with Francois Mitterrand, the French president who has been dead for nearly 30 years.

The comments came while Biden was warning of the dangers of a potential second Trump presidency, as he aimed to shore up enthusiasm ahead of Tuesday’s Democratic primary in Nevada.

Biden recounted a story he has told many times during his presidency, about a meeting he had with French President Emmanuel Macron during a G7 meeting in England, some months after Biden had taken over the White House.

“I sat down and I said, ‘America’s back,’ ” Biden recalled. “And Mitterrand from Germany – I mean from France – looked at me and said…”

Biden appeared to trail off before collecting his thoughts to finish the sentence: “Well, how long are you back for?”

So...not only does Biden shake hands with dead people...he apparently continues to have high-level meetings with them.
Personally, I can't wait until next week, to hear about his recent meeting with Herbert Hoover.

LOL...81 million DEMOCRAT voters chose this guy.
Speaks volumes.

thelibertydaily.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
LOL...81 million DEMOCRAT voters chose this guy.
Speaks volumes.

I think that's the crux of the problem. Not 81 million living and verified as real Democrat voters.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Station27

Honestly, the written transcript doesn't do Joe's speech justice.
The video of it is just truly truly sad.
The fact that the Democrat party is pushing this poor and obviously mentally deficient man on the nation borders on abusive and cruel.

Biden may make for their perfect puppet, but it's now elder abuse...pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Station27

Honestly, the written transcript doesn't do Joe's speech justice.
The video of it is just truly truly sad.
The fact that the Democrat party is pushing this poor and obviously mentally deficient man on the nation borders on abusive and cruel.

Biden may make for their perfect puppet, but it's now elder abuse...pure and simple.

I just watched the video and it’s way beyond sad.

Who is in charge? Because it’s obvious that Biden’s faculties are gone, he is just a twisted figurehead for the insane Democrats without any real say or power.

The damn joke is on us.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Biden is also skipping the Superbowl interview that presidents do.

He can't even do softball interviews any longer.

I voted for Trump, so not my fault.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Same here, brother.
I'm against elder abuse.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I just saw a story on Fox that Trump demands an immediate debate with Biden.

Trump talks crazy sh!t all the time himself but he would utterly destroy Biden in a debate while Biden is in this mental condition.

I would be afraid Biden wouldn’t make it out of a debate with Trump standing up.
edit on 6-2-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

edit on 2/6/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump talks crazy sh!t all the time himself but he would utterly destroy Biden in a debate while Biden is in this mental condition.

I would be afraid Biden wouldn’t make it out of a debate with Trump standing up.

they might be afraid of having this one pop back up.

Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
Joe Biden: “Nothing was unethical. … My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

— exchange in the second presidential debate, Oct. 22, 2020

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 6-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh, so that is who he is talking to when we see videos of him talking to people who aren't there. Cool, now I at least understand why he acts the way he does.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There is NO WAY the puppeteers with their arm up Biden's ass will let him debate Trump.
BARRON Trump would even mop up the debate stage with Joe.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they might be afraid of having this one pop back up.

Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
Joe Biden: “Nothing was unethical. … My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

— exchange in the second presidential debate, Oct. 22, 2020

www.washingtonpost.com...

Demwits here on ATS and everywhere else, seem to forget that little exchange.

But Orange Cheeto Jesus is orange, bad and hurts feelz while Biden and the Dems destroy the country.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The damn joke is on us.

Exactly. This is the establishment repeatedly rubbing it in our faces that they put a decrepit, dementia ridden old man in the WH.

edit on 2/6/2024 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: RazorV66

The damn joke is on us.

Exactly. This is the establishment repeatedly rubbing it in our faces that they put a decrepit, dementia ridden old man in the WH.

Well, at least they also gave us Kamal....wait...nevermind.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The fact that the Democrat party is pushing this poor and obviously mentally deficient man on the nation borders on abusive and cruel..

Where the hell is Jill Biden his wife!!

How can she be allowing this to happen to her husband? How can she be pushing it? The spouses are supposed to love each other and be looking out for each other. She never should have allowed him to run the first time, but now running for re-election? Holy crap! How can she be doing that to him? She's supposed to be taking care of him in his old age.
edit on 2/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I've been asking that question for well over a year now, and the way she just stands there, or guides him, I said she should be up on charges for elder abuse.

She goes along with who's ever idea this was.

It just isn't funny any more.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There is NO WAY the puppeteers with their arm up Biden's ass will let him debate Trump.
BARRON Trump would even mop up the debate stage with Joe.

That is bc Barron is a time traveler...he knows how to play it!

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

James O'Keefe "disguised" himself a-la Clark Kent and got this romantically smitten administration idiot to blab all about the dem predicament. They've successfully painted themselves into a corner with no way out LOL

Four more years of this clown show - yay

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And he's being allowed to run for a second term ?
He can't even deliver a punch line correctly !

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

James O'Keefe "disguised" himself a-la Clark Kent and got this romantically smitten administration idiot to blab all about the dem predicament. They've successfully painted themselves into a corner with no way out LOL

Four more years of this clown show - yay

🤣🤣🤣

I guess the promise of getting laid will make some Biden officials sing like a canary.
That guy probably would have been ok having gay sex on his desk also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join