It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson trolls Justin Trudeau - 'We're coming to liberate Canada'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

He speaks at the beginning as well as the 2:37 min marks.

After seeing what our fellow American neighbours are seeing what Canada is falling down into, beloved Mr. Carlson gave a phone call to the Canadian Federal media line to give our bonehead PM a call stating "we're coming to liberate Canada."

He, as well as many others, have been seeing Canada free-fall into a future "Cuban-like"(communist) country and it's time for a change.

Not only did the blunder of the famous Freedom Convoy of 2022 show that the invocation of the Emergency Act was a violation of our Charter of Rights & Freedoms (unconstitutional) by our PM, and everything to freezing of bank accounts and sending peaceful protestors to jail was ILLEGAL (as recently announced by our Federal Court), there is also mounting evidence suggesting those who were affected have until Feb. 14 of 2024 to put themselves into a position to sue the federal government.

Long story short, I see a rise of 'the light' both in Canada (through real patriotism) as well as down south...the time of change for both countries to make their country great again is here. As for Tucker Carlson, he's been very strong and passionate about presenting real facts and speaking truth...one of the most friendliest and honest people out there irregardless of celebrity=like status, I think we all want to live in freedom and true democracy and live life in opportunity in pursuits of our dreams. God bless Canada and America.
edit on 24-1-2024 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Tucker just tells stories that generate money. He openly admitted that on more than one occasion.
You should do some reflection if you honestly think he is one of the most honest people out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

We're so communist that our independent judicial system just ruled that protestors freedom of expression was stepped on by a ruling, democratically elected, federal government. Yup, just like Cuba.

People need to stop calling Canada something it isn't.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Tucker just tells stories that generate money. He openly admitted that on more than one occasion.
You should do some reflection if you honestly think he is one of the most honest people out there.

You may discredit the person, but the words he speaks are still true and will wake up many sleepy sheepy.

Don't care if he says it or an evil lizard man or hitler himself.

The words are all that matters.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I smell bitch.

Our resident commies are scared.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

I noticed you didn't say he lies for money. So he tells facts, in eloquent and riveting fashion, that generate revenue from audiences who want to keep the studio lights on. Let me be clear here, audiences pay his electric bill, not special interests who write his script and cancel his platform if he deviates. Independent journalism.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'll quote Nate Diaz on this:

"I'm not surprised MF'ers..."

Nice to see a an acknowledgement of this, although, let's be realistic, it's all BS anyway.

Shout out to Sean and Dana, too...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

it's nice to see you pop in on this one. You got to be history while it happened. Some of us noticed, and really appreciated what you did.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it's nice to see you pop in on this one. You got to be history while it happened. Some of us noticed, and really appreciated what you did.

What did he do?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Honk le'Honk!

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Honk le'Honk!

I think it's time for a global HONKENING, but that's just me, maybe...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks man, I'll never forget the support I received here.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Europe is already in the mix. Well, farmer honks anyway.

But yes, I agree with the point and sentiment.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

We're so communist that our independent judicial system just ruled that protestors freedom of expression was stepped on by a ruling, democratically elected, federal government. Yup, just like Cuba.

People need to stop calling Canada something it isn't.

It’s all a facade.

Here’s Squeaky calling for a “do over”.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

What is? That the current government is being held accountable for their poor decisions?

Do they do that in communist Cuba?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

What did he do?

Myke in Ottawa

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Me in Coutts

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NorthOS

What is? That the current government is being held accountable for their poor decisions?

Do they do that in communist Cuba?

Canada is on a journey to a place that Cuba already arrived at.

No right to property…

State owns your kids…

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
America can't even get its own # together.

I doubt we could help out Canada at this moment.

Oh, and is Tucker relevant anymore?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Well, he's still getting about 25x the viewership than any cable news show...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join