It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump 2.0 - From 2025 thru 2029 - General Musings - Assumptions - Requirements.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Early Presidential polling shows former President Donald Trump leading GOP challengers by double digits, and beating (deteriorating) President Joe Biden, by +4%.

Source: projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

--------------

ALL SIGNS ARE POINTING TO DONALD J. TRUMP BEING OUR NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT. As a result, there are an increasing number of articles and discussions about what President Donald Trump's second term would look like. (2017 thru 2020 was term #1)

One such discussion is, WHOM would be a good Vice President for a President who will make "Swamp Draining" just as important as delivering a booming U.S. economy, once again.

Here is an interesting angle from someone who knows and understands how grueling and difficult this second term will be for President Trump...

The reason for a Vice-Presidential selection like Dr Ben Carson has been previously outlined [SEE HERE].

Carson appears to have the faith, stability and integrity to be a stabilizing force amid the sea of chaos that is created when war against evil enterprise begins.

The value of having a faith servant in the role of close counsellor to President Trump cannot be overstated. If Carson is not the correct person to take the role, Carson would be the first to announce it…. which, ultimately, makes him more qualified.

Good is going to have to battle Evil, and at the same time the entire nation will need stability, optimism and a resurgence of faith.

In short, no one is winning this political war without putting God, righteousness and prayer at the forefront, as the DC temple tables are turned.

When it gets ugly, and it will get extremely ugly, something just inherently tells me, Carson will rise.
Good Read Overall: theconservativetreehouse.com...-254162

There are political, legal, and miscellaneous obstacles that candidate Trump must overcome to win the November 2024 election, but they are looking less formidable with each passing month.

THIS THREAD WILL BE ADDED TO REGULARLY, unless it looks like someone other than Donald J. Trump will be sworn in on January 20, 2025.

-WeMustCare

edit on 26122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I hope enough people vote for Trump out of spite for which the DNC has done and has been doing to him. Yes it may not matter if another election is stolen by fraudulent ballots but, we can hope it is a fair election.

As far as V.P. anyone who can put a sentence together that makes sense without cackling like a drunk Rooster who wants to be a Hen would be better than what we have now !

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Dr Ben Carson

First I have heard of him. Interesting Portfolio with Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, same field as Catherin Austin Fitts so wonder how that budget is going these days? A neuroscientist background can help working with people and politics.

For the standard of VP, looks good on initial inspection, don't really know. I get if Tucker Carlson don't want the job, sounds tough enough with what he has already. As for the traits of the VP role, working well with people is high on the list.

The biggest issue if Trump is to have a chance is election integrity. Don't matter how many votes one gets when up against the strawmen.

It takes time to organize an election. Without any truth bombs with enough time for a reasonable change in course of action, why should 2024 be any different from 2020? I have not seen enough effective change from here as the courts hide behind 'no standing'. Courts are not known for a timely response and looks like elections are out of their jurisdiction. Money is a big influence in how these things go. Being America and when push comes to shove, who ever has the most guns gets the final say when it comes to counting those votes.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Dr Ben Carson is nothing short of a lunatic. For a doctor he sure as hell loves to disregard science.
He believes that the great pyramids were built by Joseph for "grain storage"
"Being gay must be a choice as prisoners who are raped come out gay" he actually said that....

"The theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil"

He's basically a complete religious nut who has used his understanding of the bible to excuse absolutely moronic ideology. Him and trump together would be a comedy sketch I would like to witness though!

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

Dr Ben Carson is nothing short of a lunatic. For a doctor he sure as hell loves to disregard science.
"Being gay must be a choice as prisoners who are raped come out gay" he actually said that....

He's basically a complete religious nut who has used his understanding of the bible to excuse absolutely moronic ideology. Him and trump together would be a comedy sketch I would like to witness though!

Still better than Kamala Harris.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I disagree. No one that religious should be anywhere near any government office.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think this is the problem with US politics. Its always one is worse than the other instead of realising they are all incompetent.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Dont you want someone who wil seak middle ground as a vice president, someone that you can point at that isnt also a walking middle finger to the left?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Dont you want someone who wil seak middle ground as a vice president, someone that you can point at that isnt also a walking middle finger to the left?

Nope.
After 8 years of the Left crying, moaning and bitching about Trump, his supporters and everyone that is Conservative and on the Right, all I want is a walking middle finger to the Left.
They didn’t give an inch, so why the F should we?

I don’t care anymore, burn it all down.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I heard Dr Carson determined that Kamala's brain surgery case is an inoperable void. 😀

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

That road never ends in a happy place. The moderate left and right have to coexist. A 50/50 of groups who hate each other will grind your country to a halt or god forbid, civil war. Not every democrat is a SJW, woke, trans advocate and not every Republican is a far right, racist, confederate relic.
There's a lot more common ground to be found than the media would have us believe. Everything publicised is on the very extreme end of one spectrum or another. One centrist candidate could change everything but currently it's extreme vs extreme.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

The religion woke and gay has already infiltrated every corner of the govt.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

That road never ends in a happy place. The moderate left and right have to coexist. A 50/50 of groups who hate each other will grind your country to a halt or god forbid, civil war. Not every democrat is a SJW, woke, trans advocate and not every Republican is a far right, racist, confederate relic.
There's a lot more common ground to be found than the media would have us believe. Everything publicised is on the very extreme end of one spectrum or another. One centrist candidate could change everything but currently it's extreme vs extreme.

Tell that to everyone on the Left, when have they ever extended an olive branch to any Trump supporter?
Never.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

Nope.
After 8 years of the Left crying, moaning and bitching about Trump, his supporters and everyone that is Conservative and on the Right, all I want is a walking middle finger to the Left.
They didn’t give an inch, so why the F should we?

I don’t care anymore, burn it all down.

This sounds real edgy and all but not sustainable ofcourse.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Trump is exactly the extreme end of the spectrum I'm talking about. Republicans need to run a candidate who's not the most polarising person in the history of the country. He's impossible to negotiate with because its either his way 100% or he throws a child's tantrum. He's an ego maniac.
On the other side of the coin you have a dementia ridden, babbling old man who couldn't run a bath let alone a country.
Both are proven liars.

How are either of these idiots going to be able to bring people together? To me RFK is the reasonable choice who treds common ground on both sides but he's got no chance of winning unfortunately.

It's clear to anyone living outside the US that both parties are corrupt and incompetent and all Americans seem to argue about is who is worse than the other. I don't hear any positive arguments
For either candidate.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The left should feel right at home with Carson then. They like to disregard science and champion absolute moronic ideology too.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Euronymous2625

The religion woke and gay has already infiltrated every corner of the govt.

Exactly!
To think Carson is extreme yet support the religion of extremism in open borders, genderless society and complete government control BAMN.

Everything they complain about is nothing but projection of the reality of the globalist cause with a 'religious' fervor

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What is a moderate anything these days anyway when anything right of communism is deemed "extreme right wing" on all the socials? Because that's what they've been cooking. Source: 10 minutes browsing any social media platform.

"Moderates" have been relegated to the past by "You're either with us or against us" mentality. On both damn sides!

Frankly, I don't care anymore either. Whatever is going to happen has already been decided, that much is crystal clear to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

All we "moderates" can do is be ready for the shoe to drop. Stay calm, be brave, wait for the signs.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Twenty-four hours, fewer than thirty posts and only about four of them, including the OP, are about Trump and the 2025-29 Presidential term.

If this thread is an indication of turnout and voting patterns in 2024, Trump's goose is cooked, Biden or no Biden.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Early Presidential polling shows former President Donald Trump leading GOP challengers by double digits, and beating (deteriorating) President Joe Biden, by +4%.

I hate to be "that guy", but you're telling me that a demented old man who can barely finish a sentence and doesn't know where he is or what he's doing most of the time is only 4% behind the leading candidate for the presidency?

Either those numbers are a crock of s**t, or this country is screwed 7 ways from Sunday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join