It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank. Advocates say it happens with impunity

"When Israeli soldiers mistakenly killed three unarmed Israeli hostages — who were waving white flags — amid its offensive in Gaza last week, the Israeli military quickly put the situation under review and said what happened was "against our rules of engagement."

But human rights groups say there is little accountability when Israeli forces kill Palestinian children during operations in the occupied West Bank.

There have been more than 100 such killings this year — the highest toll on record, according to the UN's Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), which began tracking casualties in 2005. The previous record of 36 killings was set last year — a number that was surpassed in September of this year. "
www.cbc.ca...

This is very disturbing to say the least. I'm not seeing as much condemnation for this as one might expect, and because of that I think it will keep happening.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Welrus

Yes it's sad to see that this is happening. The children are the ones that suffer, having no guilt on the situation. It's the parents that support Hamas, active or passive, to eradicate the Jewish people.

If I have to pick a side so people can understand the above two sentences better, it's not the side that rape girl and women and cut off their genitalia and body parts, while doing so in the name of their god. It's not the side that went into Israel on 7th October, raping, murdering and taking hostages. It's not the side that calls for eradication of the Jews.

One also has to keep in mind that a soldiers action during a heated war, does not reflect the mindset of the whole military. However, HAMAS is openly supporting, brainwashing and encouraging people to kill Jews actively, with methods that are barbaric.

Israel did not start this, it was Hamas that made the first move. This does not give Israel a joker card for doing whatever they want, however incidents like this were bound to happen, as sad as they are.

When is the population of Gaza going to stop passive and active support of these monsters? It's on them, too, for not standing up against these monsters.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If only HAMAS had not attacked Israel, or at the very least, surrender and stop putting children and civilians in front of them. War is hell.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 20-12-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

War is hell.

And only the devil wages it...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If only HAMAS had not attacked Israel, or at the very least, surrender and stop putting children and civilians in front of them. War is hell.

Ummm...He's talking about the West Bank...children killed in the West Bank by the occupiers...not the Gaza Strip...the West Bank is governed by the Palestinian Authority...not Hamas...

YouSir

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Palestinian Authority = Hamas

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe if the Palestinian teenagers stopped throwing Molotov cocktails, explosive devices, and other weapons at soldiers, there wouldn't be as many dead Palestinian teenagers. I'm sure that would cut down on the number. HERE

Some of the Palestinian prisoners released during the hostage negotiations were Palestinian teenagers. They were in Israeli jails for firebombing, attempted murder, stabbings of Israelis, throwing Molotov cocktails and other dangerous things at soldiers, etc. These teenagers are called 'children', but their behavior is anything but childish.

If the Palestinians would stop trying to Genocide the Israelis, the Israelis wouldn't have to be in the West Bank to police their actions. Then the LITTLE children (who actually ARE innocent) wouldn't be caught up in it and wouldn't be dead.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

did HAMAS not attack Israel, and does HAMAS not put civilians in front of them to garner support from the terminally stupid?

Isn't HAMAS the elected leadership of Palestine? I admit to not knowing the interworking's of their government, but this is what appears to be the universally accepted truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bollocks.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
When farmers find a den of rattlesnakes they use explosives to kill them all- even the poor baby rattlers that will grow up to be adult rattlesnakes. Thoses poor baby rattlers are never even given a chance to grow up and tell the world they are harmless garter snakes.

War seems to be the greatest tool to divide the entire world with, and it sucks.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Nope. Mossad=Hamas. look it up. Israel invented Hamas to counter the PLO.
Stop your lies and read uip a bit.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The palestinians will always want to kill all the Jews and eliminate the nation-state of Israel.

In my humble opinion, Israel needs to hit back harder and to hell with all the weeping mary's who clutch pearls at "war".

Someone else posted this, but I like it.

“Tell me why you kept kicking him. You had already won.”
“Knocking him down won the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones, too, right then, so they’d leave me alone.”
"Ender's Game

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

As Yossi a US Marine going into the IDF said to me in the 90's "sh*t happens in response to Pal terror"

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I saw a video from the Muslims that showed a good number of young boys used as scouts. They run around with walkie-talkies to call out IDF positions and many carry guns. It looked like they were playing a game of cat and mouse with IDF, you know all fun and games with these boys like 7 to 13 years old. In one video two out of like 6 were shot by the IDF as they ran with guns while talking on the Walkie Talkies too.

So this brings up a question of mine and that is how young is Hamas bringing kids into the fight? It was like watching gangs using kids as scouts and where they keep their drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: twoturtles2
a reply to: NorthOS

Nope. Mossad=Hamas. look it up. Israel invented Hamas to counter the PLO.
Stop your lies and read uip a bit.

Nope nope, started by the Muslim Brotherhood through Ahmed Yassin.

Can’t blame Israel for pitting two terrorists groups, that wanted to kill Jews, against each other.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wow, 100 children died in a war zone in a while year? That's impressive restraint! How many Israeli children died on 10/7? Was Hamas equally discriminate?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Nope nope, started by the Muslim Brotherhood through Ahmed Yassin.

Can’t blame Israel for pitting two terrorists groups, that wanted to kill Jews, against each other.

There are two big false narratives with the "I don't hate Jews, I just hate the Zionists" whatever group. One is that they invented Hamas and Hamas as you said was a long time within the Muslim Brotherhood when the two clashed for power maybe Israel tried to leverage one that might be less violent towards Israel, but of course, it never works. The same with America in Afghanistan is supporting local warlords against Russia, they all seem to turn into extremists sooner or later.

The other is Israel supporting terrorists in Syria and that came from Israel setting up medical stations to help all with the vast majority being refugees. but they didn't discriminate between sides and helped whoever came. That is what this group calls supporting terrorist....

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Palestinian terrorist prisoners that were swapped for the innocent Israeli hostages were released in the West Bank, not Gaza.
Now you’ve got these guys popping off violence in the West Bank.
They ought to simmer down before the Israelis start rolling tanks in there too.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

did HAMAS not attack Israel, and does HAMAS not put civilians in front of them to garner support from the terminally stupid?

Isn't HAMAS the elected leadership of Palestine? I admit to not knowing the interworking's of their government, but this is what appears to be the universally accepted truth.

No.

Gaza and the West Bank are two seperate territoritories that make up Palestine.

Hamas rule Gaza, to theh south west of Israel (though less than 15% of Gazans alive today voted for them)
Fatah/Palestinian Authority rule the West Bank to the east of israel

There's a map and brief guide to the region here: BBC

Hamas and the Fatah/PA have been at war for decades. Hamas beat Fatah by 2% in the last elections in Gaza baxk in 2006.

PA denounced the Hamas attack and called on them to reconsider all policies and abandon terrorism - PA, Fatah etc are all sworn against attacks on civillians or civillian infrastructure.
Times of Israel - PA denounce Hamas terror attacks

It's illegal Isreali settlers (illegal under international and Israeli law) who are feuing the violence in West Bank by bulldozing villages there, stealing land and making it illegal for any Palestinian to use the same streets as them or have access to farmland etc...they're a fringe extremist group and largely hated in Israel.
Israel Policy Forum - West Bank Settlements Explained

edit on 21-12-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join