It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gordanramsme

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Why is it the Jews have been kicked out of every country they’ve ever inhabited? There’s a reason no one wants them.

You are confused. It's the so called 'palestinians' who get kicked out of every country they try to be a part of. There's a reason no one wants THEM. They tried to overthrow the government of Egypt and failed. They tried to overthrow the government and royal family of Jordan and failed. They now try to overthrow Israel. Even now with all this going on in Gaza, Muslim countries are refusing to take in Palestinian refugees and Egypt has barricaded it's own border with Gaza so that none can come across the border.
You do realize that Israel was established after WW2? There was no such thing for 1000s of years. It’s a Zionist created terrorist colony

Wrong.

Britain and France created it from the Ottoman Empire loss.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gordanramsme

i've seen some ignorant people on this site, and i got to tell you your pretty near the top.
especially after saying this,

Agreed, and the idiots who are disagreeing with you clearly don’t know history.

that or your purposely trolling, which is more likely the case.

deny ignorance and don't feed the trolls.

edit on 20-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
This chant "from the river to the sea"?????? Does it go "from the river to the sea, the Israelites will soon be free"??????

DB< What is lutz?/ Cos all I could find was an ice-skating term.

I can only find “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!” which they intend to say get rid of the Jews. Where did you find your statement? It must be rather old, maybe back in the 40s when Israel was forming, but I can't find anything on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Why is it the Jews have been kicked out of every country they’ve ever inhabited? There’s a reason no one wants them.

You are confused. It's the so called 'palestinians' who get kicked out of every country they try to be a part of. There's a reason no one wants THEM. They tried to overthrow the government of Egypt and failed. They tried to overthrow the government and royal family of Jordan and failed. They now try to overthrow Israel. Even now with all this going on in Gaza, Muslim countries are refusing to take in Palestinian refugees and Egypt has barricaded it's own border with Gaza so that none can come across the border.
You do realize that Israel was established after WW2? There was no such thing for 1000s of years. It’s a Zionist created terrorist colony

Wrong.

On May 14, 1948, on the day in which the British Mandate over a Palestine expired, the Jewish People's Council gathered at the Tel Aviv Museum, and approved the following proclamation, declaring the establishment of the State of Israel.

So tell me how I’m wrong again?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wrong.

Where do they think Israel, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon came from? We can go back 1000s of years and see right where Israel is was Judea. The Egyptians talk about them as did every conqueror. They wanted to give the Kurds a country too, but they could not find a leader to put into power.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The Palistins turned down the two-state rule while Israel agreed to it. The other countries were formed by the Brits and French just picking people to put in power, so is that somehow more formal, or justified?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i've seen some ignorant people on this site, and i got to tell you your pretty near the top.
especially after saying this,

Agreed, and the idiots who are disagreeing with you clearly don’t know history.

that or your purposely trolling, which is more likely the case.

deny ignorance and don't feed the trolls.

. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end.

You mean denying facts? You know nothing about Israel and it’s history

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You do realize history goes back further than that right?

just because they used the name israel instead of the kingdom of judea doesnt change anything.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Palistins turned down the two-state rule while Israel agreed to it. The other countries were formed by the Brits and French just picking people to put in power, so is that somehow more formal, or justified?
Of course they turned it down but it was forced on to them and they’ve been terrorized by these Zionist fake Jews since then

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

just because they used the name israel instead of the kingdom of judea doesnt change anything.
It was a mass immigration by Jews after ww2, they were forced there. I wouldn’t call it an immigration, they had nowhere else to go but to America. We unfortunately have most of them here and the country has been corrupted ever since then.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

how far do we move the goalposts?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

So you get to set the cut off date?

Thats not the way a debate happens, you said UN created it I say they had an organized nation there for a long time till losing to the romans who attempted to wipe them from the history books.

Tell you what when you grow up and actually want to discuss it let me know.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Of course they turned it down but it was forced on to them and they’ve been terrorized by these Zionist fake Jews since then

All the countries were forced so to speak, so what was forced on them as you say? What is the land east of the Jordan River, and what is the land south of Gaza? Who were Jordains before Trans-Jordan? What areas of Egypt were labeled Palestine?

But it's those damn Zionist...Those guys who won like 5 wars for their land... That is how it works in the whole world, but Israel, why?

edit on x31Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:19:51 -06002023353America/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2023 22:19:51 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You mean denying facts?

why yes your are.

You know nothing about Israel and it’s history

it's apparent you don't know the facts or pick and choose applying revisionist bigoted history you picked up somewhere as your chosen history.
they were promised a national homeland in the Balfour Declaration and began immigrating there. the arabs started uprising almost immediately. then when the White Papers were issued, and said that all the people of the land be would governed by both arabs and Jews, Jewish immigration limted to 75,000 over the next five years and then would depend on Arab consentedt for any more. also the land restrictions placed on jews only to be decide in certian places if they could buy and own it. that's when they started uprising.

both arabs and Jews were made promises and they were broken. of the two the Jewish people were the ones willing to accept the UN's partition plan in 1947, the arabs wouldn't.

Balfour Declaration

White Paper of 1939

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine

learn some real history instead of white supremacist revisionist history and deny ignorance.

edit on 21-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

...they had nowhere else to go but to America. We unfortunately have most of them here and the country has been corrupted ever since then.

WOW. I can feel the irrational hate all the way through the internet. Talk about anti-semitic!!!

Your statement is incorrect. America does not have 'most of the Jews'. There are 16 million jews in the world. America has 6 million. Israel has 6 million. The other 2 million are scattered.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Your statement is incorrect. America does not have 'most of the Jews'. There are 16 million jews in the world. America has 6 million. Israel has 6 million. The other 2 million are scattered.

Haha maybe not the most.. But the most in potions of power.. Political over reach out of control. Thats what JFK said... and Julian Assange... they tried to expose it.. look what happened to them... Rachel corrie did too.. looked what happened to her.. US liberty got a sniff.. look what happened to them.. Jeffery Epstein knew.. look what happened to him.. mosad agents that filmed 911 knew.. they admitted it on live tv.. they went free.. so very telling.. Wait till it comes out about the MOSAD control of the illegal biolabs in Ukraine....

Enjoying replying to you...

happy days..

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Five men. Jewish. Not Mosad. Names and what happened here -

on Tv openly said they where sent over to film the event... to film 911 victims dying on mass.. they your friends..

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If we are in the same threads and i have a different opinion that is not stalking.. i am offering a counter narrative you might not like it because it calls you out.

I know the rules of ats.. shame the pedo / human trafficking / Jeffrey Epstein cartel you are flagging for does not follow the rules too or else we might not be in this mess now eh
is that ok all those raped kids used to feed a power structure... guess its a bit like the thousands of dead kids in Palestine...

ok with you eh..

oh dear

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: YaakovEzra

because you have not been exposed to something does not make it nonsense.. They even admitted on live tv that they had been sent to film the event..

The Five Dancing Israelis (Mossad) on 9/11

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Five men. Jewish. Not Mosad. Names and what happened here -

on Tv openly said they where sent over to film the event... to film 911 victims dying on mass.. they your friends..

Then link to the video.

Or just more truth movement lies with taking things out of context or putting words in peoples mouths. Many people filmed the events of 9/11 that weren’t Jewish used to piece 9/11 together. Your story is pretty ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join