It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential hopefuls and Their Chinese Zodiacs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
YIKES

So there are 12 Chinese zodiac animals. In simplistic terms, there are good years for each one, and bad years and it goes in a cycle based on your sign/year you were born. You also have enemy years.

2024 is year of the green wood dragon…..you know what sign is the enemy of that dragon?

Donald Trump - he was born in a dog year… That is the absolute enemy of the dragon
It isn’t much better for Biden either

For those that follow me know I’ve made some incredible early 100% accurate presidential predictions in the past.
This time around I just couldn’t feel anything and it was very weird. Now that I see this, I am not surprised.

So I looked at some of the other candidates

Remember I’m just going by Chinese astrology, no emotions. I’m looking at this like facts on a scientific sheet.
Vivek - he’s an ox, not a friend of the dragon
A lot of others are horses….

Then it hit Nikki Haley BOOOOOM, Rat!!!!!! Perfect friend of the Dragon..
A world psychic said a woman would win and it wasn’t Harris, wasn’t Michelle Obama, wasn’t Clinton… who could it be?
Nikki Haley!

www.politico.com...

They’re independents and moderates. They hate Donald Trump and have mixed views of Joe Biden’s job performance as president. And they just might help Republicans close a historic gender gap. Those are the voters who tell pollsters they’d vote for Nikki Haley over Biden. But if the 2024 election is a rematch of 2020, they would back Biden over Trump.

I just quickly typed in her name to see what is going on and I saw Trump attacking her poll numbers, to me that means she is a threat…

edit on 12-12-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You have a PM.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

She's just as bad as the other known faces running.

..... I don't have a lot of hope next year.

Can we get an asteroid impact? I would vote for one of those.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

She's just as bad as the other known faces running.

..... I don't have a lot of hope next year.

Can we get an asteroid impact? I would vote for one of those.

Becareful what you wish for!

I personally don’t have any feelings towards her. I’m not making any predictions for this race, I’m going to sit back and see how it all unfolds…

It would be beneficial if Trump picked her as his VP though..

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

There’s no good outcome this time around. Gonna have to wait four years for any kind of hope, though it will most likely be more disappointment.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I cast the I Ching for trump, Biden and DeSanctomonious....it doesn't look good for any of them. Perhaps you will have a different result....

Dark Horse time...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dothedew

There’s no good outcome this time around. Gonna have to wait four years for any kind of hope, though it will most likely be more disappointment.

I think we all collectively feel like this. It sucks!

What are our choices,
An old fool, an old bigmouth, a short guy with weird facial expressions, a bunch of other losers that aren’t too exciting.
An old family name that a goo 90% of us believe comes with a curse…

At this point, we might as well just let AI pick 🤣

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I want to know more about the year of the dragon; is this good or bad? And is being a friend of the dragon better than being a foe?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I want to know more about the year of the dragon; is this good or bad? And is being a friend of the dragon better than being a foe?

And now 2024

Look at those years and look at the major happenings in each (some are quite scary!) It doesn’t mean the exact will happen in 2024 but it will have the same .. flavor if you will.

On a personal level were those good or bad years for you? For me they were very good years but years of massive change.

When you are an enemy in the year you should try to keep the year as quiet as possible. That is not a year to buy a new house, to buy a car, to start a business. Keep your head low. I purchased a house in my enemy year, and that house was one problem after another and I eventually lost it!

If you are a friend in the year, things will just be easier for you. That is the year you launch things, buy things.

This has been personally true for me. My most disastrous years were always in enemy years. In my own personal year sometimes bad things have happened but they always were for a greater good, easily seen in reflection.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

A world psychic said a woman would win and it wasn’t Harris, wasn’t Michelle Obama, wasn’t Clinton… who could it be?

My guess, Liz Cheney.

She will be the first female American president. I have this feeling she is going to jump in this time around too, as an independent, not in 4 years.

Still a year to go, and she could get a LOT of the votes of the independents and non-MAGA republicans.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

“My guess, Liz Cheney.”

Shoot me now then.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It would be beneficial if Trump picked her as his VP though..

Trump has a very fragile ego, he takes everything as an attack or an insult, and he does not know how to forgive or get over something, or take something with humor.

With that said, everyone that was on the stage against Trump is an enemy, no ands or ifs or buts. If you went on stage to outdo Trump and show everyone you were a better choice, you no longer exist in his mind.

Other than to attack and make fun of. Like Birdbrain.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

My guess, Liz Cheney.

She will be the first female American president. I have this feeling she is going to jump in this time around too, as an independent, not in 4 years.

Still a year to go, and she could get a LOT of the votes of the independents and non-MAGA republicans.

Liz Cheney was born 1966, she is year of the horse. So no, I don’t think it will be her

Also just because Trump is in the enemy year of the dragon doesn’t mean he won’t be elected, but if he is it will be
Disastrous…..

You know how when a singer or actor dies at their peak, and they are forever remembered endearingly.
Then there are some that just keep going but we are all begging them to stop.. We might see something like that.
Perhaps Trump wins and he is a dictator or tried to do some weird stuff, and the public isn’t having it and it cause a major
Civil war of sorts.. That’s the kind of stuff that can happen.

edit on 12-12-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Thanks, Jag. Most of those years weren't too terrible for the US, except 2012. Lots of shootings, Sandy Hook and Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Thanks, Jag. Most of those years weren't too terrible for the US, except 2012. Lots of shootings, Sandy Hook and Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

Dragon years have massive “disturbances”
Often it is weather, but it can be other things too.

2012 was a very good year for me, lots of change, I felt very strong that year.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The only thing more ridiculous than zodiac signs, is people who try to ascribe meaning to them.

Maybe we should throw some chicken bones too.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Not true. The ancients had the phrase “As above, so below” for a reason.

The interpretation of it all is another story.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The only thing more ridiculous than zodiac signs, is people who try to ascribe meaning to them.

Maybe we should throw some chicken bones too.

If it is so ridiculous why do some of the most powerful and rich people on earth use it?
Why has it lasted the test of time?

Things are cyclical, fashion, music, architecture etc, this is undeniable.
The Chinese zodiac is basically that premise, cyclical changes.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Darn, I can't escape destiny. I am one of the sheep. I was hoping to be a Rat...being a mouse and all.

I wonder if the sheep class includes goats?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

YIKES

So there are 12 Chinese zodiac animals. In simplistic terms, there are good years for each one, and bad years and it goes in a cycle based on your sign/year you were born. You also have enemy years.

2024 is year of the green wood dragon…..you know what sign is the enemy of that dragon?

Donald Trump - he was born in a dog year… That is the absolute enemy of the dragon
It isn’t much better for Biden either

For those that follow me know I’ve made some incredible early 100% accurate presidential predictions in the past.
This time around I just couldn’t feel anything and it was very weird. Now that I see this, I am not surprised.

So I looked at some of the other candidates

Remember I’m just going by Chinese astrology, no emotions. I’m looking at this like facts on a scientific sheet.
Vivek - he’s an ox, not a friend of the dragon
A lot of others are horses….

Nikki Haley!

www.politico.com...

They’re independents and moderates. They hate Donald Trump and have mixed views of Joe Biden’s job performance as president. And they just might help Republicans close a historic gender gap. Those are the voters who tell pollsters they’d vote for Nikki Haley over Biden. But if the 2024 election is a rematch of 2020, they would back Biden over Trump.

I just quickly typed in her name to see what is going on and I saw Trump attacking her poll numbers, to me that means she is a threat…

Hey JAGStorm, logged back in specifically for this thread.

Have said before Id prefer Haley to Biden, and most ATSers screamed she is a globalist NWO lackey, implying they'd rather suffer another 4 years of Biden/Harris or the no doubt tumultuous return of Trump. Whereas economically I just prefer a chance at stability which neither Biden nor Trump can offer. LOL, you think college students are protesting over crazy stuff now? just imagine...

Not to mention

So as I'm a wood dragon... Not gonna lie it hit on some rather negative specifics LOL, #1 being career (Salesman) #2 pretty much lousy luck in relationships.

LOL 2023 forecast was pretty accurate and depressing and 2024 doesn't look promising either, sounds like I'd better wear red underwear on February 10th for extra fortune. I'm getting a lottery ticket with my lucky numbers, but one would assume since my financial forecast is also bleak what are the chances of receiving a financial windfall?

www.travelchinaguide.com...

2024 Horoscope for Wood Dragon Born in 1964
2024 is Ben Ming Nian (Zodiac Year of Birth) for people born in 1964 year of the Dragon. According to Chinese zodiac horoscope, people intend to encounter more misfortune in their Ben Ming Nian than usual. To decrease the negative impact, they may wear red underwear on the first day of the Chinese New Year of the Dragon (February 10, 2024) and attend more marriage ceremonies or other happy events. Their marriage would be steady as a whole, just keep a reasonable distance with other opposite sexes to avoid any misunderstanding from their partner. In term of health and safety, watch out for stomach disorder and bellyache and be very careful when driving a car. Last but not least, don’t expect to make a lot of money via investment or through other channels.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join