It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electriccowboy say Hello ATS Member's / Introductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS Member's 🖖 I have been watching ATS since 2010 and wanted to finally introduce myself. I've seen some incredible things in my time born 1964, I've a close encounter with a UFO and also an Sasquatch encounter. These encounters were the reason i was looking on the Internet when I came across ATS. When i first stumbled across ATS I was incredibly intrigued and now 13 yrs later I've made the decision to say hello. Regards 🥃

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Electriccowboy

Well hi. 13 years is a long time to sit on a good UFO story so, please make the required posts and let us have it.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Welcome!

Please share your encounters at your leisure, and in the appropriate forums, unlike what I'm about to do, lol.

When I was younger, I spotted a white light on the horizon that was accelerating, stopping, and zigzagging at incredible speeds. I had my dad pull the truck over and we watched for several minutes. It eventually accelerated straight up (easily 1,000's of feet) and it faded deep into the night sky.

I asked, "wth was that", and his response was, "makes you think, makes you question." I now know what he meant by that.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ooh you should make a thread about your UFO and sasquatch sightings! Super interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm going to.

a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I to lurked for a while before joining.
I look forward to reading your threads about your adventures...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

welcome to ats...

the place the world ends adleast once a week.,.

new topics

top topics

join