It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Lucifer Save The Jews?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

King Uzziah was strong enough to contain the threat posed by Philistia. (2 Chronicles 26:6-8) To them, he was like a serpent, and his staff kept striking that unfriendly neighbor. After Uzziah died​—‘his staff was broken’—​the faithful Jotham ruled, but “the people were yet acting ruinously.” Next, Ahaz became king. Things changed, and the Philistines conducted successful military raids on Judah. (2 Chronicles 27:2; 28:17, 18) Now, however, things are changing again. In 746 B.C.E., King Ahaz dies and the young Hezekiah takes the throne. If the Philistines feel that things will continue in their favor, they are sadly mistaken. Hezekiah proves to be a deadly foe. A descendant of Uzziah (the “fruit” from his “root”), Hezekiah is like “a flying fiery snake”​—rapidly darting to the attack, striking in a lightninglike fashion, and producing a burning effect, as if injecting his victims with venom.

This is an apt description of the new king. “It was [Hezekiah] that struck down the Philistines clear to Gaza and also its territories.” (2 Kings 18:8) According to the annals of Assyrian King Sennacherib, the Philistines become subjects of Hezekiah. “The lowly ones”​—the weakened kingdom of Judah—​get to enjoy security and material plenty, while Philistia suffers famine.​—Read Isaiah 14:30, 31.

Source

edit on Sat, 18 Nov 2023 01:29:08 -0600am111820231100000008America/ChicagoSat, 18 Nov 2023 01:29:08 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

no you need a whole tungsten contraption to turn electricity into light and then it is the heat emitting the photons ie incandescence.

you know the actual 'science of generating light'.

Because as with gravity in reality we got a model that kind of works as appropriation of what it does but we are utterly clueless what elctricity and gravity etc actually are.

To me you say: I am clueless what the light of my mind is so I fabricate some stuff to explain what we don't know with other things that have kind of an application but we also don't know what it is.

If that is good enough for you, okay. But I laugh about this primitive denial of the unknown.

And your heart is generating an hydraulic impulse the electromagnetic field is just a side effect.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What ever the Jewish People followed out of Egypt was not the ALL creator of the Universe . It was something masquerading as God.

So Moses was a whatever? It was something masquerading as God. So regardless of his being a whatever according to you he at least gave them some freedom for some portion of thier lives. I woud say that that was a good thing and not a bad thing as being enslaved to build a Pyramid.

Rookie

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

So you want to talk about having a Eureka moment, given to you by a muse? Sure.

How did Lucifer fall?

Why must slaughter be prepared for his children?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

lol

Lucifer didn't fall he started a revolution because they felt God was unfair. And as I tried to explain not one 'person' but a group of older souls trying to further the evolution of the souls of the Guano Sapiens around them.
God wanted them to live in the dirt and cold have no life of their own other than worship and suffering, but the Luciferians gave them fire... and stuff.

Why must slaughter be prepared for his children?

what?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So the broken rod was King Hezekiah, who was seen as the greatest King of Judah.

In the biblical narrative, Hezekiah witnessed the destruction of the northern Kingdom of Israel by the Neo-Assyrian Empire under Sargon in c. 722 BCE and was king of Judah during the Assyrian siege of Jerusalem by Sennacherib in 701 BCE.[3]

Hezekiah enacted sweeping religious reforms, including a strict mandate for the sole worship of Yahweh and a prohibition on venerating other deities within the First Temple.[2] He is considered a very righteous king in both the Second Book of Kings and the Second Book of Chronicles.[4] He is also one of the more prominent kings of Judah mentioned in the Bible and is one of the kings mentioned in the genealogy of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew.[5] "No king of Judah, among either his predecessors or his successors, could [...] be compared to him", according to 2 Kings 18:5.[6] Isaiah and Micah prophesied during his reign

There is no Lucifer in this story. The passage is saying do not rejoice the broken rod of King Hezekiah as from that will spring even more furious foes...

So basically in 2023 language, it is saying you won this round but the Jews will win the fight in the end.

edit on x30Sat, 18 Nov 2023 10:01:51 -06002023321America/ChicagoSat, 18 Nov 2023 10:01:51 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How ironic, you seem to answer those questions with the same stupid religious dialectic as everybody else. You just put yourself on one side, which I guess you feel to be the cooler side. But IMO, pretty much all sides in the public domain will end in defeat.

You can read all of Isaiah chapter 14 to find the verse about preparing slaughter for his, presumably Lucifer’s, children. What does that mean?

Then answer, how did Lucifer fall?

If you can correctly answer those questions, you will be armed for victory, IMO. It will then just be a matter of soldiering through, I feel.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Am I? That's funny because I feel I haven't really answered anything because I still don't even understand what your opinion or view point is to be honest.

I was just trying to explain the basics from 'outside the Bible'.

Lucifer didn't fall as long as there is still one human 'in the race'. Victory is not even the goal just to keep up hope for said Guano Sapiens to keep on trying.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So far all I’ve told you of my opinion is knowing the answers to my questions is victory.

Victory for who? Anybody who follows through on them.

Let me just say, I’m not a lover, I’m a fighter. Victory is my goal.

Victory over the beast.

If you can’t even admit the archetype of Lucifer fell, in some kind of way, then there is no hope for your victory I’m afraid…

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I've heard some say that the Philistines are the modern day Palestinians and that Goliath and David was when this all started?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

okay. Fight your shadow. Like whatever & meh.

If you think anything spiritual is about your victory all I can do is point a finger at you and laugh

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

And here is the verse of prophecy I have chosen to hone in on, number 29:

“Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.”

Comments?

'the rod of him who smote thee is broken' ====> pointing to a human agency that smote/ruled by force...Roman Empire

'out of serpents root' ====> pagan gods/ goddesses, Pantheon of Occult

'cockatrice' ====> mythological beast/Dragon (England St George & Dragon Lore-Myth)

'and his fruit will be a fiery-flying Serpent' ====> English-American tactical nuke missiles,nomenclatured Dubbed as QuaziQuatal armed attack on middle East Arab Caliphate

edit on 18-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What ever the Jewish People followed out of Egypt was not the ALL creator of the Universe . It was something masquerading as God.

So Moses was a whatever? It was something masquerading as God. So regardless of his being a whatever according to you he at least gave them some freedom for some portion of thier lives. I woud say that that was a good thing and not a bad thing as being enslaved to build a Pyramid.

Rookie

"Some Freedom" ? you mean the part where they wondered the Desert for 40 years after leaving Egypt ? Clearly I'm not referring to Moses , Moses was just a man , The Jewish people followed God out of Egypt under the direction of Moses.

There is literally no proof what so ever that the Jewish people were enslaved by the Egyptians . Nor is there a shred of proof the Jewish people built the Pyramids .

Sounds to me like you've seen one to many movies mate and you call me the Rookie .
edit on 18-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You can read all of Isaiah chapter 14

So let's not leave out the first few verses:

1When the LORD will have compassion on Jacob and again choose Israel, and settle them in their own land, then strangers will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob. 2The peoples will take them along and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them as an inheritance in the land of the LORD as male servants and female servants; and they will take their captors captive and will rule over their oppressors.

So that didn't quite happen when it supposedly was supposed to (destruction of Babylon). Babylon wasn't even supposed to be rebuilt. Wrong. It was rebuilt twice.

Interestingly enough, I was reading a blog by a former Gentile who converted to Judaism and went on to be a Rabbi. He was constantly bombarded with that whole "Jewish soul of the natural born Jew, rather than the less than Jewish soul of the convert."

Pretty much puts him in the male slave to Israel category. The Rabbis of the various denominations of Judaism haven't quite come to a consensus yet about the special G-D part Jewish soul.

Basically, all humans have the animal soul, but Jews have the additional G-D connected part, putting them in touch. The concept is very much like that of Christians who believe they have the Holy Spirit (God or God's active force) whereas non-believers don't.

But seriously: If an unbeliever does not believe Jewish doctrine why should that unbeliever be expected to consider Jews as anything other than animals just as the rest of humans are animals?

Jews choose to be Jews just as much as Christians choose to be Christians. No difference in my book. Both are 1st class humans vs 2nd class humans(animals).

edit on 18-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I believe if people over the hill can apply the correct meaning of the message that the Bible revolves around, to their life, that is how to defeat the beast, circumcise their hearts, and become born again.

The chapter about Lucifer seems most relevant, symbolically, today, because of it’s reference to the conflict with Palestina.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I think it all started with the birth of Eve from “something ribbed.”

But the story about David killing a “one eyed monster,” by putting his arm in a sling, sounds like the same message.

The other story about David “fasting for 6 days” to “kill his child in the 7th day” sounds like the same message as preparing slaughter for Lucifer’s children.

They say home is where the heart is.

I don’t believe the promise of Israel’s home land is about imaginary lines in the sand: it is about circumcising your heart, to become born again.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

hmmmm..... I was taught in Sunday School that Goliath was a giant not a cyclops. And little David felled him with a slingshot.

I could be wrong....

I don't know much about the rest of what you said.

Not a Bible expert by any means.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I did find a thesaurus tool that used Goliath and Cyclops as synonyms.

Others say Goliath represents “giants in the earth” impregnating the daughters of man.

I think I will stick with my symbolic interpretation.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

that is how to defeat the beast, circumcise their hearts, and become born again.

Circumcision is the removal of a naturally occurring part of males, not the addition of something something of the divine.

If you are looking for small parts bringing fire, consider the tongue.

5So the tongue is also a little member, and boasts great things. See how a small fire can spread to a large forest! 6And the tongue is a fire. The world of iniquity among our members is the tongue, which defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature, and is set on fire by Gehenna.
-James 3 WEB-

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

They gave Jesus some vinegar to drink.

And between the hours of 6 to 9, darkness came over the land.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join