It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time No See ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

An introduction if I may.

I first started lurking these forums in 2007 and 2008. At the time, I was able to find answers to questions I had, and I want to say thank you for that. I took a long hiatus in 2009 for college, and I was away even longer for work. I almost forgot that these forums existed, and I'm relieved to see that they're still here in 2023.

If you see me commenting on a thread or post, just know that I'll try to stay on topic while providing informative information, constructive conjecture, and harmless humor.

I'll be posting threads in the Entertainment & Sports forum mostly, but I have a few stories I'd like to share elsewhere, so I'll see you there!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

Welcome aboard! Took you long enough! Lol.

Kidding aside, looking forward to your input! Catch ya later!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We are still here.
Barely, but eh.....

Welcome back.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Thanks, better late than never!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thank you. I see that there were some growing pains over the years, and some recent shenanigans that I just missed.

The information contained within the lost threads is a blow to the community. Damn.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

Yeah, I am the old "SpeakerofTruth." I have been a member since 2006. Haven't been on here much in recent years. I mean, I still checked in from time to time, but not often.

Anyway, I tried logging back in thinking I still remembered my password. Apparently not! 🤣🤣🤣 I had to make a new account.

new topics

top topics

join