It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician: The children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

One thing that you’ve actually proven is that you have garbage arguments with zero evidence or substance.
Another is your poor english. It’s apparent that you’re not a native English speaker. I’d guess some Asian language, likely Chinese as your native tongue.
Stop projecting and make a rational point for once.
It’s obvious from all of your posts that you’re pro-Hamas no doubt about it.
The only side I’m on is the side of the truth.
The ‘Palestinians’ are victims of Hamas and their own years of supporting them.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Proof that civilian casualties aren’t a goal of the Erase Hamas Bomb Party

Link

Hamas is is problem. But how did it really start and how does it exactly work?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Many people don’t care to hear Israel’s side.

Israel releases photos of massive Hamas fuel stockpiles

www.jns.org...

Poll finds dramatic rise in Palestinian support for Hamas

apnews.com...

An idea of the ordinance used. Precision strikes as opposed to large bombs.

videoidf.azureedge.net...

Hamas is bombing Palestinians.

twitter.com...

Aerial photos of missile launchers near

School…

idfanc.activetrail.biz...

UN Building

Mosque…

Video of illustrations…

videoidf.azureedge.net...

Video of Palestinian man supporting the Hamas attack and a video of him now.

t.me...

Israeli fallen soldiers website

www.idf.il...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Addressing the topic - IF Israel actually said that the children of Gaza brought it on themselves, then that was a stupid thing to say. IF it was said. The quote isn't being picked up by any of the usual news outlets. I just found it requoted by two outliers that may or may not be accurate. What the Israeli official could have said was that the people of Gaza brought the war on themselves by supporting Hamas .... THAT statement would have been more accurate.

Now for the 10 pages of the usual anti-Israel crap from the usual sources .... just catching up.

originally posted by: Leviathan4
To me it's obvious Israel is taking revenge by killing as many Palestinians as possible.

They are using precise munitions .. not carpet bombing, not using their nukes, etc. So your statement is false. They easily could be killing all 2 million so called 'palestinians'. But they aren't. And the numbers of dead coming out of Gaza are not accurate. It could be more, it could be less. The numbers are provided by HAMAS, and they are just lying terrorists.

the count is only 5,700 deaths with over 2,300 children dead.

... according to HAMAS who are known terrorists and liars. Yet you take their word for it even though it is totally unverified. The real number is unknown. It could be higher. It could be lower. The chances that those are correct numbers is ZERO.

The mass killings must stop on both sides and they need to proceed in a two state solution.

Hey genius, learn some history instead of absorbing Hamas propaganda. The two state solution has been offered to the 'palestinians' 5 times. And they have rejected it each and every time. The reason there is no two state solution is because of the Palestinians rejecting it .... not Israel.

You don't have to be Muslim or liberal to argue against the war and in favour of ceasefire.

No. You have to be anti-Semitic and have to believe that Israel has no right to defend itself. That it just has to take the terrorist hit and 'suck it up'.

Support for ceasefire and peace doesn't equate with support for terrorism and support for Hamas.

YES IT DOES. Taking away Israels right to defend itself sure in all hell IS siding with the terrorists. A ceasefire is nothing more to the terrorists than a chance to RELOAD. Get real.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's the same people that want to remove guns from citizens and believe that'll deter crime. It's bazaar.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: Leviathan4

One thing that you’ve actually proven is that you have garbage arguments with zero evidence or substance.
Another is your poor english. It’s apparent that you’re not a native English speaker. I’d guess some Asian language, likely Chinese as your native tongue.
Stop projecting and make a rational point for once.
It’s obvious from all of your posts that you’re pro-Hamas no doubt about it.
The only side I’m on is the side of the truth.
The ‘Palestinians’ are victims of Hamas and their own years of supporting them.

You're mistaken again.
Especially if you think I am Chinese and a Hamas supporter (it's laughable)

As I said earlier

I am not like you and I am not taking sides. My argument is the same as that of millions of people around the world, ceasefire and peace negotiations. I am not an Arab or a Jew and hence not emotionally charged or driven. But any sane person will want this show to come to an end.

The 'terrorist apology' argument is a false equivalency that is made when people like you have zero arguments.

Support for ceasefire and peace negotiations don't equate with support for terrorism and support for Hamas. I mean this is like a flawed argument.

How many times the same arguments have been refuted?! Can you not come up with something different?

You may want to address the other thread I made where an Israeli Academic was fired because of his solidarity with the Palestinian cause.
Guess what?! He was also called a Hamas and terrorist supporter.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Link

Maybe Israel helped the creation of the group?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It is an off shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Anti-semites try to claim Israel created it. But that is false.

Left Wing PBS - HAMAS Origins, Leaders, Funding

edit on 10/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Link

Maybe Israel helped the creation of the group?

Israel voted Hamas into office?
edit on 27-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: Hamas has only one "m", apparently.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The anti-semites try to blame Israel for the creation of Hamas, but the history clearly shows it's an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood out of Egypt and that the "Palestinian" people themselves put Hamas in charge. Israel had nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Addressing the topic - IF Israel actually said that the children of Gaza brought it on themselves, then that was a stupid thing to say. IF it was said. The quote isn't being picked up by any of the usual news outlets. I just found it requoted by two outliers that may or may not be accurate. What the Israeli official could have said was that the people of Gaza brought the war on themselves by supporting Hamas .... THAT statement would have been more accurate.

Now for the 10 pages of the usual anti-Israel crap from the usual sources .... just catching up.

To me it's obvious Israel is taking revenge by killing as many Palestinians as possible.

They are using precise munitions .. not carpet bombing, not using their nukes, etc. So your statement is false. They easily could be killing all 2 million so called 'palestinians'. But they aren't. And the numbers of dead coming out of Gaza are not accurate. It could be more, it could be less. The numbers are provided by HAMAS, and they are just lying terrorists.

the count is only 5,700 deaths with over 2,300 children dead.

... according to HAMAS who are known terrorists and liars. Yet you take their word for it even though it is totally unverified. The real number is unknown. It could be higher. It could be lower. The chances that those are correct numbers is ZERO.

The mass killings must stop on both sides and they need to proceed in a two state solution.

Hey genius, learn some history instead of absorbing Hamas propaganda. The two state solution has been offered to the 'palestinians' 5 times. And they have rejected it each and every time. The reason there is no two state solution is because of the Palestinians rejecting it .... not Israel.

You don't have to be Muslim or liberal to argue against the war and in favour of ceasefire.

No. You have to be anti-Semitic and have to believe that Israel has no right to defend itself. That it just has to take the terrorist hit and 'suck it up'.

Support for ceasefire and peace doesn't equate with support for terrorism and support for Hamas.

YES IT DOES. Taking away Israels right to defend itself sure in all hell IS siding with the terrorists. A ceasefire is nothing more to the terrorists than a chance to RELOAD. Get real.

It's the same with Israel by the way in terms of propaganda and lies. Who can take seriously the IDF or the Israeli Politicians when they have made a number of arguments and claims that are completely false.

Let's see how reliable and credible they are

1) The Israeli Ambassador to the UK a few days ago who claimed there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

2) The IDF claiming exactly the same as the Ambassador i.e there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

3) The Israeli President Isaac Herzog saying that all citizens of Gaza bear responsibility for the latest attack by Hamas, hence implying that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.

4) An Israeli Politician who a few days ago claimed that the children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves.

It becomes evident that you can't trust anything they say. They're not believable and they're lying. It's war propaganda and it happens on both sides.

Israel has killed thousands of innocent civilians and this isn't Hamas propaganda. It's widely acceptable and the UN has called the situation in Gaza a humanitarian disaster. It's only you who claims it's not and that the number of deaths is low. That's propaganda from your side.

There is widespread condemnation of the actions of Israel all over the world.

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes

reliefweb.int...

You said the following, when I argued that support for ceasefire and peace don't equate with support for Hamas and terrorism

You're really delusional if you think it does. Support for peace is just support for peace.

You also said

People who argue against the war are neither Hamas supporters nor antisemites. These are flaws and debunked arguments.

I mean you're emotionally charged and you're making all these terrible arguments that have been refuted again and again.

There is another thread where a Jewish Academic, just like many Jewish people, was critical of the Israeli State and was accused of terrorism support and anti-semitism. Identical claims to yours....

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I mean you're emotionally charged and you're making all these terrible arguments that have been refuted again and again.

Thumbs down to your entire post. My post stands and is rock solid. It refutes just about everything you have posted.

And STOP saying I'm emotionally charged. You continually do that and it's a lie that you have been called out on numerous times.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The anti-semites try to blame Israel for the creation of Hamas, but the history clearly shows it's an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood out of Egypt and that the "Palestinian" people themselves put Hamas in charge. Israel had nothing to do with it.

We have a lot of points to discuss, but let's start with "Anti-Semite". I have listened to Mossad agents say that this term is used in psychological warfare to label and shame those who want to expose truth about anything they want to hide. I hope that you're not a Mossad agent.
edit on 27-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
but let's start with "Anti-Semite". I have listened to Mossad agents say that this term is used in psychological warfare to label and shame those who want to expose truth about anything they want to hide.

It accurately describes those who hate Israel and/or Jews simply because they exist.

I hope that you're not a Mossad agent.

So you jump to the absurd. Okay ... self outed as someone who can't be taken seriously.
Not to bother with. Got it.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Lol, I didn't jump to anything or claimed anything. I just noticed similar behavior, but I'm not saying anything beyond that.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Playing semantics with Semitics.

Regardless.

The word is referring to people like this…

www.dailymail.co.uk... est.html

And all those people who were dancing in the streets the day Israeli civilians were murdered, kidnapped, and terrorized.

Then they act the victim a week later.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

I know, it has many uses. One of the most common uses is to silence anyone that has anything to say that the Mossad doesn't like.

There are good uses, but usually the most common case is by Mossad agents. There are few exceptions of course.

It is a very common tool for social media and main stream media propaganda and spreading of lies. There are good uses of course but that rarely happens for good use.
edit on 27-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

but let's start with "Anti-Semite". I have listened to Mossad agents say that this term is used in psychological warfare to label and shame those who want to expose truth about anything they want to hide.

It accurately describes those who hate Israel and/or Jews simply because they exist.

So you jump to the absurd. Okay ... self outed as someone who can't be taken seriously.

Given that you said those who argue in favour of ceasefire and peace are Hamas and Terrorism supporters it seems there are many around the world.

new.thecradle.co...

76 percent of UK citizens want ceasefire in Gaza: Poll

The poll had 2,685 respondents, 58 percent of whom said they are in support of an immediate ceasefire

Look at all these British Hamas and Terrorism Supporters. Shame on them to want ceasefire and peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Paranoia in the absence of valid arguments.

But the most paranoic from all is that the Children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves.

I think you haven't done very well this afternoon/evening with all these flawed arguments you have presented.

Do you still think that the children of Gaza brought it upon themselves or that support for ceasefire is equivalent to support for Hamas and terrorism?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sookiechachazback

Hay Sookie. You have a point and Israel has violated much. These guz are saying this?

7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters take over Brooklyn Bridge, call for elimination of Jewish state: ‘By any means’

Br idge Story Link

Then this.

New York City Teacher calls for Genocide

This entire situation is a sheet stick since post WWII

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join