It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Ambassador to the UK says there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7
a reply to: quintessentone2

Again, just because you think someone's comment is invalid/nonsensical doesn't mean it actually is. Because you like ignoring previous comments, i have stated repeatedly that the stance of advocating for a cease fire is ignorant. The muslims are evil and will never accept any truce/pact/resolution that doesn't include the wholesale destruction of Israel. The only way to stop them is to kill so many of them that the rest flinch instinctively when the word Jew is spoken near them. Their barbarism has no place in the world.

You come off as bloodthirsty and hateful, so your position isn't reasonable.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7
a reply to: Leviathan4

Another copy paste post, We get it, you dont think anyone else has valid arguments because you're a liberal.

You're mistaken if you have think you have to be liberal to be against the war and in favour of ceasefire. It's one of the major issues and problems when it comes to the way republicans see the issue and especially these Evangelical Christians.

Many conservatives have spoken against this war and against the war crimes committed by both sides. Do you want me to start creating threads in relation to this matter or should I continue with the a number of Jewish people who have condemned the actions of Israel calling them war crimes.
edit on 24-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The muslims are evil and will never accept any truce/pact/resolution that doesn't include the wholesale destruction of Israel.

Considering the fact, that Fatah is a secular org one surely could reason with, it's absolutely hilarious to watch the bot not even having a point, even if it had a point there. Which it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion

The muslims are evil and will never accept any truce/pact/resolution that doesn't include the wholesale destruction of Israel.

Considering the fact, that Fatah is a secular org one surely could reason with, it's absolutely hilarious to watch the bot not even having a point, even if it had a point there. Which it doesn't.

For sure and this is a weird war, Hamas releasing hostages, the U.S. telling(?) Israel military to hold off and they do what they're told...just weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You saw the video with the old woman, turning around to shake the hand of her Hamas captor before she leaves? Gave me a good chuckle... so much for the human animals, I guess?

edit on 24-10-2023 by PepperOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Considering the fact, that Fatah is a secular org one surely could reason with

You couldn’t be more incorrect.
They are radical sunni islamists who cannot be reasoned with or trusted.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You saw the video with the old woman, turning around to shake the hand of her Hamas captor before she leaves? Gave me a good chuckle... so much for the human animals, I guess?

Yeah, it dispels those horrific images I have conjured up in my mind as to how the hostages are being treated. I'm now wondering if it was really Hamas doing those inhuman acts, now I'm thinking Jihad.
edit on q000000021031America/Chicago5959America/Chicago10 by quintessentone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

That would be Hamas then, if you had a point. Again.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

That would be Hamas then, if you had a point. Again.

The other terrorist group in Gaza are named Palestinian Islamic Jihad, let's not forget that - funded by Iran also (?)

www.ajc.org...
edit on q000000071031America/Chicago5454America/Chicago10 by quintessentone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt that for a second, this isn't the well disciplined army everyone want us to believe it is. You'll likely find everything from mass-murdering addicts to well behaved strategists in a militia on the edge.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt that for a second, this isn't the well disciplined army everyone want us to believe it is. You'll likely find everything from mass-murdering addicts to well behaved strategists in a militia on the edge.

Apocalypse Now scenario, for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Not the Fatah, either. But Fatah members are dying as well, that's the other problem with this indiscriminate bombardment of civilians.
Hamas gets a good chunk of funding from Qatar, Iran is behind the Hisbollah.

apnews.com...
edit on 24-10-2023 by PepperOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Your opinion is invalid, i dont care what i come off as to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Not the Fatah, either. But Fatah members are dying as well, that's the other problem with this indiscriminate bombardment of civilians.
Hamas gets a good chunk of funding from Qatar, Iran is behind the Hisbollah.

apnews.com...

Hamas and Hezbollah are both backed by Iran and see weakening Israel as their primary raison d'etre. However, the two groups are not the same. Their differences will likely influence their actions – and Israel's – in the days and weeks to come

“Hamas”, which translates literally as “zeal,” is an Arabic acronym for the “Islamic resistance movement”. The group was founded in 1987, in Gaza, as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, a prominent Sunni group based in Egypt.

In contrast, Hamas has received support in the past from Turkey and Qatar, among others, and operates with relative autonomy. The group was also long at odds with Iran over their opposing stances in Syria.

Right now, this is very much a war between Israel and Hamas. Hezbollah remains, however, a threat to Israel. If activated by Iran, its full involvement would rapidly change the course of the conflict and likely open up a regional war.

www.ucl.ac.uk...#:~:text=Hamas%20and%20Hez bollah%20are%20both,days%20and%20weeks%20to%20come.

It appears many countries are behind it, or will become involved.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

I see, you're ATS's Einstein. USA has justified bombing Japan with similar reasoning as yours, but do you think we believe the politicians?

Once again, I don't really care. I'm just watching it play some to see where it will go as others tend to hyperbole it all with just assumptions and biases.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join