It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to be clear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiefsmom2
a reply to: quintessentone2

No, it isn't
And I do not understand why you do nothing but argue and talk down to everyone here. Superiority complex?

I don't ever call anyone out like this, but damn. There are a lot of wise members that have been here for a long time that you continually berate.

It's gotten old
I'm sorry

Yes it is, that member a prime example of a troll following around members with an opposite view than theirs.

You are calling me out right now even though the TheNailsTroll is calling members out at every opportunity.

You've obviously adopted the end of the stick that fits your narrative but I will always post the truth how I see it.

Everyone is free to disagree and post sources to refute my sources, but I will stand up to trolls and others when I feel they are wrong or are following me around this board with insults.
edit on q000000301031America/Chicago3030America/Chicago10 by quintessentone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nugget2

Well, us old women can be "Rogues" together.
Very greatful for them.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Every time I try and put a pic up as my av I am told I have to go to the media bit and put it in an album but the link fails every time. How is everyone else getting their avs up?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpenceUK
Every time I try and put a pic up as my av I am told I have to go to the media bit and put it in an album but the link fails every time. How is everyone else getting their avs up?

Click the down arrow on the top menu, then go to the 'upload' button on the menu, then upload your picture, click the upload button. Should work.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Try this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nugget2

Try this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks that seemed to work

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I was doing that but it just wasnt having any of it

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2
a reply to: Davidthesecond

I believe one's past threads are accessible, so just dredge them up and continue your thread with the new account name.

For all we know this site was hacked and they have done the best they can do to salvage what they could.

Or does this go beyond just using this site for debate?

f*u*ck you asshole. Many threads are trashed in bulk by skullfuc*k moderators and tongue licked owners that never left the latrine they swim in

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: govshillz

I believe one's past threads are accessible, so just dredge them up and continue your thread with the new account name.

For all we know this site was hacked and they have done the best they can do to salvage what they could.

f*u*ck you asshole. Many threads are trashed in bulk by skullfuc*k moderators and tongue licked owners that never left the latrine they swim in

So your threads were trashed, I take it?

link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion

Yeah, except that the admins probably did it cuz they actually care about the site. It takes way more energy to purge the password data than to do nutting.

Judging by the posts from the new admins, and the resulting retreat into silence over months, I'd figure they simply removed themselves from said status quo for good, with all of us "failing the test". Chew on that for a second, and let me know what you think.

If memory serves (?) didn't quite a few members here not give the new owners a friendly welcome?

What the fuc/k difference does that make today idiot??

link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion

Yeah, except that the admins probably did it cuz they actually care about the site. It takes way more energy to purge the password data than to do nutting.

Judging by the posts from the new admins, and the resulting retreat into silence over months, I'd figure they simply removed themselves from said status quo for good, with all of us "failing the test". Chew on that for a second, and let me know what you think.

If memory serves (?) didn't quite a few members here not give the new owners a friendly welcome?

What the fuc/k difference does that make today idiot??

Were you one of them?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So your threads were trashed, I take it?

Look at this jagoff ^^^^^^^^^

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: govshillz

Anger management therapy may help?

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well a big thanks to you Mr Divinity buttplug

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Strange because it worked for me without a hitch.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well a big thanks to you Mr Divinity buttplug

You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy
a reply to: govshillz

Anger management therapy may help?

Yes! The "new" owners and left over moderators need it right now

They're getting clubbed and brainfu*cked right into the sewers

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nugget2
I tried Discord...a little too 'free' in the speech department. I'm just too old for crudeness, I guess. Plus I don't adapt well to change and the layout seems too awkward for me.

I suspect all 'free speech' sites that aren't liberally oriented will be getting their own attacks in the coming days, until they can sneak in enough laws to eliminate them completely.

I never thought I'd get this set in my ways, yet here I am.

Me too nugget, and I don't want to necessarily be set in my ways, but damn there is no wandering through some opposing viewpoints without getting drug into an argument.

Hell, I avoid arguing in my real-life AMAP, why would I want to argue with strangers?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Strange because it worked for me without a hitch.

Just lucky I guess.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oh hey David , yeah i I've been locked out aswell before , I believe it's hardly worth mentioning. I think ATS serve as a great library for researchers to lookup historical & conspiracy related information. Otherwise this forum has just become a place for bored people to complain about politics and just general chat about life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join