It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

As much as I can tell antisemitism is raising everywhere, those are not supporting God's chosen people. There is no way then to stop the attacks.
edit on 17-10-2023 by Kontars because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Points out that Semties are killing Semites

True That.

This thread, seems itself to be going south.
Reminded me of 'The Wizard Of Oz'
No heart, No brains, No substance
While the Predatory Wicked Witch Of The West
Cries " I'm Melting, I'm Melting" Lol
People in u.s. don't even have a clue why their own
Military is involved in war in Ukraine.
> Look up Graphite Mining & EV Batteries.
$ $ is the New Age Colonialism.
And yes netanahu funded hamas

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

my support is with the civilians who are caught in the middle and once again paying the price.

You are absolutely correct. Used as pawns by Hamas and I dont like what Israel is doing either. Dumb sheets

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am a bit worried about the Israeli teen, talking.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The teen's words:

And I am filled with gratitude for being at this hotel at the Dead Sea , but in a heartbeat every person here would give this up to get those held hostage back , by the way twice I heard the government barely even mention the mere existence of hostages , they are acting like they do not exist , they are dropping bombs knowing that those bombs will cost them their lives too.

That's what I've been pointing out here. Indiscriminate bombing of the people of Gaza without any thought or care that the hostages may also be killed too? What the hell kind of strategy is that? Revenge and hate is all I can come up with.
edit on q000000091031America/Chicago5151America/Chicago10 by quintessentone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In that 'language' the title when translated would mean hen party and not flushing the toilets.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

I believe that there comes a time in conflict and when dealing with a force not playing by the same rules, i.e. hostage taking, that brutal measure need taking in order to come out on top of the conflict, which for the good guys, means ENDING it.

It hurts to say this, but the mentality needs to be that the hostages are already dead, if not being mercilessly tortured. If there is not a clear and immediate ability to rescue them, which should be the efforts in the first 24 hours, then all hell should be rained on those that took them. The enemy needs to understand that hostages are of no value. No restraint will be shown, no mercy, no bargaining, no trading, no ransome.

If hostages have no worth, they won't be taken.

It's a brutal position, I know. And I would not feel this way if it were one of my loved ones... I would beg for negotiating, but that is not how to pursue war against an enemy that is perfectly willing to take hostages.
edit on 11/1/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Is this the new way of taking care of a hostage situation?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: margo6044
I am a bit worried about the Israeli teen, talking.

I'm a bit worried that you have a problem with a teenager calling for a ceasefire.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There are a great many Jews that believe in God. They see the terror reigning down on people in Gaza as an insult to their loving God. I agree with them.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
There are a great many Jews that believe in God. They see the terror reigning down on people in Gaza as an insult to their loving God. I agree with them.

I am grateful for your post, there. I believe in a loving and compassionate creator. I see violations of human rights anywhere to any people an insult to the great spirit.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Its the only way to take care of a hostage situation.

Unless you want more hostages to be taken.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The organization that puts teen on media calling for ceasefire is questionable. Particularly after killing so many Israeli children before any got to even call for a ceasefire. Or enjoy their newborn sleep, or even be born before being cut out of mothers tummy.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

The organization that puts teen on media calling for ceasefire is questionable. Particularly after killing so many Israeli children before any got to even call for a ceasefire. Or enjoy their newborn sleep, or even be born before being cut out of mothers tummy.

Was that a video made by some organization? It looked like a home video that was tweeted on twitter. Are you saying Hamas is responsible for her being there having to recount her hyper-traumatic experience in front of a camera?

If that is the case, you must be ignoring her tearfully begging for a cease fire, because she was there under attack and still has great capacity for compassion where you seem devoid.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
This brave teenage woman survived the kibbutz Be’er attack , her words to my ears are stronger than any of the bombs raining down on Gaza , her anger is not directed at the people of Gaza but Netanyahu and those who calling for "revenge".

Transcription for those who cannot watch the 9 minute video but those who can should.

Citizens of Israel , politicians , residents of Israel , I don't care who hears this , listen to me carefully , how an I supposed to get up in the morning knowing that 4.5 KM from kibbutz Be’er in Gaza , there are people for whom this event has not ended. for me it was over 12 hours because there was a place to be evacuated to , I'm at the Dead Sea. Those seeking revenge should be ashamed , there is a lot of pain that is true , I myself after everything I have been through keep losing so much energy every time I hear the word revenge. For people to go through what I went through and not have anyone to extract them it cannot be . it cannot be. And no there can be no more band aids

Now , I know there is much anger towards Bibi , because I feel it , I feel it very strongly , in the moments I am able to feel anything at all , because as of late that is not easy , I feel the anger because how many people , how many must die for him ? , how many people must die for his ego and his personal interests ?
I don't know if I already said this , but , the missiles particularly in this latest attack , even before the terrorist attack , I heard more missiles than I had heard in all the 19 years of my life , all at once , ALL AT ONCE.
The missiles , the ones that hit us feel like missile launched by my own government because this is the government that has abandoned me , my entire life , mY entire lif. and now we are experiencing the worst of all. And if this isn't the worst of all God knows what is in store for us.

Now , it is true that Bibi this and Bibi that , and truly I blame him 100% for everything , that is true. He chose to have us live this way. He chose to toss the Iron Dome at us instead of reaching a political solution , and he chose a lot of other things as well. Our blood is on his hands , but it is not just him , he is the root of a much deeper problem , but it is not just him .

If my words are heard by anyone , take a good look at yourselves , look deep inside , ask yourself what are your values , ask yourselves , in light of everything you see around you , how do your values , the ones you know you hold ,fit in with what you see , ask yourselves that question , really ask yourselves , ask yourselves who you vote for , ask yourselves what it is you are demanding of them , I nkow what I'm demanding , I am demanding a JUST PEACE , I'm demanding the Bedouins in the Negev receive the same support as kibbutz Be’er has , and we too did not receive sufficient support , civilians came to our rescue , civilians , the government was nowhere to be found.

And I am filled with gratitude for being at this hotel at the Dead Sea , but in a heartbeat every person here would give this up to get those held hostage back , by the way twice I heard the government barely even mention the mere existence of hostages , they are acting like they do not exist , they are dropping bombs knowing that those bombs will cost them their lives too.

The return of hostages. Peace. fairness and decency , if you are not interested in hearing the things I have said , then there is no hope , take a moment , weigh my words carefully listen. Perhaps for some my words will be difficult to hear , it is hard for me to speak , you see ? , After what I want through at Be’eri you owe me this much , you owe me this , not in a sense of guilt , we are dealing with a lot . take some time , take a break , take care of yourselves and take care of your families , but you owe me this , ask yourselves who it is you vote for and do not compromise , if you let hope die you are letting the residents of the towns that surround Gaza die too , over again . I have nothing more to say.

More sense from a 19 year old woman who has been through hell than a whole government of fat cats creating hell , I salute her , her bravery and vision.
I don’t believe her. But even so. Leftist extremist always have horrible takes. Her lefty naïveté will do nothing but get more Jews and Israelis killed.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Nonsense. Funny how these supposed Jews are seen as being the good ones by you because they agree with such stupidity.

Anyone and everyone who sees the IDF fighting Hamas and PIJ as being wrong and simply “raining horror on Gaza” is just victim blaming.

IDF isn’t bombing randomly and targeting and innocent families. They are fighting terrorists who invaded and went door to door raping, torturing and slaughtering innocent civilians. The war isn’t some kind of pastime hobby being done for fun.

This war didn’t have to happen. But Hamas did what they did on the 7. No sovereign country would ever just allow such to happen. 1400 dead. So screw you and your bs framing

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2

The teen's words:

That's what I've been pointing out here. Indiscriminate bombing of the people of Gaza without any thought or care that the hostages may also be killed too? What the hell kind of strategy is that? Revenge and hate is all I can come up with.
Except that is not what is happened. SMH. You people just make # up as you go, huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

originally posted by: FlyersFan[/post]
Muslims and Christians ... and anyone who wants to visit ...
have full access to Jerusalem already.

If you can say that with a straight face,
you would make a great poker player.
Tell that to the Christian Priests when they get spat on,
harassed, and assaulted.
Try telling that to the Non-jews when, the jewish overloads
dictate who when they can pray in the mosques and churches.
Yet cohen jews get free reign.
Truth is, Jerusalem has to be given recognition as an
INTERNATIONAL City.
Supremacists refuse to accept that.
Jews can keep the north, Palestinians can keep the south.
Bedouin Returned to their original homes.
However, the Over-Lords have both hands in the pot,
and that needs to stop.

Bahahahahaha you obviously never been to Jerusalem!

You can find clips of nasty intereactions between people in every city of the world. But it’s only a small minority.

But the reality on the ground is much different as is usually the case when it comes to people like you describing Israel and Jews in such a derogatory and hyperbolic manner

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
THE CRUX OF IT ALL
It ALL STILL COMES DOWN TO :
www.youtube.com...

Racism, Apartheid, Segregation Will Not Be Tolerated Or Defended.
And do not used the excuse . . . but, but, G-d said . . .
Most israeli jews are Not religious,
and many are atheist., with no
legal affiliation to the holy land compared to
lets say the Bedouins,
and those that for generations upon generations have
their homes founded in the land as Palestinians do.
Jerusalem btw was never jewish only, never segregated in
all of history, until the brits got involved.

_________
You really should learn what apartheid actually is. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join