It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel size…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Is that the (israeli/jewish?) way to gain solidarity?

I was making a point! Thank you for the kind words! Does your family live in Israeli? Have you been there? I can say yes to both!

edit on 15-10-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

The only way I can reach my sister right now is on WhatsApp, It’s not working right now!

Sometimes silence (turned off cel towers) is necessary for tactical reasons.
I don't watch news 24/7 but rockets have been reduced, maybe?
Hopefully.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Yes, you are right. They must have turned off the towers! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
To add to the theme of this thread. There was a healthy Jewish population across the Islamic world in the Middle East and North Africa a hundred years ago. Now these populations are very low, and in some countries there are no Jews at all.

The hatred and distrust of Jews is in the DNA of Muslims, as is shown by the demonstrations across the Western world where Muslims have chosen to live, but where Western Muslims gleefully express support for antisemitism, often supported by ignorant flag-waving westerners. The hatred spewed out of Imams in mosques across the world is a sad reflection on the so-called "religion of peace", and has distorted the minds of a billion Muslims.

The charter of Hamas is an incitement to genocide. Hezbollah raison d'être is the elimination of Israel.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Just in case you may feel guilty if you aren't a reservist; war fighting isn't for everyone.
It wasn't good for me. I wasn't cut out for it.

But many American boots are on the ground, and more on the way.
I used to not like the idea of dual citizenship, but now I changed my mind.

Go U.S.A! Go Israel!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

I feel like before anybody should be willing to say anything we should show this map first!

Dude
Its not like the muslims are all in on world domination or anything…….
They “peacefully” behead and burn infants….

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

this map is odd. Where did the names come from?

most are the names of Abraham's great grandsons from Jacob minus Joseph who was second only to pharaoh in Egypt and died there. 10 sons and 2 grandsons Mannasseh and Ephraim or the 12 tribes.

Jacobs sons names were ,
Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, the tribe of Levi were the temple priests which Moses and Aaronwere part of and they were scattered through all the other tribes, Benjamin descendants became part of Judah.

sometimes trying to keep all the names straight is hard for people becoming old folks.
edit on 15-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I am curious to know how they are being treated. .

By a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood -
I was raised to curse Israel and pray for the destruction of the Jews

A few quotes of a very good article -

The worst insult in the Somali community was to be called a 'Jew', not that any of us actually knew one. To be called a 'Jew' was so abhorrent, some felt justified in killing anyone who so dishonoured them with this 'slur'.

When I was 16, my school's teacher of religion was Sister Aziza. She read to us the Koran's lurid descriptions of the everlasting fire that burns flesh and dissolves skin — the place reserved for Jews.

Sister Aziza described Jews as physically monstrous, with horns coming from their heads, out of which flew devils that would corrupt the world. Jews controlled everything, she told us, and it was the duty of Muslims to destroy them.

The former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi — a one-time leader of the Muslim Brotherhood — declared that Muslims should 'nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred' of Jews.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

My sisters friend went to a concert that night. She ended up getting dragged across the boarder, raped and beheaded while they filmed it with HER phone and posted it to HER Facebook. Her parents saw the post!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thank you for answering his/her question!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

We do talk some crazy crap here, but know when things are down, God's got our back. Here, we can at least share our successes and sorrows.

Not every thread is conspiratorial....some just need listening n sharing.

God is good, Jesus Saves...or to whomever Force you pray to.....

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

man that there is some bad stuff. i would want the most gruesome death for those sick bastards.

it's not like it would be a undeserved curse.

give my condolences to him and his family.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

thanks very much for that. Now I have some context where I didn't even know to look before.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I heard on the news that there have been evacuations of towns close to the border. Maybe your sister and family are moving.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe one day there can be peace in the middle east.

The son of Hamas leader exposes Muhammad.

I was surprised to see this

This is not what I typically hear from muslims. They hate jews and christians. I do like how he lays out the hate embedded in the muslim religion. I know this is like a fly on the ointment but I felt like this was a place to post the video link.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well said!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

She contacted my mom 10 min ago. You are right she lost cell service and WIFI. She is now 45 miles back safe with her kids with 80 IDF officers protecting 30 families! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

your welcome. there are so many names to follow in the old testament it can make your brain fog over.

here's are three quick wiki's that might help some.

from Adam to Noah

Genealogies in the Bible

Noah

Generations of Noah

Abraham

Abraham's family tree

and a fourth one for Jesus, two in the New Testament Mathew from Abraham, Luke from Adam.

Genealogy of Jesus

gotta note all sources agree that there are some that a clear relationship is hard to determine and there are some omissions. but that is understandable with ever how many years of word of mouth to writing some things are bound to become jumbled.

edit on 15-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Nice post! It’s all brain fog! They taught this in Sunday school!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join