It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derivative Time Bomb during FEMA Test Tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Been doing a ton of research lately. Tomorrow's FEMA test has me really worried, on what is possible when our wireless phone systems are taken out of commission for even just a short period.

Based on the financial information from the past 24 hours, and other political events, like a mass shooting that happened about an hour ago, I believe that between the FEMA test, and other news blackouts, the intentional cause of the derivative market will implode, creating a controlled demolition of small and medium sized banks. Look what happened in the bond market in the last 24 hours.

Why is the test being conducted at 2:20? This seems odd. If there is a "glitch" in the FEMA internet connections, it could tie up internet traffic for hours. Wouldn't that be convenient for those who know? Will we reconnect and find out the S&P is down 70%? I can think of hundreds of scenarios of who and how some people could take full advantage of this "test".

This "FEMA test" has the earmarks of a much greater sinister plot. Hold in tight tomorrow because I think the # will hit the fan. As Warren Zevon sang, "send money, guns and lawyers", is putting it lightly.

Info on the "time bomb":

www.investopedia.com...#:~:text=A%20derivatives%20time%20bomb%20refers%20to%20the%20market,his%20concerns%20about %20derivatives%20repeatedly%20over%20the%20years.
edit on 3-10-2023 by KSDakar01 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Ready.gov

We test because we have too. What do think!.
You're welcome.

Responder
FEMA/DHS
Adv Life Support

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Tell that to Maui Hawaii.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Still. Trained.

Incident Command sucked ..

edit on 10234231America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2023 22:45:42 -050045202300000042 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And we were ready...always. Some nimrod didn't call us up.

I got 3 bags in the car year round. We were there, and didn't get the call. Not while responders n families running for their lives too.

It affected us responders, not helping.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
We test because we have too. What do think!.
You're welcome.

Responder
FEMA/DHS
Adv Life Support

That statement sounds like you think you know everything the government does. And that you approve of it. I don't think that's possible. And I certainly wouldn't think that somebody at your level (low, but not meant as an insult) would be privy to everything the government knows and does. Is it possible that something could happen tomorrow but you weren't deemed worthy enough to be informed of it?

Living in this day and age shows to me that something untoward is very possible. Especially when talking about the government of the United States.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll send you a message tomorrow around 7 pm. We will see who is a low level thinker.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
idk man...this sounds super off, but then it could be just a test.

i'll have to see, but my phones are based in latam so i hope i don't get anything

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
lol, no

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, remember 9/11…they were conducting a live drill and it wasn’t until both planes hit and then some time before anyone in the test group learned what was going on in real life. Staging a test alongside the real thing is the perfect way to get things underway without causing any fretting at all.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

so Maui, Hawaii... East Palestine, OH... Hurricane Katrina?

Please don't take this as a personal attack. I am open to revising my opinion. You personally may be a very-well-intentioned individual.

Please provide a list of "successful" FEMA actions. If possible include lives and property-$$$ saved.

Once upon a time, I firmly believed that 99.999% of all doctors and nurses were genuinely caring helpful individuals. Post-Covid, we have seen how the entire system was subverted with only 1 side-effect being the unholy enrichment of Fauci (MHBIH) and folks like the Phizer execs. Doctors, nurses, and Scientists who tried to "do the right thing" were destroyed by the system... and the others played along either in ignorance or just to keep their jobs. Myocarditis, Pericarditis, "calamari-clots", cancer-acceleration... little to no testing, all CDC data redacted and corrupted. Now they're contaminating the meat supply with the shot, and Yale just made the "jab" air-born. Consent be damned.

Your plea is: "trust us, we're the good guys".

Welcome to the world where we say: "prove it."

change my mind.
edit on 4-10-2023 by tnxoxodka because: add post-covid

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

When the 6 other similar tests took place over rhe pasg years did you tighten your tin foil then also?

Since 2:20 doesn't work for you what's a CT approved time that does?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

less than 6 hours to find out if your fear was worth buying or not. As an investor I have purchased some derivatives in opposition to your fear, buffets quote seems to be a recurring theme with me today. This plays on plans of playing the dip in the oil markets so I predict that oil will recover today and that the S&P will also make some gains.
This will be specifically true if the tests are successful.

to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

With the time left, I was wondering if you could connect the dots with your comments on political events and mass shootings in specific relation to the derivatives market crashing.

edit on 04am31800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

You are misinformed. This is done every 3 years. We know more than you'll never know because we have to save your butt when SHTF.

I've trained 4-5 times a year in more fields, radiological, biological, biohazard, train crash leaks..than you're prob aware of...since 1992.

If any of us...ok...me, go there...its people like you who I volunteer to save, search for, rescue, treat...or give you a bottle of water.

This is a conspiracy site...a damn good one. Your 1st realization should be not everything is a conspiracy nefariously oriented.

Unless you've trained here and w other states, nations even-you havent got a minimum clue of our workings.

Here ya go: test. FEMA is Dept Homeland Security, Med Corps, Fire Administration, Communities Response teams and a couple others...You knew that right? All different parts of FEMA..

I'm 100% trained...AED/CPR Instructor, Captain and Medical Emergency Triage instructor.

If I sound frustrated, its because I agree to save folks like you. Hey...why not volunteer yourself? ( crickets....).

God bless. Stay prepared. For yourself, no one else.....

Officer M.S.
Incident Command
FEMA/DHS

edit on 10233831America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2023 08:18:38 -050018202300000038 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 10233931America/ChicagoWed, 04 Oct 2023 08:22:39 -050022202300000039 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tnxoxodka

I'll pray for you. Why not place a red large X on your house ..as in...don't save this guy...he's gone....and we'll ride right by...

At your house,? Gunshot? Explosion? Heart attack? Cut finger? Who do you call? 911...and that's part of FEMA.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I can think of hundreds of scenarios of who and how some people could take full advantage of this "test".

Hundreds of people ARE thinking up hundreds of scenarios. In fact, I was a little baffled while watching the news this morning and some group that tries to protect battered women were complaining that the test might accidentally give someone away who's trying to hide from their abuser. My first thought was, if you're only hiding far enough away from your abuser that they can still hear your cell phone, you obviously chose not to hide far enough away to begin with.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's a test. Probably all there is to it. A test.
Sorry ... not very 'conspiracy minded' and all that.
But sometimes a test is just a test.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Well, remember 9/11…they were conducting a live drill and it wasn’t until both planes hit and then some time before anyone in the test group learned what was going on in real life. Staging a test alongside the real thing is the perfect way to get things underway without causing any fretting at all.

It was announced two days ago that Russia was getting ready to test a nuclear missile. Maybe FEMA is preparing in case it turns out NOT to be a Russian test, but the real deal. But even if that's true, a test would be a good thing to have in case we do face such an emergency in the future.

edit on 4-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Pretentious, virtue signaling is noted.

You use "we" a lot.

You were involved with the 'test' and the Maui response? Very impressive.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: tnxoxodka

I'll pray for you. Why not place a red large X on your house ..as in...don't save this guy...he's gone....and we'll ride right by...

At your house,? Gunshot? Explosion? Heart attack? Cut finger? Who do you call? 911...and that's part of FEMA.

Shocking, the guy praising himself and government threatens those people he 'trained' to help at the first sign of wrong think and someone that dares not follow the official narrative.
Color me gobsmacked

Thanks for such a clear example of the reason for this thread and why people distrust government

edit on 10 4 2023 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join