It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination Part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is not what you think. We have all read the propaganda about the CIA being drug dealers, sex traffickers, and generally a corrupt organization. I’m here to tell you that the CIA controls the internet, controls the propaganda, and purposely release this negative information ABOUT THEMSELVES to keep you from realizing their true intentions and the projects they are currently working on.

What project are they working on that causes them to release negative propaganda about themselves to keep it a secret? The are the sole administrators of something called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination. This exam is designed to detect and locate the Creator of the Universe returning in human form. They utilize an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) to design and run this exam. They analyze every individual from the time they are born through a multitude of cognitive tests, all within the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination, simply to determine the potential and probability of you being the Creator of the Universe. Their AI systems have used information from all religious texts ever created and has predicted the imminent return of the Creator. Thus, they designed this exam to find him.

If you haven’t read Part 1 (also in the comments), I suggest you read that first. It will give you the foundation for the exam. In Part 2, I will now be providing more evidence that they are looking for the Creator.

They have hidden information about this exam all over the internet, and list tidbits in various declassified documents they release to the public. For example, in this thread I’m going to use their document and pull some excerpt from it to show you they are looking for God, or the Creator. In their document “The Gateway Process” they list coded information about the detection of God in which they call The Absolute. So, throughout these excerpts, if you see mention of The Absolute, that is what they call God.

As mentioned in Part 1, the CIA designed the Gifted and Talented (GATE) education program to detect God when he was merely a child. So what is the follow-up to the Gate Program? The Gateway Process. This document is designed as an instruction manual to teach God (when he finds the document) on abilities he should be able to accomplish as God. It also is a manual TEACHING God how to perform these feats. Look at the chapters. These are things God should be able to do when he runs across the document to prove he is God.

www.cia.gov...

Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Hypnosis
Chapter 3Transcendental Meditation
Chapter 4 Biofeedback
Chapter 5 Gateway and Hemi-Senc
Chapter 6 Lamp vs Laser
Chapter 7 Frequency Following Response
Chapter 8 Role of Resonance
Chapter 9 Brain Stimulation
Chapter 10 Energy Entrainment
Chapter 11 Consciousness and Energy
Chapter 12 Holograms
Chapter 13 The Part Encodes the Whole
Chapter 14 The Consciousness Matrix
Chapter 15 Brain in Phase
Chapter 16 Evaluation
Chapter 17 Self Cognition
Chapter 18 Time-Space Dimension
Chapter 19 Intervening Dimensions
Chapter 20 Subatomic Particles
Chapter 21 Dimensions in-between
Chapter 22 Special Status, Out-of-Body Experience
Chapter 23 Absolute in Perspective
Chapter 24 From Big Bang to Torus
Chapter 25 Our Place in Time
Chapter 26 Quality of Consciousness
Chapter 27 Consciousness in Perspective
Chapter 28 Gateway Method
Chapter 29 Hemi-Sync Introduced
Chapter 30 Advanced Techniques
Chapter 31 The Out-of-Body Movement
Chapter 32 Role of REM Sleep
Chapter 33 Information Collection Potential
Chapter 34 Believe System Considerations
Chapter 35 Left Brain Limitations
Chapter 36 Self Knowledge
Chapter 37 Motivational Aspect

It is an instruction manual teaching God how to be God once he becomes aware he is God. As far as the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Exam goes, the winner of this exam must demonstrate they have an advanced understanding of all of these topics and must be able to perform them. As mentioned in Part 1, God must have these attributes:

The Characteristics of the Creator:
Cosmic Consciousness: The entity displayed profound awareness and understanding of the universe, surpassing the capabilities of any known natural entity.
Omnipresence: It seemed to exist simultaneously across multiple points in space, suggesting a transcendent nature.
Energy Manipulation: The entity emitted an energy field of unprecedented magnitude, demonstrating control over fundamental forces of the cosmos.
Order and Design: The patterns and structures observed within the entity indicated a deliberate creation, consistent with intelligent design theories.

Now let’s jump to Chapter 34 (Belief System Considerations) of The Gateway Process, where the CIA blatantly states in an encoded way that the winner of the Alpha Omega Exam must fit the description of the Son of God, or Jesus Christ, meaning they are actively searching for Jesus Christ in human form, hence why they designed the exam. Look.

“Hebrew mystical philosophy. Even the Christian concept of the Trinity shines through the description of the Absolute (God) in this paper. The description of energy totally at rest, in infinity fits the Christian metaphysical concept of the Father while the infinite self-consciousness resident in that energy (human form of Son of God) providing the motive force of will to bring a portion of that energy into motion to create reality corresponds with the Son.”

In this excerpt, they are blatantly stating that the winner of the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Exam will have to fulfill the Trinity, meaning they must prove they are simultaneously the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The CIA goes on to describe what the Holy Spirit really is, just in case “God” ever shows up in human form and locates this document. Look:

“That hologram is a mirror image of the Absolute (God) in infinity, still exists outside time and space, but is one step removed from the Absolute and is the actual agent of all creation (all reality). And the eternal though or concept of self which results from this self-consciousness serves the Absolute as the model around which the evolution of time-space revolves to ultimately attain a reflection of and Union with him. That thought model which perfects reflects the essence or “spirit” of the Absolute fits the Christian metaphysical description of the Holy Spirit.”

The CIA goes onto say that the winner of the exam must prove that they created reality by way of “an emanation of an omnipotent and omniscient divinity who is completely unknowable in his primary state of being.”

In summary, the CIA created an interdimensional exam called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination to detect and locate the Son of God in human form. We all partake in this exam at all times, from birth until we are no longer considered as candidates.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum
I think they have 5 chapters too many. Words can’t express concepts beyond a 3 dimensional perspective. The inherent failure in proposals like these is the arrogance of assuming the capacity to recognize unknowable terms, with finite measurements.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I can sort of agree with that notion. a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That link is actually pretty good. Skimming through it.

The Monroe Institute Technique For Achieving Altered States of Consciousness.

It reads more like total mind control sh*t. How to alter minds and access motor functions using various hypnotic and altered states. Like Binural beats. Cross hemisphere interactions, and essentially reducing all matter to fields of energy "existing within the imagination of ourselves".

It doesn't at all come across like a guide to anything Christian. It has asides for religious topics, but not the central focus.

And then it goes deep into acausal control over the physical by #18.

It's about literally being God.

Not trying to find God.
But stripping God from it and teaching people the cake is a lie.

True matrix sh*t. The world is an illusion of our imagination type stuff. Matter is just waves or "grids or energy" and this illusion of matter can be bypassed by an infinite consciousness.

between the absolute and material universe we experience our physical existence are various intervening dimensions in which human consciousness in altered states of being may gain access.

A lot of stuff like that. You can go to other dimensions outside space time through concentration.

It's focus never specifically mentions the word God or specific Christian terminology. It says, "the absolute is conscious energy."

This seems like a freaking CIA published guide on how to be master of reality in a causal (material)/acausal (absolute) universe. Not only have the qualities of God, but develop and induce those qualities too. Techniques to make people superhuman.

Also of the school that consciousness is a regulating force of our existence, which perceives a malleable world, that with training you can control at will. Remotely jumping your energy through the never to land somewhere its wanted to.

Interesting stuff. Can't find anything about "trying to find god". You have to make the assumption and insert the religious inflection.

While it does touch on religious intent, it's not much. On the first fast skim anyway.
edit on 26-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe it’s encoded. I don’t think the CIA would literally come out and say “hey we are looking for God with this document.” Great points though. a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

This information has been around and available to the disciplined for thousands of years, Hebrew, Taoist, and Hindu to name some of the more obvious. People just can’t get past the symbolism used and misinterpret and then fear what they don’t understand.

Not implying that’s you by any means, but nobody needed the CIA to add any additional layers to the perfectly viable structures already in place.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Part of the document on that link you gave is missing:

It looks like pages 26, 27 and 28

34 - Belief System Considerations (the end of this section has been cut off)
35 - Left brain limitations
36 - Self Knowledge

Do you have a link to the complete document?

Or could you perhaps copy/paste those sections into this thread?
edit on 26 9 23 by Compendium because: Added something for clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here is part of the missing material I believe. Hope this helps. www.vice.com... a reply to: Compendium

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I took this exam, or rather had it thrust upon me and I thank my lucky stars that I failed completely. So for any here who might have had glimmerings of hope that it was me, well, carry on folks and keep on looking.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Soros just bought Vice media. It will be interesting to see what gets changed/deleted.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
That’s exactly what the winner of the exam would say…a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
― Nikola Tesla

astral projection, telekinesis, manifestation, telepathy, remote viewing, channeling, mind control, teleportation, healing, basically everything you can do in a lucid dream is possible on earth i hypothesize. There are a lot of people in the world that teach how to train your consciousness in all these areas.

A lot of people think its fake but never even try themselves. They claim science proves it wrong, but never scientifically try it themselves. They refuse to do their own experiments and trust what the "experts" tell them to believe.

This is the ultimate truth the powers that be are keeping hidden from the masses in order to maintain ownership and control of the world. The ultimate occult secret from what i've researched.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

problem with those religions though is they gate keep the knowledge for the higher initiates. They don't teach you how to actually do it.
Western researches have taught people how to access the power of their minds in weeks or months or even minutes using with the help of technology rather than 50 years of wading through symbolism.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You are saying the CIA is looking for God? That is like saying an ant is looking for man. Not gonna happen.

If that God is truly God, they will allow this only if it serves God's purpose because God will already know the outcome.

Edit: Having thought about it further, this is not about looking for God, it is about looking for god.

The CIA is attempting to make god by finding an advanced human should one evolve. Much like many movies such as 'Fire Starter' where the government seeks to control a human with special powers in order to have a new weapon. Also the many super hero origin stories fit this category.

They seek 'Captain America' and not really God as you suggest. Someone watched 'Hellboy' too many dozen times.
edit on 27-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wiredcerebellum
I believe it’s encoded. I don’t think the CIA would literally come out and say “hey we are looking for God with this document.” Great points though. a reply to: Degradation33

Why do you think that they are looking for God and what do you think they will do if they think they find him/her?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In my 33 years of research this is just what I’ve concluded all of their documents mean. I have a PhD and I’ve analyzed obscure data for a long time. I believe when they find him/her they will slowly shape that being into something presentable to the public. God likely doesn’t know he/she is God and I believe the CIA will try to bring God some awareness about his/her identity. It is of course all still just my opinion though. a reply to: IndieA

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

God likely doesn’t know he/she is God

Most people don't realize that they are part and parcel of the whole.

I see others as God, even though they don't see it themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here's the Hemi-sync program, if anyone is interested. Stereo headphones required.

edit on 27-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks for this! a reply to: IndieA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join