It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Droogie
I think the U.S. Military is a good bet. Whitney Webb reports on X that Peru agreed to a deal with the Pentagon to allow U.S. troops to enter with hi tech "weapons of war" recently, to help quell resistance to the current unelected government. Acoording to WW the resistence is strongest amongst indigenous people, where the so-called alien appeared.

Can imagine pulling on that thread would yield some answers.

The US 'government' is testing their newest psyop/warfare/population control methods . The same resistance to a unelected government will happen here as more proof and testimonies come out of election fraud. We all know where this is leading.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Let me see…..

We have an indigenous tribe……we have an alien(s)…… it’s time to get on the Horn and get Arnie for Predator VI “DISCLOSURE”

👽

They say this is more akin to this Spiderman Goblin creature---that I’ve never heard of—since I've never watched Spiderman.

The Sun a tabloid, did do a Predator take on it. Conflicting Hollywood monster memes in action...

The money and ads never stop, even when aliens attack.

I would bet when and if they do attack, the commercial makers--the real predators of modern times--will do their commercials about the attack. They just can't stop selling, even while going down in flames.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Connecting the UFO media and event dots:
We always have to be vigilant in tracking patterns...

Let's look at the dates: find a pattern, maybe...

Grusch comes out first on June 5 with the Leslie Kean article.
Also, on June 5, portions of an interview of Grusch by Ross Coulthart aired on NewsNation, with excerpts appearing on June 11.

On June 12th, we had Steven Greer’s huge UFO event in Washington, DC...

Grusch’s coming out somewhat detracted from that event.

Then this Peru attack happened on July 11th though it looks like that event was reported only a day or two ago in the media...So that would be 8/6 or 7...

Then July 26th, we had the Congressional hearing.

Somewhat of a cursory connection between these events.

Let's see what comes up next.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Armored green goblins? There must be hundreds dead

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The globalists are always doing whatever they can to scare the hell out of everyone. They want us to think the world is upside down EVERY SINGLE DAY.

THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIER ATTEMPTS

You see, it’s hard to get village Peruvians on board with the globalist agenda. Not all can read way up in the mountains. Not all have computers or TVs. So, how do you scare them into one day accepting the Great Reset?

Boogeymen in the woods.

a reply to: darkbake

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I see a mantis looking being. That's a mantid.
Person in a costume, maybe. Or a mantis alien.
That's what I see.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hover-board technology is quite impressive these days.

edit on 8-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The reality is we know nothing about aliens.

Yes we do! They've been abducting humans for decades to perform medical experiments on them and steal our DNA. Some are returned, but others are taken to the Dulce DUMB and used for food.

Yeah you are right. There is plenty of real evidence to work with, including eyewitness accounts and even photo and video footage, as well as dozens of whistleblowers over the years. It is just all discredited.

My issue is sorting out what can be proven from what is just speculation. There is actually a lot of speculation in addition to the evidence. So it gets confusing.

This probably happens because the arrogant intelligence agencies actively try to sabotage access to evidence and hoard it all for themselves. To approach this issue in a scientific manner, the government would have to stop being a dick and hoarding evidence first. They are running interference to any attempts to research this empirically.
edit on 08pmTue, 08 Aug 2023 14:42:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
I see a mantis looking being. That's a mantid.
Person in a costume, maybe. Or a mantis alien.
That's what I see.

Thank you! I was wondering about that! It did look like a mantid!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Dope. isn't one of the spots where the ancient 'aliens' emerge from inner earth located in southern Peru?

Makes me wonder if the current Aliens hoopla isn't just getting in front of the 'they're coming back to the surface' plan.

Lit. If true.

Yeah that is actually what I was thinking! They could be harassing Peru because of an inner earth entrance for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Let me see…..

We have an indigenous tribe……we have an alien(s)…… it’s time to get on the Horn and get Arnie for Predator VI “DISCLOSURE”

👽

You sir are a genius.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The only thing with this entire story…..and what’s currently happening with UFOmania in Washington….this particular story doesn’t seem to have the traction with mainstream media yet in the U.S.…that I can see.

Reposting the Mantis Resemblance pic….(if the creature is facing the camera in this position head cocked to its right)

Some hypothetical Mantis-ish references….

Perhaps local soldiers or bandits wearing green Kevlar body armor and wearing Mantis masks…….are hassling, killing…the villagers. “Praying” (Mantis) on their fears??? A bad bunch of hombres.

Slightly yellowish eyes….

Indigenous Peruvian Shield Praying Mantis……….what if these insects are hated nuisances for the villagers normally when they are in season or migration ……and perpetrators Monster Sized them in costume form to wear and wreak havoc?

Perhaps in the excitement…… the Mantis look is mis-characterized as the Spider-Man’s …Green Goblin look??

👽
edit on 8-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sooo… apparently the aliens have killed several people now.

Though that is only stated in video below, have no other links to prove more attacks than one 15 year old girl was attacked and went to local hospital.

They are peeling off the faces so the locals call the "los pelacaras" or face peelers. Which is a local legend, apparently.

Their faces are blurred somehow.

They float using some sort of round shaped shoes, not a hover board.

They have body armor, get shot by locals, stand up and disappear.

They are green, large head, yellow eyes.

Here is video which tells how to get links to see it, though the graphic images are not in this video:

Here are a couple news articles on it:

Daily mail

Latina Noticias, a Peruvian news outlet, quoted Dávila as saying he had come face-to-face with one of the so-called aliens. 'We have met almost face to face. His face is hardly visible. I have seen his whole body floating at a height of one meter,' he said, suggesting the being was hovering.

Dávila said. 'They appear to be armoured. I shot one of them twice and he wasn't injured, he rose and disappeared. 'We're very frightened about what's happening here in our community.'

He added: 'Their shoes are round-shaped, which they use to float... Their heads are long, they wear a mask and their eyes are yellowish. They are experts at escaping.'

Daily caller

Locals say the creatures have large heads, yellowish eyes, and appear to be immune to their hunting weapons.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Found the ticktock video referenced in the YouTube video above on twitter. It is extremely graphic.

That video is from 60 days ago. So possibly not related?

Warning, extremely graphic video twitter link: Link

Edit to add: some of responders are saying it’s from piranhas. Drug dealers hold peoples faces under water to cause this.
edit on 8-8-2023 by pianopraze because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I saw this posted on reddit yesterday.
The picture of the man with his face ripped off was quickly debunked. I do not have the link.
As for the rest of the story, i am impartial. The video sucks. Could be something, but probably nothing...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Once again….Science Fiction to Science Fact….

From the 1987 movie….He-Man Masters of the Universe

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Interesting if this is actually a mantis being , in folklore should be a highly intelligent being and mostly not a kind of being that's on the surface of a planet.

What I've read its more a leader type of being and surrounded by larger Greys.

Other than that what a stupid way of interacting with the human species in this matter if the story pretends to be true.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Holy cow as I watched these guys talk about the area the alleged extraterrestrial encounter took place there seems to be a myth surrounding these attacks and it ain't pretty.

One of these guys has alot of information about the area where he supposedly worked and speak the language knowing the locals and mythical creature surrounding that myth.

Beware some elements of rhis conversations holds disturbing and graphic video of what seems to be those entities peel of faces like human mutilations?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
US officials (I truly do not know how to call them) seem to have found a way how to scare a particular group of nations.
First Chupacabra, Latin America, now that armored alien...
Hardly these would scare Western European. For westerns there is always an interdimensional being. Latin America rural people would not understand or get scared with it easily.
Social engineering when to steer the masses.

cheers
edit on 8-8-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Probably a lost basket ball team, we all know how grumpy they can be.

All the best

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join