It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V.P. Biden's Cure Cancer Project Was Successful - President Biden Says Cancer is Now Eradicated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

Flashback to the January 2016 State of The Union speech...

WASHINGTON — President Obama gave a big political boost to Vice President Joe Biden’s proposed “moonshot” effort to end cancer Tuesday night, saying he would put Biden “in charge of mission control” for a new initiative to wipe out the disease.
More at: www.statnews.com...

This morning, President Joe Biden revealed this BOMBSHELL...

Joe Biden made some interesting parallels and claims during an event on mental healthcare on Tuesday, saying that he contributed to 'ending cancer as we know it.'
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's interesting President Biden chose a forum on "Mental Health" to share the news that Cancer has been cured. But I suppose a development of this magnitude couldn't wait!

President Biden and his medical/research team will probably win a huge award, and a hero's parade, for this incredible accomplishment. ALL HUMANS owe them our unlimited gratitude, thanks and appreciation!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes... Cancer as we know it, So it will be much worse now...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Yes... Cancer as we know it, So it will be much worse now...

It's a killer as we "know" it. How can it be worse?

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You live longer, but in endless agony and the pharma industry steals every last cent you had for this privilege before you kick the bucket. If you’re lucky they might slap those who survive you with a hefty bill too!!

So essentially the same as before but the timeframe is longer.

This however is a problem of the medical “business” and not the cancer treatments, I really do feel the need to point that out.

Honestly if Biden had anything to do with the emergence of new, more effective cancer treatments he should be commended for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You live longer, but in endless agony and the pharma industry steals every last cent you had for this privilege before you kick the bucket. If you’re lucky they might slap those who survive you with a hefty bill too!!

So essentially the same as before but the timeframe is longer.

This however is a problem of the medical “business” and not the cancer treatments, I really do feel the need to point that out.

Honestly if Biden had anything to do with the emergence of new, more effective cancer treatments he should be commended for it.

Ain't that the truth. For me, like my old mate, a dollar bullet solves the pain and financial issues and robs the flamin pharma of a lifetimes' savings and assets. My wife and children will benefit. Not the wife and children of some pharmaceutical millionaire or golf playing doctor.

In saying that. People can contribute all they want to medical issues as a donation. The donations is some aspects cover the expenses of air travel, accomodation, meals, taxis, transfers for a simple international conference or maybe an extended stay for more study. Nothing gained.

Kind regards,

Bally)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ok due to time restraints I had to speed read this thread and the daily mail article.

Can someone describe to me like I’m a 9 yr old, wtaf is going on?

Many thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Many suspect that we've had cures for cancer for some time, however our regulatory agencies and other criminals have suppressed them for population control and profit.

Maybe this is completely legit, or maybe the new generation of government employees have grown hearts two sizes too big.. .OR this and the "UAP" conference are dog wagging for corruption scandals and/or trouble in Europe or some other catastrophe the media is ignoring ...

OR maybe the breakaways, SAPs and/or NHI are speaking out and we'll get the centuries of suppressed technology all in one huge paradigm exploding mass?

But they'll likely announce cures for all that ails us two weeks before announcing that the pole shift is upon us and it's been fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I just figured he was telling the truth, to an extent.

The elite get the cure.

The plebes, not so much.

Seriously though, what does this man have to say or do, for the media to finally admit he has dementia?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Oh My: Now this I just had to sign in and comment on. Nice Find. Perhaps a few more out there who have the strong delusion will no longer believe the lie? But wait! There's more. When one lie is told, then another must be told to cover the previous one, and Biden is how old now? How many lies must be told before the deluded masses realize what is really happening? Odd that: This was actually perpetrated by Obama?
Cured Cancer? I doubt he truly realizes what that disease is and can do

(post by SamColt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wish I would have gotten the memo before I went and got mine. Would have saved me a ton of time, misery and money.

/s

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

yes, we just need you to line up and receive this new injection...

I wish this were true, i guess time will tell but all I see is more political lies. That isn't to say, there isn't some patent owned by a large corporation, that is the cure for cancer.
They say the proof is in the pudding, so where is the pudding?

Im curious how much the concepts presented in this interview have played into the "cure"
fast forward to 9 minutes
Wired interview with Andrew Hassel
Google has lots on this guy, basically Andrew Hessel is the president of Humane Genomics, an early-stage company developing synthetic viruses for animal and human health.
edit on 26am31900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Right, and Al Gore invented the internet.

edit on 7/26/2023 by Klassified because: meme

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So is Obama just jacking with Biden through his earpiece now ?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

President Biden could have had another slip of the tongue (the brain) and revealed something he shouldn't have. Like he did with the "Election Fraud Organization" which put him in the White House.

Maybe Cancer has been eradicated for those at the top of society? When is the last time a super wealthy or super powerful person died of cancer? Did Ruth Ginsberg die of Cancer? How about former President Jimmy Carter? Or Queen Elizabeth? I don't think so.

edit on 7/26/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Baddogma

I just figured he was telling the truth, to an extent.

The elite get the cure.

The plebes, not so much.

Seriously though, what does this man have to say or do, for the media to finally admit he has dementia?

TWO good points!

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Biden discussing mental health.
"What's wrong with this picture?"

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Cure. LOL. How about they stop dumping sht in the ground water and actually take the environment seriously by taking logical actions instead of using the environment as a means to enslave us.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Seems you tried to pack the whole story into your headline.
The story and the headline do not match.
Fix that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join