It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 15. Adolf Hitler in a film from the 1960s.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In the third installment of Pirates of the Caribbean, At World’s End, there is a clue about how they keep alive Adolf Hitler for so many years, not about the concrete technology involved but the technique used on him regarding the time.

I am talking about this dialogue:

(Above image is from this webpage).

This clue means, in my opinion, that Hitler had been kept in some sort of prolonged sleep, from which he would have been awakened every ten years, not for one day (that would be too little time) but for one week or one month. This would most likely have been done to give him a medical examination and to update him on the progress of the conspiracy’s plan.

I am telling much more decoded information from the Pirates of the Caribbean film series (and from other motion pictures) in this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
As I said in another thread, all users behaving like sitcom characters on social media are accounts controlled by the conspiracy. They write supposedly funny comments as a strategy to try to divert attention.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

You got me.

Unfortunately, your threads are, indeed, funny.

If you think I am "controlled by the conspiracy" then you are truly paranoid.

By the way, you will have noticed that my username is "Oldcarpy2".

This is no coincidence.

The "2" is an obvious and blatant reference to the two tunnels.
😳🤧🍄🍻

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't believe either is the real Hitler as the ears are too long and the hair too far forward on the sides. Pretty close resemblance though. Of course I know what he looks like, he was my Sunday school teacher for years.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This conspiracy can be independently proven by using the logic.

Why a painting in a Denver airport is so suspicious but the fact that Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, and Robert F. Kennedy, the brother of John F. Kennedy, died on the same day, 6 June 1968, isn’t even worth mentioning it by any of the so-called conspiracy theorists?

These two men died on the 24th anniversary of the Normandy Landings, an operation known as D-Day, being that a day has 24 hours, and yet not a single American or British conspiracy theorist has anything to say about this?

Why would they do something like that?

Answer: Because all of them are members of the conspiracy I am denouncing here on ATS.

I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces and the People’s Republic of China.

Concretely, the information that I am telling on this thread should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the United States as soon as possible.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces and the People’s Republic of China.

Concretely, the information that I am telling on this thread should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the United States as soon as possible.

Until you explain your huge failure regarding June 12th no one is going to stick their neck out for you. And no one in military intelligence in any country is going to do anything when you are clearly so wrong and unwilling to explain yourself. They have better things to do.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You people on here are absolute lunatics lol. You actually think that the United States Army or the Russian Army or the Chinese Army are going read some random persons posts on this website and take action to change the world and bring down the powers that be? Seriously wise up.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You know if this conspiracy were real it'd be a great opportunity for world cooperation. Everyone could be like "Hey, the Nazis are back in force fellas. This time they put the Pope in charge for some reason. We should set aside our differences for the time being and put a stop to them before they wreck the place like they did last time. It can be a UN thing. After all destroying Nazism was why the UN was originally created".

Alas, there is no resurgent Nazi conspiracy directed by the Vatican. Sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
And yet Marxist still fails to respond...

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks to six fictional artworks I have learned how Adolf Hitler flee Berlin before the end of the war: Using a mini-submarine.

Hitler: The Last Ten Days, a film about the last ten days of Hitler in his Berlin’s bunker. It was released on 2 May 1973.

In it we can see this brief dialogue (it takes place during the last day) about a event I had never heard before.

He asks for food for himself (not for his wife) and then orders to unlock the gates of the Spree River in order to flood the metro/subway of Berlin.

Regarding this little known fact of the metro flooding (that provoked a massacre of about 10,000 German civilians) I have found this article published in the New York Times in July 1945:

He ordered this flooding to protect his escape. He probably used a mini-submarine and went through underground water channels to get out of Berlin.

• His flight is partially explained in the video game Wolfenstein: The New Order, that was released on 20 May 2014.

Concretely thru its chapter 10, titled Berlin Catacombs. It can be seen in this video: Link to YouTube (it starts at 3:03:30).

How he left Europe is told by the conspirators in the following two films, using as nexus of union a scene with a pen.

2001: A Space Odyssey, a science fiction movie released on 2 April 1968.

The pen scene from this film:

(Note the big H inside the wheel in the above image).

Throughout this scene it plays The Blue Danube, a waltz by Austrian composer Johan Strauss II.

Darkest Hour, a war film about the first days of Winston Churchill as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. It was released on 22 November 2017.

The pen scene is at the beginning of this movie, and consists of footage of the real Adolf Hitler:

So thanks to 2001 and Darkest Hour, we learn that Hitler got out of Europe thru the Danube River and reached the Black Sea.

Finally, with the last two films, we are able to deduce how he arrived to Bhutan.

Persian Lessons, a war film about a prisoner in a nazi concentration camp teaching Farsi (actually, he teaches him a fictional language) to a German officer. It was released on 22 February 2020, two days before the 100th anniversary of NSDAP’s foundation.

Towards the end of this film we can see a German officer telling a prisoner how he plans to get out of Europe:

"A plane is awaiting me to fly me to Istanbul”.

“From there I will fly to Tehran”.

A German corporal tries to report that German official to the Colonel:

The painting of Hitler (whose military rank was also of a corporal) indicates us that this information is about Hitler.

The colonel has a painting of a body of water on his office’s wall:

Decoded meaning: From the Black Sea, Adolf Hitler reached Turkey, and from this country he flew to Bhutan. He probably didn’t stop in Iran because in May 1945 this country was under Allied control.

• How he flew from Turkey to Bhutan is partially described in the film High Road to China, a film released on 18 March 1983.

Although the Kingdom of Bhutan is never mentioned in this film, the main protagonists fly from Istanbul to the Tibet, of which Bhutan was part of.

In conclusion: Adolf Hitler, driving a mini-submarine, escaped Berlin before the end of the Second World War using underground water channels, then thru the Danube River he reached the Black Sea and then Turkey. From there he flew to the Kingdom of Bhutan.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very few humans in the world at the time ever met Der Fuer, as such few would know what he really looked like. Even then, no deep interaction and he's just a guy one shook hands with or say hello to, like "knowing" the valet driver. Hell, very bad "look alikes" make good living pretending to be famous people, and it works because famous people are simply symbols to nearly everyone, symbols created through crafted images.

So for most Hitler is a symbol, not much more, and saying "the real one is..." is saying "I know which image is real and this image isn't real" which is pretty foolish. I have no idea what the real Hitler looked like, none, I know what the images put within the History Matrix look like, which means, I know what those who said this was Hitler looks like - not the same as saying I know what the 3d body looks like.

Important distinction few bother to make. Most know what a picture of a Grizzly Bear looks like, not the same as knowing what a live Grizzly Bear looks like, important distinction ultimately.

That said.

This is rumored to be Hilter's daughter. I have no idea what she looks like, except through images. These two do not look like the same people to me, so which one would I swear to on a bible was the real one?

These look like different people to me, which is real?

These are supposed to be the same people, which one is the real one?

These are all the same people, allegedly.

Now, the knee jerk reaction, on a conspiracy site no less, will be "ah, idiot, that's a conspiracy, like clones and body doubles which isn't true, everyone knows that."

Which, ironically, is NOT my point.

My point is everyone KNOWS, absolutely KNOWS, can swear in court who is who, yet when push comes to shove their ENTIRE archive of expertise is from 2d photos, news clips and speeches on teevee they have seen.

That is NOT the same thing as knowing a person, and, even then, one can shake hands, sit and chat and still have no idea what a person looks like or who they actually are if their Initial Imprint of that person comes from pictures. "hi, this is Hitler, say hello" and the two minute exchange will be with Hitler, even if it is with one of Hitler's doubles.

Worth remembering the Saddam who was hanged was alleged by his wife to be one of his doubles, since it was a teevee moment, the facts do not really matter. Hell, even OBL images are mish mash of different faces, hardly matching up.

All of that said, is the OP contention possible, even plausible, yes actually for the reasons listed.

Outstanding post!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker
That was a great post well done you put a ton of work in there!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Was that irony?!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: SprocketUK

Was that irony?!!!!

LOL no it wasnt, but I have to hold up my hand and admit I love the creative process around a good conspiracy theory, even if I don't actually believe the theory itself.
Guess you could say I enjoy the ride more than the destination...
edit on 21pSat, 29 Jul 2023 13:45:21 -050020232023-07-29T13:45:21-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Everyone knows Hitler and the other Nazis went to Argentina. This Bhutan fantasy of yours is yet more evidence of how the conspirators are misleading you.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The conspiracy made another film in the 1960s in order to announce the return of Adolf Hitler:

The Yesterday Machine is a science fiction film released in 1963 or 1965 (apparently sources vary, but 1965 is the year given by IMDb).

On it we can see a character with a big T on his sweater:

T = Time, so this means that in this film is going to be revealed when Adolf Hitler will come back.

There is a subplot alluding to the American Civil War (notice this film was released one hundred years after the end of this war):

This subplot could mean that there are elements of the Confederate States of America (CSA) working for the reactionary conspiracy.

The protagonist (a journalist) finds a fictional nazi scientist named Ernst Von Hauser, who delivers this line:

Also, during this scene the expression “Fourth dimension” is used several times alluding to Albert Einstein, who died on 18 April 1955.

Fourth would be a reference to the fourth month, April, which is confirmed by the month of Einstein’s decease.

Both 18 and 55 are hints to Adolf Hitler, since 18 = AH and Hitler was the 55th member of the NSDAP.

Later on, Von Hauser writes these symbols on the blackboard:

The arrow means “pay attention”, and I equals Y, which in turn equals 25.

These symbols are kept on screen a good time, so this means: “this is important”.

And the character of the journalist means “this is news”.

Von Hauser says it again:

But this time he adds: “They’ll rewrite history”. This means the conspirators are going to rewrite history, and I know they have already begun. As this scene takes place in the minute 101, and 101 is a hidden allusion to 2021, then this means the conspirators started rewriting history in the year 2021.

[The 2021 comes from this formula: 1920 (year of NSDAP’s foundation) + 101 = 2021].

Finally, Von Hauser also says this line:

This would be another confirmation of my previous finding about the conspiracy using underground facilities powered by nuclear plants.

In conclusion: The reactionary conspiracy used this film to announce/confess that the public return of Adolf Hitler is planned for April 2025.

edit on 19-1-2024 by MarxistDebunker2 because: Improved post

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunkerIn my opinion, this is another hidden clue telling us that the authentic Adolf Hitler is hiding in the Kingdom of Bhutan, since this country’s official religion is Buddhism. Moreover, the podium where fake Hitler’s head is would symbolize a mountain and Bhutan is a country located in the Himalayas with hundreds of high mountains.

The choice of Bhutan is a little inconsistent with common sense.
From Wikipedia:
The term "Gross National Happiness" as conceptualized by the 4th King of Bhutan, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, in 1972 was declared as, "more important than Gross Domestic Product." The concept implies that sustainable development should take a holistic approach towards notions of progress and give equal importance to non-economic aspects of wellbeing.
The nine domains of GNH are psychological well-being, health, time use, education, cultural diversity and resilience, good governance, community vitality, ecological diversity and resilience, and living standards.

Besides, who would protect him from the Mossad? Is there any way they wouldn't like to arrest him and bring him back to Israel for trial?
edit on 19-1-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Yes, and Bhutan was also the first country in the world to ban the production and sale of tobacco. A piece of legislation that was enacted by the Parliament of Bhutan on 6 June 2010, precisely on the 66th anniversary of the Normandy landings.

Two references to Fascism in just one act: Adolf Hitler was known for disliking tobacco, and 66 = FF = Francisco Franco.

Apart from that, the conspiracy has done a very good job of disinformation that has kept Bhutan and other countries outside the radar of the prosecution of Nazi/Axis war criminals, so neither the Mossad nor any other government agency can detain Hitler if they don’t know where he is.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

I could pull apart almost every sentence of every post of your's but it'd take forever.

The reactionary conspiracy used this film to announce/confess that the public return of Adolf Hitler is planned for April 2025.

At which point Hitler would be a sprightly 135 years old.

However, I do enjoy trying to understand just how you link so many things and your reasoning behind your allegations etc.
I'm not sure if you're simply taking the piss or genuinely believe what you post.
But you do make me laugh.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join